Author Topic: Athletes Rep Working For BB Publisher: Conflict Of Interest?  (Read 912 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Athletes Rep Working For BB Publisher: Conflict Of Interest?
« on: March 12, 2012, 07:41:20 PM »
Chick has been on the payroll of the powers that be for years. Does he really have the athletes best interest first and foremost? Is that even plausible? And why isn't the term limited?

On a side note has Chick adressed the TP G4P rumors? Or is he continuing to ignore the elephant in the room, and further insulting everyone's intelligence?
(

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Athletes Rep Working For BB Publisher: Conflict Of Interest?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 07:47:13 PM »
Chick has been on the payroll of the powers that be for years. Does he really have the athletes best interest first and foremost? Is that even plausible? And why isn't the term limited?

On a side note has Chick adressed the TP G4P rumors? Or is he continuing to ignore the elephant in the room, and further insulting everyone's intelligence?

lol...Very Basile- like

Why would working for a magazine be of any conflict?  So does everyone else...

As for the TP G4P rumors...why ask me?  TP addressed them himself , right here, many times...said he didnt give a fuck what anyone thought, needed the money at the time, so he never saw any issue with posing for Colt magazine.

BTW...youre about 12 years too late for any elephant in the room, as TP posed for that before I even knew who he was

At least get in to the 2000 era, son...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 07:50:54 PM »

Look folks bodybuilding is, what it is. Bob isn't Mr Perfect but c'mon the man does what he can to deal with the current pro BB situation as it really exists.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 08:01:11 PM »
lol...Very Basile- like

Why would working for a magazine be of any conflict?  So does everyone else...

As for the TP G4P rumors...why ask me?  TP addressed them himself , right here, many times...said he didnt give a fuck what anyone thought, needed the money at the time, so he never saw any issue with posing for Colt magazine.

BTW...youre about 12 years too late for any elephant in the room, as TP posed for that before I even knew who he was

At least get in to the 2000 era, son...
Athletes Rep in the pocket of the oligarchs who run bodybuilding? Can such a person be depended on to secure from the big bosses those things the athletes both need and are entitled to? I think not.

And BTW, Colt magazine is the tip of the iceberg. TP standing in shopping bags in a stall? Was that part of your bosom buddy's Colt spread?
(

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 08:01:59 PM »
God damnit Howard, I thought we finally got rid of you! ;D

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 08:04:04 PM »
Not Platz. Platz is a real man.
(

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 08:04:24 PM »
God damnit Howard, I thought we finally got rid of you! ;D
I'm like bad rash on your dick.
Just when you think it is gone...itchy/scratch, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah  , no not again, oh fuk! :-[

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 08:05:24 PM »
Athletes Rep in the pocket of the oligarchs who run bodybuilding? Can such a person be depended on to secure from the big bosses those things the athletes both need and are entitled to? I think not.

And BTW, Colt magazine is the tip of the iceberg. TP standing in shopping bags in a stall? Was that part of your bosom buddy's Colt spread?

Ive secured lots of things for the athletes over the years...given that youve made the statement you have...Ill assume you could list them for the readers?

Shopping bags in a stall?? WTH are you talking about?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 08:07:00 PM »
Ive secured lots of things for the athletes over the years...given that youve made the statement you have...Ill assume you could list them for the readers?

Someone fill this clown in.
(

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 08:09:41 PM »

Until every guy in the Olympia gets a tranny hooker  in their comped room at Ceasar's Palace you won't get my full respect for your work  bob