Author Topic: lets talk about integrity  (Read 13988 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: lets talk about integrity
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2012, 09:43:53 PM »
I've already told you this twice, but allow a third since it's on the main board.

The only reason your post are being deleted on the hardcore board is because you don't have the ability to follow the rules...that's all there is to it. The fact that I disagree with just about everything you say has nothing to do with it at all. I disagree with g101 just as much, but his post aren't deleted. This shouldn't be hard to figure out.

And if you start breaking the same rules on the G&O board, which you've already done once in this thread (consider this your friendly warning here) your post will be deleted from this board as well. You can call it corruption or "agenda" or you can call it whatever you like but steroid mods have something the rest of the mods don't....those who have been around awhile know this.

You must be the fine gentleman who deleted my post.

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2012, 09:50:37 PM »
rumor has it certain steroid board mods are involved in some funny business due to favors owed to one another.
"

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2012, 09:54:32 PM »

Whitewidow is a complete fucking ####, which undermines Gh15 all the more that the fucktard is still on board.
WW is a good dude

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2012, 09:57:49 PM »
WW is a good dude

I didn't know much about him but he has been doing a lot of dick measuring contests lately in regard to gear.

No way he isn't a dealer.

There is some bullshit going on with the steroid board atm, little clique of people and it's suspect.

I go back to my original point G & O should not be modded by a fucking steroid board mod.
Trans Milkshake.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2012, 10:03:43 PM »
You must be the fine gentleman who deleted my post.

I have no idea. I don't delete that many post on there...it's actually rare. If you broke one of the rules, then sure, me or one of the other mods probably deleted it, but that would be the only reason. Anyway, I don't recall your post, so I can't say if it was me specifically. You'll have to refresh my memory.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2012, 10:11:31 PM »
the question of "integrity" amongst mods is certainly a matter worth examining very closely

do you really think you can get away with recklessly deleting posts?

NO STONE SHALL BE LEFT UNTURNED IN THIS REGARD

I would love to hear some more "GOSSIP" on the "GOSSIP AND OPINION BOARD" about the dirty business going on over there.

LET'S AIR THIS OUT!
"

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2012, 10:14:50 PM »
I didn't know much about him but he has been doing a lot of dick measuring contests lately in regard to gear.

No way he isn't a dealer.

There is some bullshit going on with the steroid board atm, little clique of people and it's suspect.

I go back to my original point G & O should not be modded by a fucking steroid board mod.
Ya this whole board, this whole lifestyle of bb is a giant dick measuring contest lol! I just know my personal experience with WW he was nothing but helpful. Talked to him quite a bit through pm's, never tried to sell me anything. Just my opinion from my dealings is all homie

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2012, 10:15:12 PM »
what do u have that other mods don't?

and btw, your amendment about accusing people needs to be taken down

to put that amendment is basically to keep the idea of mods being dealers out of people's minds, people like ron, so they can deal more, this puts RON AT HUGE RISK! ANYONE WHO DELETES THIS POST GOES AGAINST RON

you remember ord? of course u do lol, do u know how long it took? 2.5 years, thats how long le worked on ord, did u know it should have taken much longer lol, why did it only take 2.5 years? arrogance of vial movers, straight up arrogance, do not be fucking arrogant, do not let overload fill up ur head an let u act brazenly.. delete, DO NOT EDIT MY FUCKING POSTS, and only when i break rules.. i broke no rules, a number of amps and i didnt say dealer this dealer that... if u start beign arrogant again you open yourself up for risk.

this is a forum that has had legitimacy for a long time, u ww and overload are now making cracks in the legitimacy... you are compromising the integrity of what ron created

you do not talk to the members this way just to save ur own skin, first the rules u made must go and then i will come out with more specific details about you, this is what you've earned yourself ith this arrogant behavior

Not being arrogant, I don't have anything to be arrogant about.

The rules....they're good rules, there's nothing wrong with them and they're pretty well the same as any steroid board on the net.

Yes, I'm aware of ORD, anyone who has ever kept up with this topic is familiar...I fail to see your point. I do not sell steroids, I do not buy steroids other than my legal testosterone replacement prescription...it's a miniscule amount but it helps me live and stay healthy and most importantly, it's legal...which I actually need to schedule a new appointment to have my levels checked. Anyway, my testosterone therapy is all I have any interest in. I'd love to qualify for prescription HGH, but that's too expensive. Anyway, my bodybuilding days are long over, that's no secret. All I care about is my family, building my career and loving my woman who just so happens to be the best one on earth. That's it. I come to getbig for fun...that's pretty well it.

Ron, I'm no risk to Ron...if I was I wouldn't be here....for crying out loud, I've even offered to give up my mod spot and even leave getbig numerous times if need be for whatever reason but even your master asked me not to. Either way, getbig.com does not in anyway affect my life...I do not gain or lose anything from posting here. And, I've met Ron in real life on a handful of occasions when I used to cover shows...I'm not some secret underground enigma you tend to enjoy painting me to be.

Last thing, as for revealing information about me...well, there's quite a bit online if you know my real name, which many people here do. But as far as the information you'd like to post, sorry, that doesn't exist. Feel free to search.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2012, 10:38:59 PM »
Good post Arnold..........very well put.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2012, 11:09:52 PM »
Not being arrogant, I don't have anything to be arrogant about.

The rules....they're good rules, there's nothing wrong with them and they're pretty well the same as any steroid board on the net.

Yes, I'm aware of ORD, anyone who has ever kept up with this topic is familiar...I fail to see your point. I do not sell steroids, I do not buy steroids other than my legal testosterone replacement prescription...it's a miniscule amount but it helps me live and stay healthy and most importantly, it's legal...which I actually need to schedule a new appointment to have my levels checked. Anyway, my testosterone therapy is all I have any interest in. I'd love to qualify for prescription HGH, but that's too expensive. Anyway, my bodybuilding days are long over, that's no secret. All I care about is my family, building my career and loving my woman who just so happens to be the best one on earth. That's it. I come to getbig for fun...that's pretty well it.

Ron, I'm no risk to Ron...if I was I wouldn't be here....for crying out loud, I've even offered to give up my mod spot and even leave getbig numerous times if need be for whatever reason but even your master asked me not to. Either way, getbig.com does not in anyway affect my life...I do not gain or lose anything from posting here. And, I've met Ron in real life on a handful of occasions when I used to cover shows...I'm not some secret underground enigma you tend to enjoy painting me to be.

Last thing, as for revealing information about me...well, there's quite a bit online if you know my real name, which many people here do. But as far as the information you'd like to post, sorry, that doesn't exist. Feel free to search.

lol, did i say arnold tell me a thousand words of lies, tell me excuses and btw is ur girl #1 lol

i said arnold do not fucking edit my posts like soem arrogant prick, DELETE them, and delete them when i break the rules.. do not delete them to cover up your sorry ass. everyone knows the story, everyone knows the deal, they dont need to see you lying on getbig for the 100th time. i'm giving u instructions not a request... dial back the arrogance. i can be as arrogant as i want, i got no risk, you do, kapeesh?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2012, 11:23:53 PM »
lol, did i say arnold tell me a thousand words of lies, tell me excuses and btw is ur girl #1 lol

i said arnold do not fucking edit my posts like soem arrogant prick, DELETE them, and delete them when i break the rules.. do not delete them to cover up your sorry ass. everyone knows the story, everyone knows the deal, they dont need to see you lying on getbig for the 100th time. i'm giving u instructions not a request... dial back the arrogance. i can be as arrogant as i want, i got no risk, you do, kapeesh?

I have yet to lie about anything...I have no need or desire to lie. I don't have anything to cover up....I don't share every last ounce of personal info on getbig, I don't think anyone does, but that's not being weird or sneaky. I've probably been a little more forthcoming then most. As far as "I'm at risk" this is not a smartass remark...I honestly have no idea what you're talking about...if you'd like to share I'm all ears.

As for my girl, yep, she's the best...much better than I deserve and I have no problem admitting that or sharing that I think she is the best.  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2012, 11:26:23 PM »
lol, why u telling me about ur girl again, and then u say u dont like to share details

anyone who reads this remembers the story, your reputation is known and documented, but they dont want to say anything because of the fear of being deleted or banned, that's called suppression of free speech

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2012, 12:16:56 AM »
lol, why u telling me about ur girl again, and then u say u dont like to share details

anyone who reads this remembers the story, your reputation is known and documented, but they dont want to say anything because of the fear of being deleted or banned, that's called suppression of free speech

Anything about "My Story" came from my own lips. There's no documentation of anything like you and a few (very few) others imply. There's no news story, you won't find some old newspaper article or court document. You won't find any information of the sort because it doesn't exist...if you could, it would have already been posted. Again, anything anyone knows about me is from my words....some of you have twisted them but that doesn't make the "twist" true.

As for my reputation being known....you're right, it is and it's a fairly good one. Find me one single person on this board who I've ever wronged....for that matter, find me one single person on this board or any board or anywhere in life. Find me one, just one, and provide a shred of evidence that supports your claims and I'll call you king...you have my word.

....and again, I don't censor anyone except those who repeatedly break the rules...that's all.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2012, 07:56:04 AM »
Who's the piece of shit that moved this thread?
"

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2012, 08:08:48 AM »
read 1400 times.... there will be more threads like this, more people will see

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2012, 08:23:19 AM »
Obviously what you're saying is hitting a nerve giving the extreme measures taken to suppress it.

I would love to hear more about this intrigue, corruption, double dealing, favours, betrayals, lies and whatnot!!!

all "gossip" naturally
"