Author Topic: HOMEMADE GEAR  (Read 1937 times)

dirtydog

• Getbig II
HOMEMADE GEAR
« on: March 12, 2012, 05:30:59 AM »
A good friend of mine and his gym buddies buy from a guy who mixes his own gear. He makes various tests, primo, masteron etc. although i've dabbled w/ gear before, i'm a little nervous buying from this guy. Yet all the dudes that buy from this guy have gotten pretty good results.

thoughts?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: HOMEMADE GEAR
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 05:41:14 AM »
A good friend of mine and his gym buddies buy from a guy who mixes his own gear. He makes various tests, primo, masteron etc. although i've dabbled w/ gear before, i'm a little nervous buying from this guy. Yet all the dudes that buy from this guy have gotten pretty good results.

thoughts?

its a risk you should be willing to take. unless your on TRT and getting it from pharmacy, there is always a risk, or a voice in the back of your head saying "what if the gear is contaminated, what if its bunk, what if....".

Your #1 best option to go by word of mouth of true friends, by that i mean if you have some friends at the gym, and some of them started taking gear and they like the results, you can get yours from their source... this doesnt mean go to a random guy, find the biggest juicehead there and ask him where to but stuff

Your second option is to make some friends here, and see if they are willing to give you a source... you can always PM the mods, and they might POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, i oubt either will actually give you a source, specially with such a low post count as yours

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 05:44:09 AM »
Go for it try it. Might be a great source.

dirtydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 09:23:24 AM »
THANKS GUYS!!!

Like I said, I have a close friend and he has a few friends at his gym that all buy from this one dude and they are all jacked up to boot.

Oh well, since i have no other options, i'll give him a try.

strength in #s......lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 06:32:15 PM »
that is one of your best bets in terms of getting legit gear.

a well known, reputable, local UG that has a track record of consistant quality, the dudes you know who use it get good results and are return customers...      just about the safest bet of all your possible avenues. 

there are some good sources out there, but when you have to involve western union and the postal service as middle men, your always better off going local if possible and affordable. 

chess315

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 06:51:33 PM »
THANKS GUYS!!!

Like I said, I have a close friend and he has a few friends at his gym that all buy from this one dude and they are all jacked up to boot.

Oh well, since i have no other options, i'll give him a try.

strength in #s......lol
it pretty hard to fuck up gear I mean your running it through filters. I have made a lots of it from powders,pellets everything never seen heard one problem made a little prop that hurt other then that no infections nothing. Most absess come from oil or dirty needles pretty hard for germs to live in oil ba. In the old days people ground tren put in shot glass of oil microwaved shot up and never had troubles.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 11:08:20 AM »
Yeah well I grabbed a Cyp, lets start slow....prices are good too...this may be the beginning of a wonderful relationship....I guess going IM vs IV is a hell of a lot safer too.
:o

Dude,
seriously, im not trying t o bash you. But how old are you? how long have you been lifting?

because that statement right there shows your clueless about this kind of stuff

dirtydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 03:27:48 AM »
You are right Marlo, it was a stupid comment, i realized it after i posted it. Sometimes we type w/o thinking, for the record I'm 37, been lifting about 19yrs.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 05:49:58 AM »
Yeah well I grabbed a Cyp, lets start slow....prices are good too...this may be the beginning of a wonderful relationship....I guess going IM vs IV is a hell of a lot safer too.

WTF  ???

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 05:53:39 AM »
yeah im vs iv is safer cause you wont die :-\
Herpes

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 08:59:53 AM »
Is it more cheaper to buy tren ace or home brew it using a kit?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 09:22:51 AM »
Is it more cheaper to buy tren ace or home brew it using a kit?
Cheaper to make it yourself using your own ba/bb, etc. I would suggest looking into the crystal fina method if you have no access to the actual powder. You never really know how much you are getting with kits so if you are using pellets much better to first make it into the powder via crystal tren and measure it out exactly.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 12:56:17 PM »
Cheaper to make it yourself using your own ba/bb, etc. I would suggest looking into the crystal fina method if you have no access to the actual powder. You never really know how much you are getting with kits so if you are using pellets much better to first make it into the powder via crystal tren and measure it out exactly.
Thanks, man.  I'll be using the finaplix pellets.  I'm buying a kit but it doesn't come with the powder.  I'll test it out and see what comes out of it.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »
that is one of your best bets in terms of getting legit gear.

a well known, reputable, local UG that has a track record of consistant quality, the dudes you know who use it get good results and are return customers...      just about the safest bet of all your possible avenues. 

there are some good sources out there, but when you have to involve western union and the postal service as middle men, your always better off going local if possible and affordable. 
Agreed

dirtydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 03:26:38 AM »
Grabbed a few goodies to try out, waiting on pins, funny how it always seems harder to get pins. Shipment should be in by tomorrow.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 03:38:21 AM »
Grabbed a few goodies to try out, waiting on pins, funny how it always seems harder to get pins. Shipment should be in by tomorrow.
Not sure where you get your pinz from, you can PM me, but actually getting pinz is the EASIEST thing to do, and pretty cheap too