Author Topic: Gold Talks & Fiat Paper Currencies Walk...  (Read 49923 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Gold Talks & Fiat Paper Currencies Walk...
« on: March 12, 2012, 08:56:25 PM »

Well we know the old saying... Gold Talks & Fiat Paper Walks...

Looks like the Obama administration is trying a new strategy in the run up to the election... honesty.

Obama pushed back against his critics in defense of his energy policies, by actually telling Americans the truth. Wow!
Looks like the Ron Paul approach is rubbing off on the POTUS!

The story can be found here in the NY Sun's editorial section entitled "Obama In Your Tank...
w

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: Gold Talks & Fiat Paper Currencies Walk...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 03:34:24 PM »
These adorable little bears explain why gas prices are going through the roof.

Enjoy kiddies

w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 03:45:29 PM »
All the more reason to have more domestic drilling...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 03:58:00 PM »
DEAR SIR/Madam,
(FULL COPORATE OFFER)

WE ARE SMALL SCALE ALLUVIAL GOLD MINERS IN THE EASTERN AND WESTERN PART OF GHANA.
AT THE MOMENT WE HAVE IN STOCK ABOUT FIVE HUNDRED KILLOGRAMS OF ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST
OF ABOUT 22.8 KARATS.

OUR PRICES IS (20%) TWENTY PERCENT LESS THE SECOND LONDON AT FIXING AT THE DAY
OF PURCHASE. BUT IF WE HAVE TO SELL THE GOODS TO EUROPE , AMERICA OR ASIA THEN
THE PRICE WILL VARY DEPENDING ON OUR NEGOTIATIONS. PREFERABLY A DIPLOMATIC COURIER
 WILL BRING THE GOODS TO USA. AFTER YOU HAVE TESTED AND CONFIRMED THE QUALITY AND
THE AVAILABILITY OF THE MERCHANDISE, THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DEFRAY THE COURIER
CHARGES, FREIGHT CHARGES ETC. AND CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF THE CONSIGNMENT.

YOU WILL HAVE TO ALSO TAKE OVER ALL OTHER EXPENSES LIKE GOVERNMENT TAXES, REFINERY
 CHARGES AND COURIER CHARGES FROM THE AIRPORT TO YOUR DESTINED SMELTER. THE BUYER
 PROVIDES TWO TICKETS AND ACCOMODATION FOR OUR TWO DELEGATES WHO WILL STAY DURING
THE TRANSACTIONS WITH YOU IN YOUR PLACE OR WHERE THE CONSIGNMENT IS BEING TAKEN.

PRODUCT: GOLDDUST OR BULLION.
ORIGIN: GHANA WEST AFRICA.
BAR WEIGHT: 12.5KG (ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST)
PURITY: 99.95% OR BETTER.
QUANTITY: 500KG. DELIVERY: GHANA OR EUROPE.
PRICE: BASED ON THE SECOND LONDON FIXING AT THE DAY OF PURCHASE.
DISCOUNT: GROSS OF 20% TO BE SHARED AS FOLLOWS: - FIFTEEN PERCENT (15%)
TO THE BUYER INTERMEDIARIES. THE SELLER FURNISHES THE BUYERS BANK WITH
ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS. THE BUYER COMES TO GHANA FOR A ROUND TABLE
TALK AND SIGNING OF THE AGREEMENT BEFORE BUSINESS COMMENCES.

PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY ON TEL NO: 555-555-5555.
OR E- MAIL US ON JaguarScams24KT@xxxxx.xxx

WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 04:07:18 PM »
what jag doesnt seem to understand is that if the oil is produced mainly in the US the effects of the dollars depreciation will not be as felt as much as there is less loss in buying power.

So yes Jagson obamas moratorium in the gulf and his anti oil platform is going to have a negative effect on the price of gas at the pump.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 09:48:40 AM »

All the more reason to have more domestic drilling...

At what cost? Have you seen a cost benefit analysis for increased domestic drilling?
And I'm referring to GDP, not any political capital it may spin off.

...doesnt seem to understand is that if the oil is produced mainly in the US the effects of the dollars depreciation will not be as felt as much as there is less loss in buying power.

That does you no good when you run into scarcity of supply when growing economies in India & China with stronger currencies which equate to MORE purchasing power buy up any increased domestic supply, leaving none to supply domestic needs. Whether or not an increase in drilling results is a greater supply is reasonably debateable, because it doesn't matter how much oil you have if you lack refinery capacity, ...and we all know what Katrina did to the refineries.

...obamas moratorium in the gulf and his anti oil platform is going to have a negative effect on the price of gas at the pump.

Again, I suggest that a thorough and accurate cost benefit analysis is required. Domestic drilling is a short term myopic patch job that only kicks the can down the road, but does  nothing to solve the problem. It is unsustainable, and it's purported benefits do not even come close to outweighing it's costs. Mind you I did not say risks but rather costs. Cheap energy at what cost? Because it is more than financial. Understand, cost & price can be too different things. Some may make the argument that there is nothing wrong with kicking the can down the road, ...and in certain instances, I may agree, ...however, the real question one has to ask when contemplating kicking the can down the road is 'How long is your road?' Eventually, the piper MUST be paid. And it's a steep price with a very high cost.

Did you know that all that oil that spilled out for months during the BP explosion, was only enough to power the world's energy demands for TWELVE HOURS?

At the Precious Metals Conference in Madrid, I heard a fabulous lecture that took all the disparate pieces of information we all have, and put it together in a rather cohesive way empowering us to really comprehend the predicament we are ALL in.

If you knew without a doubt, that you were going to be knocked off the ledge of a building, ...wouldn't you want a huge safety net below to catch you when you fell? And if you had the opportunity to build that safety net in advance... Would you?

We've been on an inevitable collission course of unsustainable economic, energy, and environmental policies that are quickly catching up to us. The best we can do is to manage the outcome and go forward from there.

His energy policy is sound, ...unfortunately, in the meantime, he's dealing with the blowback from Fed monetary policy. He's doing a high-wire balancing act, in the eye of a tornado, ...and Americans are again fooled & distracted, looking in the wrong direction focusing on high fuel prices (the result of Fed monetary policy & previous administrations) and not even realizing the incredible balancing act he's doing. WAKE UP FROM THE TRANCE!

I say the result of previous administrations because Obama printed soooooo much money sooooo fast, much of which is still in the banks, that it hasn't had the chance to come into the system yet, ...but when it does...LOOK OUT!!! the poop will really hit the fan then.

Don't scream about the upcoming storm, ...learn how to dance in the rain.

w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 09:50:48 AM »
If only there were some type of pill that could help us to get more MPG........

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 09:56:49 AM »
If only there were some type of pill that could help us to get more MPG........

There is, ...but I wouldn't want YOU to get your hands on it.
I'd prefer to see you paying through the nose, and bleeding out your butt in order to fill your tank.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 09:58:24 AM »
There is, ...but I wouldn't want YOU to get your hands on it.
I'd prefer to see you paying through the nose, and bleeding out your butt in order to fill your tank.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 11:11:43 AM »

You could try that as a lube, for when the price at the pump starts ramming into your butt hole, but I doubt it will work. In your particular case, I hope it doesn't work as a lube, but rather as the enema you are so sorely in need of.
w

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 11:14:15 AM »
I have no idea of 24kt's history, but most of his posts are pretty informative and seem spot on. Dunno why all the hate.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 02:34:17 PM »
Hahaha not you again.  You weren't in Madrid you're an idiot scammer/liar.
Abandon every hope...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 03:40:08 PM »
At what cost? Have you seen a cost benefit analysis for increased domestic drilling?

That does you no good when you run into scarcity of supply when growing economies in India & China with stronger currencies which equate to MORE purchasing power buy up any increased domestic supply, leaving none to supply domestic needs. Whether or not an increase in drilling results is a greater supply is reasonably debateable, because it doesn't matter how much oil you have if you lack refinery capacity, ...and we all know what Katrina did to the refineries.

Again, I suggest that a thorough and accurate cost benefit analysis is required. Domestic drilling is a short term myopic patch job that only kicks the can down the road, but does  nothing to solve the problem. It is unsustainable, and it's purported benefits do not even come close to outweighing it's costs. Mind you I did not say risks but rather costs. Cheap energy at what cost? Because it is more than financial. Understand, cost & price can be too different things. Some may make the argument that there is nothing wrong with kicking the can down the road, ...and in certain instances, I may agree, ...however, the real question one has to ask when contemplating kicking the can down the road is 'How long is your road?' Eventually, the piper MUST be paid. And it's a steep price with a very high cost.

Did you know that all that oil that spilled out for months during the BP explosion, was only enough to power the world's energy demands for TWELVE HOURS?

At the Precious Metals Conference in Madrid, I heard a fabulous lecture that took all the disparate pieces of information we all have, and put it together in a rather cohesive way empowering us to really comprehend the predicament we are ALL in.

If you knew without a doubt, that you were going to be knocked off the ledge of a building, ...wouldn't you want a huge safety net below to catch you when you fell? And if you had the opportunity to build that safety net in advance... Would you?

We've been on an inevitable collission course of unsustainable economic, energy, and environmental policies that are quickly catching up to us. The best we can do is to manage the outcome and go forward from there.

His energy policy is sound, ...unfortunately, in the meantime, he's dealing with the blowback from Fed monetary policy. He's doing a high-wire balancing act, in the eye of a tornado, ...and Americans are again fooled & distracted, looking in the wrong direction focusing on high fuel prices (the result of Fed monetary policy & previous administrations) and not even realizing the incredible balancing act he's doing. WAKE UP FROM THE TRANCE!

I say the result of previous administrations because Obama printed soooooo much money sooooo fast, much of which is still in the banks, that it hasn't had the chance to come into the system yet, ...but when it does...LOOK OUT!!! the poop will really hit the fan then.

HOLY CRAP YOURE A MORON!!!!

first though I agree that a multi pronged approach needs to be used utilizing all types of energy not playing favorites

To say that obama isnt playing favorites is being disingenious and plain stupid.

Second the oil companies wouldnt take on a project that didnt give a positive return unless it was unforseen so yes a project that gives positve returns will add to the GDP.

If you knew the ways to calculate GDP you would know that already though, which brings me back to my original point....

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 03:53:14 PM »

Again, I suggest that a thorough and accurate cost benefit analysis is required. Domestic drilling is a short term myopic patch job that only kicks the can down the road, but does  nothing to solve the problem. It is unsustainable, and it's purported benefits do not even come close to outweighing it's costs. Mind you I did not say risks but rather costs. Cheap energy at what cost? Because it is more than financial. Understand, cost & price can be too different things. Some may make the argument that there is nothing wrong with kicking the can down the road, ...and in certain instances, I may agree, ...however, the real question one has to ask when contemplating kicking the can down the road is 'How long is your road?' Eventually, the piper MUST be paid. And it's a steep price with a very high cost.

So how might one position themselves to avoid this massive, impending, world-ending disaster?

Perhaps log on to your website and purchase gas caps and Karatbars?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 04:00:15 PM »
These adorable little bears explain why gas prices are going through the roof.

Enjoy kiddies

Pretty good

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 11:26:48 AM »
HOLY CRAP YOURE A MORON!!!!

Thank You for such a lovely complement.  ::)

first though I agree that a multi pronged approach needs to be used utilizing all types of energy not playing favorites

Hmmm... you think I'm a moron, ...yet you agree with me? What does that make you?
  • A. - a really, really bigger moron?
  • B. - a bellicose individual who simply likes to argue and fling mud whether he knows what he's talking about or not?
  • C. - BOTH?

To say that obama isnt playing favorites is being disingenious and plain stupid.

Please show me where in my post I stated that Obama wasn't playing favourites.

Second the oil companies wouldnt take on a project that didnt give a positive return unless it was unforseen so yes a project that gives positve returns will add to the GDP.

If you knew the ways to calculate GDP you would know that already though, which brings me back to my original point....

First off, I think perhaps you might have missed the part about refinery capacity. And secondly, positive returns for oil companies, do not equate to lower prices at the pump for consumers.  Record oil company profits along with record high fuel prices from 2006 through 2008 should have taught you that.

When the purchasing power of the US Federal Reserve note is eroded, it buys less.
Regardless of what it is that is being purchased... whether it be gasoline, groceries or clothing.
As such, it will always require more & more of the fiat paper to acquire the same thing.

That is the actual subject of this thread. go ahead... check the thread title... I can wait.

An increase in domestic drilling without any increase in refinery capacity does nothing for consumers. Increased demand for fuel, from growing markets like India & China who have both demographics and stronger currencies on their side, will mean a scarce supply of fuel to meet domestic needs, ...again resulting in higher fuel prices.

It comes down to monetary policy which has been unsound, and unsustainable.
w

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 11:43:00 AM »
You are banking on something which is not going to happen.  China and India are not stronger currencies.  Please get your head out of your ass.  Go to any and i mean ANY reputable investment conference and the only people saying to invest in Chinese and Indian companies are scam artists.  The only way you invest in these countries is through American multinationals that branch out there.  It is just too risky.  The investment money still flows one way - into America. 
Abandon every hope...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 11:54:14 AM »

So how might one position themselves to avoid this massive, impending, world-ending disaster?

Perhaps log on to your website and purchase gas caps and Karatbars?

Ummm, ...well, not being the type of person to tell someone what to do, I wouldn't actually come out and say that, ...but if I were you, I would do something similar... I would simply trade in my increasingly worth-LESS paper money, for karatbars that are increasing in value and purchasing power; as a hedge against inflation. The purchasing power of karatbars have gone up 12% so far since January alone. Infact, not only is it something I would do, that's EXACTLY what I did, and this month, I'll be getting 24KT 999.9% pure karatbars for FREE.

My friend Joe, (who you might know, since you're such a football fan) has a great saying. He likes to say "If someone has sense enough to blow the fuzz off a peanut..." well, you know the rest.

Anyway, I have to run, we have an update webinar starting at 3pm EDT.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 11:57:20 AM »
You are banking on something which is not going to happen.  China and India are not stronger currencies.  Please get your head out of your ass.  Go to any and i mean ANY reputable investment conference and the only people saying to invest in Chinese and Indian companies are scam artists.  The only way you invest in these countries is through American multinationals that branch out there.  It is just too risky.  The investment money still flows one way - into America. 

I am soooo feeling the love. lol

Sorry, quick clarification. When I say China & India have stronger currencies, I'm not talking about the rupee, the renminbi or the yuan. I'm talking about GOLD. The GOLD that they have been acquiring for years, and in some cases centuries.

gotta go.
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 12:58:30 PM »
You are banking on something which is not going to happen.

She knows it is not going to happen.  She is not banking on that.  She is banking on desperate, gullible victims to fall into her scam.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 01:14:54 PM »
I am soooo feeling the love. lol

Sorry, quick clarification. When I say China & India have stronger currencies, I'm not talking about the rupee, the renminbi or the yuan. I'm talking about GOLD. The GOLD that they have been acquiring for years, and in some cases centuries.

gotta go.

Hahaha you're joking right? China is 6th in gold holdings.  The US has 8 times that amount.  India is 12th.  Germany holds more than those two combined, as do the IMF, Italy, and France. 

So, the two biggest currencies in the world trades, the USD and EUR, are both backed by countries with significantly more gold than China and India.  How exactly does that make their currencies stronger? 

Just how significant? 1611.8 tonnes combined for China and India.  Combined American, Germany, Italy, France? 16,417 tonnes. So roughly 10 times as much. 

Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2012, 01:19:50 PM »
Oh and not to rub too much salt on the wound but the ETF SPDR Gold Shares has more gold than China. 

Ouch!
Abandon every hope...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 01:39:02 PM »
Oh poop, ...I keep saying I'm NOT going to get dragged back into this place, and you'all keep pulling me back in.

Will address this more in depth later, ...my ISP has just throttled me, and I gotta re-connect on a faster connection, but will be back.

quick cursory response:

SDR's are a basket of fiats, and while they do contain some gold, they are still fiats.
When currencies collapse, they will introduce the IMF fiat the SDR, but again, it is a fiat and unsustainable and will follow the same route as current fiats.

as for Germany's GOLD, well, that's not in Germany, and whether they can repatriate it, is another story.

as for US Gold,... I hear they just picked up a few hundred tonnes in Libya, to fill the empty vaults of Fort Knox.

I'm not banking on anything, ...I'm hedging against something that I see as inevitable.
I don't see fiats recovering. They are all in a race to debase, and debasing against each other is ridiculous, ...however, debasing against GOLD is something they are all capable of doing.

In any event, I'm getting my gold for FREE, and can convert it into cash in any currency I choose, as well as shortly, be able to shop with it as well... eventually down the road. Right now, I'm in the accumulation stage, and not yet shopping with it like some of my European counterparts.

Will be back later on a faster connection, AFTER I finish all the tasks on my TO-DO list today.
w

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 02:55:32 PM »
Hahaha so your response is a conspiracy theory that fort knox has no gold and Germany can't access theirs? Hahaha Please stop making things up.  Your dumb statement about China and India was shown to be false.  You can back two countries with less gold than an ETF or you can take a dose of reality, the majority of gold belongs to 4 western countries. 
Abandon every hope...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2012, 03:27:06 PM »
There was something recently about Germany asking us for their Gold, and we told them no.... lol.