Author Topic: Libs in meltdown as 56% of MS GOP voters say Obama is a muslim or don't know.  (Read 3120 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
lol is right, alabama, mississippi voters  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
lol is right, alabama, mississippi voters  :D :D

I'm a NYC voter and think he is a muslim.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I'm a NYC voter and think he is a muslim.   

Because you are a retard.  Which isn't saying much anyway.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/12/obama-religion-mississippi-alabama_n_1338990.html#comments

LOL!!!!

Huffington Post is stupid for publishing this load of crap....of course most of Missisippi and Alabama are going to say he's a Muslim because its Missisippi and Alabama for crying out loud.  You can add Okahoma to the list as well.....fucking dum asses ::)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Huffington Post is stupid for publishing this load of crap....of course most of Missisippi and Alabama are going to say he's a Muslim because its Missisippi and Alabama for crying out loud.  You can add Okahoma to the list as well.....fucking dum asses ::)

Obama -

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Obama -

333 - I truly can't figure out if you're proud of your ignorance or exactly what the deal is with you.   You've shown this video before and had it pointed out that when you see the full clip he is talking about Repubs referring to the idea that he is a Muslim

YOU KNOW THIS so why do you keep presenting this video as if Obama is saying he's is a muslim

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
this is so inane it makes me want to ground you from posting on getbig 345678.
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
this is so inane it makes me want to ground you from posting on getbig 345678.

Why?  Its on HP - the bastion of the left.   

I don't really know what obama is - he says he is a christian - yet there are no records of baptism. 

He was born a muslim and attended a madrassa.

Who the fuck knows. 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Why?  Its on HP - the bastion of the left.   

I don't really know what obama is - he says he is a christian - yet there are no records of baptism. 

He was born a muslim and attended a madrassa.

Who the fuck knows. 
dude you're being silly, just drop it.
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
dude you're being silly, just drop it.

Why?  He says the prettiest sound he has ever heard is the "muslim call to prayer", cites the hadith in speeches, etc.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Look at this dumb ass retard.  His little cut and paste and videos have been debunked and he is still clinging to the bullshit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Look at this dumb ass retard.  His little cut and paste and videos have been debunked and he is still clinging to the bullshit.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Why?  He says the prettiest sound he has ever heard is the "muslim call to prayer", cites the hadith in speeches, etc.   
You do not even see the leap of logic there  ???

Not everyone is disrespectful and ignorant toward other religions. In many examples of cross cultural communication people quote scripture from the religion of the opposite side. You are quite literally acting like a child.
follow the arrows

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You do not even see the leap of logic there  ???

Not everyone is disrespectful and ignorant toward other religions. In many examples of cross cultural communication people quote scripture from the religion of the opposite side. You are quite literally acting like a child.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sixty-six percent of Mississippians surveyed by PPP said they didn’t believe in evolution as did 60% of people in Alabama, the pollsters found.  :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sixty-six percent of Mississippians surveyed by PPP said they didn’t believe in evolution as did 60% of people in Alabama, the pollsters found.  :D :D :D :D

are you kidding, or is this true?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it's true

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Public Policy Polling surveyed self-identified Republican voters in Mississippi. They were asked a series of questions regarding issue positions and their likelihood of voting for a given Republican presidential candidate in the 2012 race. Among their findings: apparently, race still matters to the good Tea Party GOP voters of Mississippi, with 46 percent of the respondents indicating that interracial marriage should be illegal. And in good news for Sarah Palin, those who supported her were significantly more likely to oppose marriage across the colorline.

:D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
it's true

i might crap my pants in shock if this is true.  unreal.  can people really be that ignorant?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
that's the far right's base  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
that's the far right's base  :D :D :D

And you believe that skyrocketing energy prices are good for the nation.  Both sides have the crazies.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
do you ever tell the truth, post where i said that.where were you born mississippi or alabama  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
do you ever tell the truth, post where i said that.where were you born mississippi or alabama  :D :D

Bronx, N.Y.