Author Topic: Jay Cutler's update videos (2012-03-11 )  (Read 14129 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Jay Cutler's new training videos (2012-03-11 )
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2012, 08:32:13 AM »
All drugs, synthol-bis, very basic training knowledge and a closet homo too.  Coming out has been a gradual process for him.  

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2012, 08:53:01 AM »
lol it does look like henderson..... good eye

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2012, 10:49:46 AM »
Is that Henderson Thorne?  Lol, he said, "about...uh...732 lbs." obvious lie.  Uh um about and then rattle off a number as exact as 732.  What is that in plates? 7 plates and 25 and 2.5 plus a 1lb weight?  Is that right?  What is he counting the collars? Fucking douche.

Yes, it is Henderson, "douche". Guy's 10x the bodybuilder Cutler will ever be.

When a dude rattles off a number like 732, it is more likely to be true, rather than the guy who spouts an exact plate-count number like, say, 585. In other words, the opposite of what you say, dummy.

I do not remotely question Henderson's claim, either. I used to train at the Gold's in Toronto where he was a member (in the '80s), and Mr. Thorne lifted horrifically heavy poundage. Squats with well over 600 (he did around 800 at one time, FACT), etc. He and his partner, who is now sadly dead, out-lifted pretty much every pro you see today.

Points re: the video:

a) If I hear one more guy say, "get some blood in there ... "!  ::)

b) Performing the leg extension exercise with feet unflexed to target the upper thighs = dumb move on two fronts: not only is the extension movement generally useless for leg size, but with an unflexed foot, this puts the knees in a weakened and unstable state. And the leg extension exercise is a terrific exercise to ruin the knees, all thing's being equal. Isolating the thighs with zero hip flexing? Unnatural and, especially with considerable resistance, potentially damaging. Fucking 'Mr. Olympia".

::)

c) Look at all these jokers wearing that same t-shirt

d) Star BB conducting seminar in Toronto with a dozen goofs standing about like they're gonna learn something of value.

e) These pros who shrink in record time are becoming ever-more common. The drugs have created fake muscle men. Now look at Henderson. Guy's been a pro for like 20 years, and is now in his 50s, and retains a majority of his overall size. Has he used anabolic steroids? Of course, but more importantly he has trained his arse off for several decades. Which leads me to ...

f) Why is Cutler giving deadlift advice? Case in point that he doesn't have a clue: he says the beginning of a conventional pull is the hardest. Few competitive lifters fail directly off the floor. Nice one, Mr. Olympia. Leg drive with a conventional stance is strong and it is only when that becomes lesser do most fail with the remaining follow-through.    

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 11:18:48 AM »
I have to disagree with the bold type.  735 sure. 732 sounds like bullshit.  I don't care what you say. Sounds like bullshit. What the he'll is that in plates. How would you configure that.  I'm sure he is hardcore as hell. I'm sure he can deadliest a lot.  But not 732. That's bullshit.
  Also, dummy,  Tom plats did extensions.  And his legs looked awesome. They aren't a worthless exercise.  I know he did other shit too.but, if he felt the need to put them in his program, then they are good enough for me too.   I just don't point my toes like gay butler does.  I don't know why he says that would hit upper thigh but whatever.  And aren't his hips flexed because he's seated upright? He should do sissy squats like gironda for upper thigh.

Okay, in what way shall I own you first? ...

a) Henderson has competed in powerlifting events. They almost always use kilogram plates. When the average North American (because most on this continent train with Pounds and not Kilograms) calls for a weight, he has to use a chart (often provided at meets to the lifters, or posted on a wall in, say, the warming room) and choose the conversion closest to what he intends to attempt on his 1st, 2nd or 3rd. For example, in my last meet, my "400" (what I wanted) on my second lift was actually 402. The conversion very rarely is even-steven. Henderson, as one who actually has a clue about true lifting and maxes, uses his best meet deadlift when folks ask how much he has pulled.

b) Platz is a friend and I have trained legs with him in Venice, so be careful what you're saying. Sure he did extensions, but as we all know, when someone is on enough gear, most any stimulation creates hypertrophy. HOWEVER, regardless, the exercise is, as I say, MOSTLY useless. Trainers not on loads of gas would do best to keep its use at minimum, definitely.

Hope this helps.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2012, 11:27:23 AM »
Yes, it is Henderson, "douche". Guy's 10x the bodybuilder Cutler will ever be.

Remember Henderson walking through the Toronto Ex, probably 20+ years ago, now. Guy looked like a tank.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 11:27:52 AM »
Did he say 732 @ 185 or something like that? ::)

800 pd squat let me guess with no belt, suit, and under 200ibs  ::)

Ronnie is pretty much one of the strongest or strongest cause all his lifts were documented in his vids and he was in contest prep mod. All others with no vids just are hearsay and most likely BS ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2012, 11:31:31 AM »
If they don't reveal their drug stacks in these seminars it is pretty much useless :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2012, 11:43:06 AM »
Did he say 732 @ 185 or something like that? ::)

800 pd squat let me guess with no belt, suit, and under 200ibs  ::)

Ronnie is pretty much one of the strongest or strongest cause all his lifts were documented in his vids and he was in contest prep mod. All others with no vids just are hearsay and most likely BS ::)

No, with modest (for today) lifting gear, sure. Regardless, pound for pound, Henderson, at his best, could out-lift Coleman, at his best, any day of the week. Two things to consider, as well, friend ...

1) Ronnie wore a lifting suit during his heaviest squats

2. A great many upper-level BBs are at their strongest during the weeks leading to a contest. It is when they are usually at their most jacked. And don't forget, fat-cutting drugs like Clen aid a person's strength BIG TIME, too.

3) As far as video proof, seems like there isn't for Henderson's more amazing feats, but I can say on my mom's heart, I have witnessed the man hoist some CRAZY poundage. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Jay Cutler explaining how to do leg extensions (2012-03-11 )
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2012, 11:50:09 AM »
hwheieiwueyeydyduejdhxbxhxvcgdheuejsososowjshshx7273728&//&/&:737;$,!,8ieijddnxbslapsjdhxcbcd
shsbzhxhxhbxjdjdjdjdhaow owosskxj0/@/&:!.!$2&2@2@/"/"/"/@hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwaaaassisisiwiwjw
jwjsjsjsnznaajakakakakak akakakakaksksksksksksksp wpwpwpwpwpaksksksjsjzjzj sjsjsjsjzjxjxhxbxbxbxnxn snsbzbdbxbxnxbxbx

Sorry, I dozed off and fell asleep on my keyboard. Did I miss any valuable muscle building tips?

LMAO....sorry, but that was damn fucking funny

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 11:53:32 AM »
No, with modest (for today) lifting gear, sure. Regardless, pound for pound, Henderson, at his best, could out-lift Coleman, at his best, any day of the week. Two things to consider, as well, friend ...

1) Ronnie wore a lifting suit during his heaviest squats

2. A great many upper-level BBs are at their strongest during the weeks leading to a contest. It is when they are usually at their most jacked. And don't forget, fat-cutting drugs like Clen aid a person's strength BIG TIME, too.

3) As far as video proof, seems like there isn't for Henderson's more amazing feats, but I can say on my mom's heart, I have witnessed the man hoist some CRAZY poundage. 

Fair enough we'll just have to agree to disagree

I've seen Ronnie lift many times during his prime years and just don't see anyone beating him as a whole, maybe some individual lifts like Kevin on bench presses IMO

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2012, 11:59:49 AM »
See your point on Thorne. Maybe he did it. Still sounds like every other " hesitate for a second and then pump my lift up by a little" reciting of max lift.  But, if you're vouching for the guy what the fuck, I don't know him. Maybe he did it.

Second.  Speak more of this Tom platz.  I have always seen him doing leg extensions like they did old school, leaning back as he kicked. Like almost lying flat as he kicked up. He did them to failure, then did partials, then did like pulse reps, then lifted his butt out of the seat while a partner held the leg pad down and lowered himself slowly into the chair.  He looked like he was going all out on those lifts and then some.  Why would he do that if they weren't useful. I didn't train with him or know him.  So, please tell us. Why, the person with the best legs ever, did extensions with such intensity if they are mostly useless? And don't say aas, cuz that's a bullshit answer. Again I didn't know him. And if you have something good to say I will listen and learn something. So, expert, teach.

I have already taught you a bunch, so don't go there. Everyone who reads this exchange will see this as fact.

" ... hesitate for a second, and then pump my lift up by a little ... " Why would the guy boost his lift by two pounds or some equally inane shit? He likely paused because his best pull was some 15 or 20 years ago, friend, and had to recall. Think about it. Thinking is a good thing.

Concerning Platz, his generation was big on leg extensions ... what can I say? As time presses forward, fewer and fewer TRUE experts extol the advantage of the program that contains vigorous leg extension work. Yes, in overall greatness, Tom's wheels were amazing. But to say commenting on his genetics for lower-body development and his use of AAS isn't valuable is pure nonsense. The man tore into his sets, whatever exercise it was, with wild abandon and crazy intensity. Did it help his development? Well, again, considering his propensity for wheel development and his use of AAS, and the stimulation from going berserk at all times on everything, sure he got something out of it all. But those with an ounce of knowledge and reason will know his hacks, squats, etc. likely produced the greatest hypertrophy. All the volume, intensity, drugs, and diet (and cardio, of course) contributed to the conditioning of his legs come contest time.

One more thing. Just because someone is massively developed doesn't automatically mean he knows a whole heck of a lot about resistance training, from an advanced standpoint. Paul Dillet, anyone? And there are countless examples, as most here at Getbig know all-too well.      

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2012, 12:08:07 PM »
Has Jay being geting life-coach lessons from Anthony Robbins?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2012, 12:08:25 PM »

Fair enough we'll just have to agree to disagree

I've seen Ronnie lift many times during his prime years and just don't see anyone beating him as a whole, maybe some individual lifts like Kevin on bench presses IMO

I said, overall and POUND FOR POUND. I am almost through with this board. How can a BB site have so few who have a clue about, oh, LIFTING?! I mean, what the fuck.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2012, 12:22:05 PM »
You didn't explain why extensions are mostly useless. And you haven't taught me shit old man.  Thorne is a fucking liar. And you're about as much an expert as the last shit I took.  Fucking fake.  Say something of merit.  Yur answers are weak at best.  Your a Henderson Thorne dick riding dooosh.  I waited for you say something interesting that someone could learn from but you didnt. Fucking fake.  Yeah platz had great legs but it was the hack and not the ext.  How can you what had the most effect on his legs?  Say why extensions are not good for leg training or fuck off.

What's with all this "old man" crap? And besides, older the bull, stiffer the horns. Anyway ...

Yes, I HAVE taught you a lot. You had your ass handed to you re: the deadlift poundage thing. It's all here on this page. Can't fake your way out of it. It's fellas like you who never learn because you're too weak in character to listen when someone who knows more than you speaks. All ego and no brains.

You said just a few posts ago that you don't know Henderson so you cannot really say much with any degree of certainty. Now you're saying he's a liar. Must suck to step on your own feet over and over. For everyone to see (read).

Extensions are of a low quality for overall leg development because they do not allow for the use of much resistance in a way that the lower body demands when utilized in a fully articulating manner. That is to say, multi-joint, the way nature has us move through space and time.  

"How can you say what had the most effect on his legs?"

I can't. But as one with a bit of knowledge, I can strongly guess what had a lesser overall effect.

You either can read, fathom and tone down your ego, or you cannot. I don't hold much hope for you, to be honest, though.

Unless someone takes down this thread (and specific pages), you're sunk with your attacks on me and my expertise. Poor, POOR fucker.

You've been owned.

I will not waste any more time on such a simpleton with such a disproportionately gigantic and unqualified ego.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2012, 12:28:17 PM »
Genetics for quads and tons of gear usage is rampant in today's game.  Branch turdburgler and jay gutler are two right off the bat. But they don't got wheels like platz? It's obvious that the guys training had something to do with it. And I've seen him go all out on extensions.  So, if they're worthless why are his legs so good?

Did you really say that? Dear fuck. Just stop. Hell, forget my teaching you something: read your own writings!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2012, 12:32:35 PM »
Isn't it very noobish to claim you owned someone bu didn't?  Like anyone doesn't know about kg and lb conversions, you asshole!  And Thorne sounds like very other liar. I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt as you sound like you knew him.  But the more you posted I realized you are just riding his dick or trolling.  Your overalll zeal at claiming you owned someone has left you owned by yourself. Anyone who reads this can remember when they too were eager to call owned.  You aren't worthy of your vet stripes.  You are saying extensions aren't worth while because you can't go heavy enough? To stimulate growth in legs?  Whew, and you're claiming expert.  You really are a fucking fake, pal

If you know about the conversion thing in powerlifting, why didn't you have a clue, or an idea, when attacking me (and Henderson's claim)?

Yes, I have owned you. Embarrassingly so.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2012, 12:33:27 PM »
How the fuck do you know what gear thorne used for his max lifts?  You are really claiming knowledge you don't have.  Fake

Because, oh I don't know, I was there ... and he's a friend. Like I have SAID. Again, WHAT THE FUCK.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2012, 12:35:23 PM »
Genetics for quads and tons of gear usage is rampant in today's game.  Branch turdburgler and jay gutler are two right off the bat. But they don't got wheels like platz? It's obvious that the guys training had something to do with it. And I've seen him go all out on extensions.  So, if they're worthless why are his legs so good?

Ever stop to consider the boys you mention don't have the work ethic of a Platz? Can you really be this dumb? If Tom smashed his way through leg extensions, do you think he also didn't smash his way through squats, presses, hacks, deadlifts, too?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2012, 12:39:44 PM »
Man, you are worthless.  Go back to your sad life. And quit pretending to be friends with platz and have seen Thorne lift, or whatever bullshit stories you are trying to pass off as true.  I don't believe any of what you post. You seem like a sad little man.  When you log off your computer and you can't pretend to be somebody, I know you cry out of sadness..  Kill yourself fajjot

Let's see ..I first met Platz as an editor at MuscleMag and even wrote an article about training with the man in Venice. It appears in an issue in 1994 or 1995, I believe. It's there for ALL to see and read. Him and I have shared meals in Toronto and phone calls, as well.

As far as Henderson, I belonged to Gold's Gym, Mississauga, Ontario, in the late 80s, when Thorne trained there. Is this so difficult to believe? Most recently I spoke with him backstage at the Toronto Pro show.

Owned ya again. This is becoming fun! 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2012, 12:43:14 PM »
Fake, yu have no friends. Don't lie...bitch

Again, and slowly ... find ... the ... issue ... of ... MuscleMag ... featuring ... my ... article ...

Can you do that, ya hero? Proof is proof.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2012, 12:47:51 PM »
Don't believe one word of your bullshit.  Thanks for playing.  You can say anything you want, don't make it true.  Owned again? Lololol what a fucking fake.  Whew.  Eat a dick old man.  Tell me more Dick riding lifting stories....asswipe.  Do you think your cool?  Where I'm from we would call a guy like you a name dropper and no one would listen to a word you say.  When someone tries to dazzle you with names of people they know, it's usually because what they have to say isnt worth much.  I have found you to fit this to a t.  

Again ...

Again, and slowly ... find ... the ... issue ... of ... MuscleMag ... featuring ... my ... article ...

Can you do that, ya hero? Proof is proof.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2012, 12:51:17 PM »
Ok let me take orders from an asshole on the Internet.  I don't do request shitface. Post it up here or fuck off!

There are several here who know of my past at MuscleMag, etc.

I didn't give you an order for you not to take, buddy. Is the article available online? Beats me. But it exists on hard copy, at the very least. You know, in MuscleMag?

I don't name drop. Doing so in my case would result in my bringing up people with whom I have met a constant. But if it serves a point ...

I shall now leave you to your embarrassment.  

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2012, 12:52:45 PM »
There are several here who know of my past at MuscleMag, etc.

I didn't give you an order for you not to take, buddy. Is the article available online? Beats me. But it exists on hard copy, at the very least. You know, in MuscleMag?

I don't name drop. Doing so in my case would result in my bringing people with whom I have met a constant. But if it serves a point ...

I shall now leave you to your embarrassment.  

Epic Irony'

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2012, 12:57:19 PM »
Epic Irony'

I can press that weight. Can you?

Also, like I say, search for another pic. I don't enjoy knowing you're wanking to my image.

Oh, one more thing ...

Are you gonna provide your name this time? Or are you still a coward? For those who don't know, my name's Robert Fortney, and I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and I train at Excel Fitness in Pickering, Ontario.

Got the balls?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2012, 01:01:07 PM »
I said, overall and POUND FOR POUND. I am almost through with this board. How can a BB site have so few who have a clue about, oh, LIFTING?! I mean, what the fuck.

Why you mad?? Lower the dosages! It's bbing not pro football or basketball, calm down "forest"