Author Topic: important message from gh15  (Read 7120 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: important message from gh15
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2012, 07:31:04 PM »
what a wackjob

L.L

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2012, 07:38:50 PM »
it seems gh15 is one step behind slinpimp? didnt slin out the kigs? and taits this morning?

I speak based on my own experiences with the products regarless of what others might say i try it myself and  if it's shit  it doesnt matter  where is coming from or from who ,  you gonna hear the truth from me...saying i have agendas is ridicoulus , whether u guys  decide to believe me or not it's your decision ,  to each their own

L.L

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2012, 07:47:47 PM »
that chick is incredibly hot ..whats her name again??

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 07:49:15 PM »
I said that months ago! I even made it a stickey! dont buy kigs or anything from kami or kublai

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2012, 07:59:33 PM »
I thought he said he's bringing cheap american pharma gh to the scene

If he said that he's lying or an idiot. Of course, ones definition of cheap could also ply a role. I used to pay $500 per kit for serostim, but that was only if ten were purchased at a time..otherwise it was almost double.

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 08:06:03 PM »

L.L

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2012, 08:15:59 PM »
If he said that he's lying or an idiot. Of course, ones definition of cheap could also ply a role. I used to pay $500 per kit for serostim, but that was only if ten were purchased at a time..otherwise it was almost double.

thats what im paying now for Seros..500 bones..thanks god i do not have to buy 10 at a time

L.L

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2012, 08:16:33 PM »

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2012, 08:31:59 PM »
thats what im paying now for Seros..500 bones..thanks god i do not have to buy 10 at a time

That's a good deal. I didn't mind the ten at a time thing though. I always kept myself stocked for long periods. There's nothing worse than running short and being caught off guard because something fell through. I had that happen to me once and it sucked. But, that's just my nature, I still do that sort of thing with groceries. I've actually got to go the grocery store tomorrow, and I'll buy everything I need for a month.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 08:48:52 PM »
That's a good deal. I didn't mind the ten at a time thing though. I always kept myself stocked for long periods. There's nothing worse than running short and being caught off guard because something fell through. I had that happen to me once and it sucked. But, that's just my nature, I still do that sort of thing with groceries. I've actually got to go the grocery store tomorrow, and I'll buy everything I need for a month.

I'm assuming you forgot you are not welcomed on this board. But to answer your question, I never once said I had 7,000 vials. I've never once said that, never possessed that, never owned it...nothing. Just because you say it doesn't make it true. BTW, you're still an idiot, and as such, every post you make on this board will be removed regardless of content until you can act like a human being with a functional brain.

Yours Truly,
Arnold jr.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2012, 09:13:13 PM »
This just doesn't make sense. I'm looking at my kits. All boxed, labeled, with security sticker. Everything neat and flawless. The vials, again clean and precision labeled. Puck looks flawless and pristine. Nothing sloppy and half ass. And the packaging. Tight and done with a lot of care and effort. Much better than my main gh supplier. And what does it cost nowadays to send express mail a pack that weighs a few pounds? I figure, all and all, it must have cost the company a bare minimum of $40 each to send them out. And they knew they were sending them out to users who have experience with gh and will be on the extra look out for any funny business. They were going to be closely examine and some even lab tested. And still they sent bunk? Doesn't add up. Why bother with all the cost, time and labor? I mean, just answering the emails and boxing up the shit was no small task. They couldn't possibly have thought they wouldn't be found out if they sent bunk. I just don't get it. Either they are just horrible businessmen and their suppliers are playing them like a fool or they are just simply stupid beyond belief. What other explanation could there be? 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2012, 09:18:49 PM »
I'm assuming you forgot you are not welcomed on this board. But to answer your question, I never once said I had 7,000 vials. I've never once said that, never possessed that, never owned it...nothing. Just because you say it doesn't make it true. BTW, you're still an idiot, and as such, every post you make on this board will be removed regardless of content until you can act like a human being with a functional brain.

Yours Truly,
Arnold jr.

See above and now read it again.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2012, 10:38:59 PM »
I thought he said he's bringing cheap american pharma gh to the scene

first of all before I answer, when you try to make a statement.. don't assume things ok?.. get the facts

he never said cheap... he said MORE AFFORTABLE.... it still wouldn't be cheap though.. there is no cheap pharma grade GH

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2012, 07:12:00 AM »
This just doesn't make sense. I'm looking at my kits. All boxed, labeled, with security sticker. Everything neat and flawless. The vials, again clean and precision labeled. Puck looks flawless and pristine. Nothing sloppy and half ass. And the packaging. Tight and done with a lot of care and effort. Much better than my main gh supplier. And what does it cost nowadays to send express mail a pack that weighs a few pounds? I figure, all and all, it must have cost the company a bare minimum of $40 each to send them out. And they knew they were sending them out to users who have experience with gh and will be on the extra look out for any funny business. They were going to be closely examine and some even lab tested. And still they sent bunk? Doesn't add up. Why bother with all the cost, time and labor? I mean, just answering the emails and boxing up the shit was no small task. They couldn't possibly have thought they wouldn't be found out if they sent bunk. I just don't get it. Either they are just horrible businessmen and their suppliers are playing them like a fool or they are just simply stupid beyond belief. What other explanation could there be? 

I think the issue again is not Kami.  He is not packaging the product or filling the vials or any of that.  He is simply a reseller.  Pays some lab X amount of dollars and mails it out.  The conversation is simple.  "Hey lab, do these have GH in them?"  Lab says "Yes", "Ok give me 1000 kits at $25 each".  That's it.  No one is lab testing these, QA'ing these. 

Problem is 90% of the reviews of any products are gym rats who if you gave them an asprin and claimed it was the best steroid in the world would claim it helped them bench 50 pounds more.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2012, 07:33:54 AM »
Why don't gh15 "adress getbig and the world" himself and not a delivery boy (no offense g101)?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2012, 08:06:41 AM »
Why don't gh15 "adress getbig and the world" himself and not a delivery boy (no offense g101)?

Because they forgot the password for the GH15 account.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2012, 01:39:58 PM »

It would be much less that what you think buddy. They can produce good over there at very very low rates...

There are several options really which would answer your question to above.

1) They mass produce this stuff and it is very easy to make a mess of it. This process may of gone wrong with or without them knowing and the batch (which may of been lotttttsss of kits) went out off the radar un noticed or it was such a huge loss and they would ofnot been able to keep up with demand they shipped it anyway.

2) The wages in China are shit, this stuff is worth more than it's weight in gold You work there, you have a buyer who is willing to pay you (or a group of people) enough money to retire or atleast get you set up for that batch to go missing. You replace the batch without the owners knowing with some sort of filler/bunk, hey presto a very big batch of bunk gear.

3) There could of been a container full of this stuff and shipping may of got held up for what ever reason. This is a hot country where its produced, the batch bakes inside a container for a month or two and goes to shit. Who ever paid for it wants his coin back, he sells it anyway and blames who ever else.

4) The power packs up to the plant and the process goes down, another bad batch. Product lost.. too much demand, ships out anyway,

5) They have made their money, time to clean up opperation and rape it for every last penny before retirement. They shut production down, keep open packagin, put in fillers and send out tons of orders making huge profits and walk away.

There are many options.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2012, 01:45:56 PM »
It would be much less that what you think buddy. They can produce good over there at very very low rates...

There are several options really which would answer your question to above.

1) They mass produce this stuff and it is very easy to make a mess of it. This process may of gone wrong with or without them knowing and the batch (which may of been lotttttsss of kits) went out off the radar un noticed or it was such a huge loss and they would ofnot been able to keep up with demand they shipped it anyway.

2) The wages in China are shit, this stuff is worth more than it's weight in gold You work there, you have a buyer who is willing to pay you (or a group of people) enough money to retire or atleast get you set up for that batch to go missing. You replace the batch without the owners knowing with some sort of filler/bunk, hey presto a very big batch of bunk gear.

3) There could of been a container full of this stuff and shipping may of got held up for what ever reason. This is a hot country where its produced, the batch bakes inside a container for a month or two and goes to shit. Who ever paid for it wants his coin back, he sells it anyway and blames who ever else.

4) The power packs up to the plant and the process goes down, another bad batch. Product lost.. too much demand, ships out anyway,

5) They have made their money, time to clean up opperation and rape it for every last penny before retirement. They shut production down, keep open packagin, put in fillers and send out tons of orders making huge profits and walk away.

There are many options.

Whatever the labor cost why go through the additional cost of doing a RESEND if you are just going to send out bunk? Isn't the whole point of a resend is to make good on the bad product previously sent out? Just the cost of sending hundreds of packs Express mail just doesn't make sense if you planned to send out bunk. And they knew their product would be scrutinized.

Maybe it was Kami that was the biggest patsy after all and the one who most got taken to the cleaners. I don't know. It just doesn't make sense.

This is definitely one for the history books. Never seen anything like it. A company rise and fall so fast.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2012, 01:55:14 PM »
Whatever the labor cost why go through the additional cost of doing a RESEND if you are just going to send out bunk? Isn't the whole point of a resend is to make good on the bad product previously sent out? Just the cost of sending hundreds of packs Express mail just doesn't make sense if you planned to send out bunk. And they knew their product would be scrutinized.

Maybe it was Kami that was the biggest patsy after all and the one who most got taken to the cleaners. I don't know. It just doesn't make sense.

This is definitely one for the history books. Never seen anything like it. A company rise and fall so fast.

Well I doubt it was Kami himself directly responsible as he probally doesnt even touch the stuff. He prob contacted his supplier and told them he wasn't buying another shipment or paying for his last until it was replaced, after all this guy buys lots of it...The supplier sends his replacement lot at a cost of peanuts each to him, he then pays his outstanding bill or buys another lot as they assured him of their great realitonship and that it was what ever reason it happened.. either way the supplier gets more money.

The problem is you dont know who his supplier is, it could be the guy with the container full of baked stuff. Or it could be the lab them selves who are now just pullin in ever last dime they can before shut down.

In the drugs game top products eventually always hit the pan.. either they are faked, get taken over by someone with a different aproach or that guy retires and someone else copies his prduct and keeps it going to make quick big bucks.. Buying off guys over forums called Kamikaze is always going to be a little risky lol.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2012, 02:05:03 PM »
G101 and GH15=Blockhead and Special Ed

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2012, 05:25:23 PM »
Point me to the thread...on any board...where the new Kigs have been tested, tried and put down.  I am a member of over 6 of the top boards and have not seen it.

Just saying.

War