Author Topic: what's the consensus on the blue tops kami reships?  (Read 1892 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
what's the consensus on the blue tops kami reships?
« on: March 12, 2012, 06:03:54 PM »
any opt for the blue tops instead of the tais?

how were they?

whitewidow

Re: what's the consensus on the blue tops kami reships?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 07:50:10 PM »
probably shit! as I bet they are the same quality

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 10:46:53 PM »
i originally said they were likely 6 iu per 10 iu vial, but they may be 4 iu. they are definitely real gh. not nearly dosed properly however.

they pale in comparison to novos. I mean PALE in comparison.

but they are working out for me right now, and i am not looking forward to dropping them for my contest.

but thank god i have 2 kits of serostim.. so if it turns out these are actually something like 2 iu per vial, i will just trash them and say fuck it to chinese gh forever and just run pharm grade for as long as i can.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 01:25:27 AM »
why are people still using kami after everything thats went on..... i find it hard to beleive

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 02:55:07 AM »
why are people still using kami after everything thats went on..... i find it hard to beleive

i'm just wondering if these reships are worth running

i won't be using kami again due to this whole fiasco

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 04:07:55 AM »
if youve bought them u may as well use them, unless you get a bad reaction.... most prob will be underdosed

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 04:08:25 AM »
i'm just wondering if these reships are worth running

i won't be using kami again due to this whole fiasco

no doubt. you would have to be crazy to use this guy! he should go back to school. I am sure he can get back into highschool.Who really knows how old this dude is? if not highschool he should go to college and take some  business classes ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 07:07:43 AM »
if youve bought them u may as well use them, unless you get a bad reaction.... most prob will be underdosed

I had to stop using them.  Got bad itchy welts.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 11:03:52 AM »
I had to stop using them.  Got bad itchy welts.

Send them to me bro. I will use them.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 11:18:51 AM »
Send them to me bro. I will use them.

Sure, pm me and 5 kits are yours

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 11:32:18 PM »
has anyone else tried their kami bluetops reships?

i have heard some people saying others are reporting 4-6iu per vial

how do they know? any lab tests?

thanks

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 12:17:27 AM »
mon of steele i thought you had tais from kami?

the blue tops i got from him are fine and dont get welts....fine as in better than nothing...but not as good as the novos .yes like others have said the blues are underdosed, they know because they are estimating how it feels compared to a more "quality" gh. would i ever go buy these from him agian...fuck no. i would assume theres around 4iu in the vial as well.. thats why im running 1 vial a day till they are gone and then moving back to the novos

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 12:22:38 AM »
I had to stop using them.  Got bad itchy welts.

u don't have blue tops.

u have taitropin.

i told u since DAY 1 the two are from a  different factory, and you argued. we argued on open forum, we argued on private message...

I did my homework. I didn't announce a fucking warning the day the choice was give out for no reason, stating "do not order anything but blue tops".

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 12:32:04 AM »

the blue tops i got from him are fine and dont get welts....fine as in better than nothing...but not as good as the novos .yes like others have said the blues are underdosed, they know because they are estimating how it feels compared to a more "quality" gh. would i ever go buy these from him agian...fuck no. i would assume theres around 4iu in the vial as well.. thats why im running 1 vial a day till they are gone and then moving back to the novos

the thing is that i have never run hgh so i honestly couldn't make the assessment as to whether its real and working for me or fake and hurting me

im wondering if i should just load up two vials of my bunk kigtropins and see what happens. im actually scared to use them to be honest

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 09:39:34 PM »
the thing is that i have never run hgh so i honestly couldn't make the assessment as to whether its real and working for me or fake and hurting me

im wondering if i should just load up two vials of my bunk kigtropins and see what happens. im actually scared to use them to be honest

I'm surprised no one has done a serum test on kami's blues. The tais are too pathetic to mention and a test on the kigs weighed in a 8.9ng/ml. Given that on PM all the pharm grade tested at 10iu came in at around 30 ng/ml we can speculate on how much are in generic brands. The novos tested at around 20. So 2/3 what you would get from pharma grade. That would put the novos at just under 7iu/vial. With the kigs, rounding off to 9ng/ml that you would give you a whopping 3iu/vial. Great deal.

This makes sense with the novos as it seem that it takes a vial a day for beginning mutation and gh15 said that mutation starts with 5iu of LEGIT gh.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 10:04:37 PM »

Why Novos and not Thanks?
It's not Tennis!

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 10:10:04 PM »
because i would rather have 4 kits of novos than 3 kits of thanks  and so on for the same price. i dont think the thanks are THAT much superior to the novos to justify having 1 less kit

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 10:28:14 PM »
because i would rather have 4 kits of novos than 3 kits of thanks  and so on for the same price. i dont think the thanks are THAT much superior to the novos to justify having 1 less kit

Copy that! My zip I gotta use the remailer, more expense and less of a savings,,, just courious if much differance in product.
It's not Tennis!

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 01:35:35 PM »

im wondering if i should just load up two vials of my bunk kigtropins and see what happens.

doooo eeeet

I'm getting my replacement kigs any day now and plan on doing 15iu/day just to see what happens.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 01:43:27 PM »
have fun with that people have already concluded that the kigs are bunk shit