Author Topic: synthol,,,worthless or not?  (Read 3833 times)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
synthol,,,worthless or not?
« on: March 12, 2012, 06:08:34 PM »
wondering board opinon on this,,,i know another board they swear by it,,,but that place seems corrupt on many levels and guys here do not lie through their teeth so i figred it get the scoop here.

say for a guy who has good shape,,,5'10,,,206lbs,,,very lean def under 10%,,,wide chest,,,high traps,,but my fuckin side delts are a bit behind and make me look more narrow than i should,,,and tri's are garbage,,,bis are good with nice veins,,,just side delts can't be brought up and the tri's are garbage,,,if i could just get decent at these 2 parts id be very pleased with my physique...

so does synthol actually work?  or does it just fill the muscle with oil and once you stop it dissapears and you are back to being small in that part?

is there any truth to it stretching the fascia,,,or is this just danta balonie talk?  do serious competitors use this stuff and do they ever come off or do they just keep bags of oil in their muscles forever and if they ever stop it dissapears?

very curious

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: synthol,,,worthless or not?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 10:52:02 PM »
Personally I think it should just be used when you've hit a ceiling with hormones or don't want to get any bigger just make very slight adjustments

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 11:41:23 PM »
Its fucking awful, stay away from it

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 01:24:23 AM »
if i could get my head around how much it costs to do it properly id definatly use it,,,, if you use the correct protocol its unnoticeable

as it is it takes around 5 bottles for a single muscle group, at £100 ish a pop, so if you were doing arms bi's n tris thats a lot of money and a lot of pain and hassle in doing it... worth it for an inch or 2?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 02:26:57 AM »
if i could get my head around how much it costs to do it properly id definatly use it,,,, if you use the correct protocol its unnoticeable

as it is it takes around 5 bottles for a single muscle group, at £100 ish a pop, so if you were doing arms bi's n tris thats a lot of money and a lot of pain and hassle in doing it... worth it for an inch or 2?

Nothing compared to the cost of the gear and food you'd need to buy to get your arms up 2"

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 05:44:44 AM »

at £100 ish a pop, it... worth it for an inch or 2?

its actually half the price and its worth it for an inch or 2.  an inch or two seperates you from the guy next to you on stage.  every pro uses it,.  its just not talked about or admitted as much.  and u dont need 5 bottles per muscle...

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 05:46:08 AM »
and guys here do not lie through their teeth so i figred it get the scoop here.

thats the funniest line ive heard in a long time..

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 07:07:22 AM »
Looks ridicolous if done wrong. I would never do it ever!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 09:23:01 AM »
its actually half the price and its worth it for an inch or 2.  an inch or two seperates you from the guy next to you on stage.  every pro uses it,.  its just not talked about or admitted as much.  and u dont need 5 bottles per muscle...

if your doing biceps theres 2 muscle groups, you need to shoot each one ed, thats 4 shots ed for 3 weeks, starting at 1ml a week ramping upto 3ml ed for the last week, then u need 6ml per week each arm for a period of time after that to maintain it long enough for you to 'fill the pocket'... i may be wrong but i worked it out at around 5 bottles, maybe 4 if you cut the maintenance peroid short

same for triceps as you want to be shooting the long head and the short head in the same fashion..

where did you see it for half that price?

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 05:47:46 AM »

where did you see it for half that price?

not gonna post where.  but its 60usd for one bottle or 2 for 100usd. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 06:29:39 AM »
Generation Nothingness

kingtung

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 08:20:36 AM »
try spot injections first bro, i know a few guys on pro-muscle (gh15 will kill me lol), that do it, they inject prop/tren ED in each head and swear by the growth.

Yes its inflammation, alot of scar tissue, but it worked. Synthol is abit more risky, 1 wrong move and youll stretch the fascia in the wrong place.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 08:32:42 AM »
Some thought was injecting synthol would stretch the muscle facia (fuck I hate that word) allowing your muscles to grow bigger from the hear you are on.  ALR wrote a big section about this in his building the perfect beast book.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 08:34:33 AM »
Have you already tried site injections with a test blend that includes test prop?  Delts (side & rears) and tri's (short and long heads) are really pretty easy to inject with back-loaded 28G 1cc slin pins.

My side delts (which were good anyway) and especially my triceps made a noticeable jump in development when I started doing site injections a couple of hours before every delt or tri workout.  (I also inject the inside head of my biceps about every other bicep workout - this injection is NOT easy or pleasant, btw.)  Especially for the long head of my tri's, a 1cc shot of sustanon (or supertest 450 mixed w/ cypionate) seems to irritate & tighten the muscle just enough that it's super easy to feel all my tri exercises and then the pump seems to linger for a couple of days.  Some folks at the gym have asked me what exercises I do for tri's.  (And I answer that the secret is fascial stretching...from the inside, haha.)

Anyway, I would try this waaaaay before thinking about putting inert oil into my body.  

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 09:17:47 AM »
I do like GH15 said and put my hgh in my side delts....left in the morning, right at night.  Before my delts were on par with my chest and a little behind my arms....after 3 months they match my arms and my chest looks behind.  I may nice it to pecs for a while LOL.

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 02:34:04 PM »
Generation Nothingness

go change your diaper  ;D

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 04:08:27 PM »
Its fucking awful, stay away from it

This ^^

Swlabr

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 04:09:45 PM »
Try this first:

many fellas ask reptedly whats secrets i can give to grow arm ,, they want philsulina arm philsulina arm,,

alright,, you ONLY HAVE PHILSULINA ARM IS YOU PUT IN IT DAMN SEO! same for jason arm ,, what i can help yo uwith is to get your arm to 19 inches! of quality!

gh15 is going to lay here a a specific program to gain those 1-2 inches you all want so much afgter you stuck at 17 inches on hormones,, remember we are talking quality 17 inches up to quality 18-19 inches...not balonie fatzos but quality as in SINGLE DIGIT BODYFAT

you first and formost start from SINGLE BODYFAT,, i want each one on this program to be in the singles,, no 12 no 13 thinking you are 9 no! i want you to start at 8% or under,, i dont care if you hold the niagra falls on you ...but the important thing is that you start 8% or under,, now! this is the routine i will specify ...it wont have any marvelous food lol nor will it have any marvelous training execersizes,,,what it wil have in it is HORMONES ,, so get book and pen and start writing,, or in generation nothingness language ...just copy and paste or put on face book ,, anything you want ASIDE FROM PUTTING IT ON DIFF BOARDINGS,, I DONT WANT THIS ON DIFF BOARDINGS!,,they will probbaly steal it but dont make it easy for them ...i dont want my pupils to put it on other boardings,, thank you

ok

you got down to 8% on hormones ofcourse,, so you have subsential size to your arm ,, 17 inch...

now how do you get up in inches? what is the big secret behind it,,

the big secret behind it is hidden in few vials

vial 1 = testosterona no ester also known as suspension ,,

vial 2 = dianabola vial ,, liquid INJECTABLE dianabola or tablets will do too...liquid will be better it wil make you able to pull it much longer in duration of intake and hunger will just go higher and higher

vial 3 human growth hormone

vial 4 = testosterona enantat

vial 5 = equipona

vial 6 = trenbolona ace

i want you to get down to 8% or under with the hgh and trenbolona! then! i want you to take those out! do not use them anymore and insted introduce the following to your blood

testosterona no ester = 50mg a day

dianabola = 25 mg a day

testosterona enantato = 300-600mg every 2-3 day

equipona = 300mg every 2 days

again no! no! hgh and no trenbolona ace,,

now do this for a week you will start seeing your arms growing it wil be in incremenetds of 1/4 of an inch quality growth ,, you can increase tne to 100 mg  a day  as in 50mg 2 times a day and dianabola to 50mg a day as in 25 mg 2 times a day speced evenly

go this way until your body lose some of its sculpting illusion ,, it wont be fast if you are low bodyfat ,,infact you will look more conditioned when gh is out because water will go down ....so you will look more condition but less 3 dimentional,,WAIT WITH THE GH UNTIL the mirror or camera tells you you lose some of the sclpting illusion ...you will see it mainly in the delts...

then! go back on hgh add it....your arms will already be bigger and will be ready for sculpting exlosion and polished tighening done by the gh ....again add the gh only! when you got extra size on the arms! only after....it should be about 2 months break from gh betwen 4 week and 8 week break can be a little less with some

when you intriduce the hgh again you can also add insulina to start creating total mutatiton ...by this time your arms will already have new size on them of about 1/2 an inch to an inch ...the hgh and insulina wil take it past 19 and maybe into the 20s depending ...over that it is usualy very high doses of hgh and insulina and ofcourse seo for 5'8 5'9 and 5'10

ther eis one thing that dont change and it is the testosterona enantato dose...it is alwys 300-600mg every 2 day ...either enantato or sustanona ...but you get the idea..canbe both 1 inject of each,, the rest always change

most important factor that will grow your arms in size will be the addition of testosterona no ester INTO THE BLOOD ALL AT ONCE...and dianabola in an injectable form preferably ,, tabs are ok too  but those 2 are must when you come off trenbolona and hgh...A MUST! testosterona enantato by itself will not make it happen ,, you need all the testosterona at once! into the blood all at once! with no ester attached,, and the dianabol is also into the blood all at once ,, no waiting,,

the above is garenteed extra size on arms,, quality size in a pretty short period of time,, about 2-3 month for extra 1/2 to an inch and 2 inch or over after 6-12 months when gh is reintroduced ,,

this is how you take 17 inch and make them 19 inch my friends,,,not special foods... not special training... no charlie 7 and not hurley 18 ,,

this is it

any question in regarding to this shoudl be put here in the tread not in pms ,, i dont have much time to red pms easy to read the questions here in regarding this

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 03:32:53 AM »
very good advice will try some stuff.  to the last poster on the gh15 method, just wanna clarify,,,so dbol?  i always heard anaadrol from the god or hormones,,,but dbol for this protocol?  and any specifics on insulin usage?