Author Topic: lets talk about integrity  (Read 13989 times)

L.L

Re: lets talk about integrity
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2012, 01:40:16 PM »
what happened to kigtropin?

u know how much sales are increased if gh15 approves of somethin? u know how much they decrease if he disapproves? it's about hurting the wallet

you dream of gh15..dont you, little fagggot? dont you feel embarrased to be sucking another man's cack soo much in front of a bunch of guys on a bodybuilding forum????? no ,seriously...step back for a minute and read .....90% of your posts you have gh15's cock so deep in  your ass  i actually feel embarrass for you..the other 10 % is you stalking me like a groupie....lol..

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2012, 01:43:49 PM »
what happened to kigtropin?

u know how much sales are increased if gh15 approves of somethin? u know how much they decrease if he disapproves? it's about hurting the wallet

Stop trying to act like the fucking triads then lol

Trans Milkshake.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2012, 01:46:12 PM »
who is acting like the triads

slin is acting like that, that's his business, gh15 machine exerts pressure not from threats of physical violence but by hurting he pocket book

but if this pressure doesn't work, and u really step out of bounds and rip off enough people, or the wrong people, think division and grymace...

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2012, 01:48:18 PM »
you dream of gh15..dont you, little fagggot? dont you feel embarrased to be sucking another man's cack soo much in front of a bunch of guys on a bodybuilding forum????? no ,seriously...step back for a minute and read .....90% of your posts you have gh15's cock so deep in  your ass  i actually feel embarrass for you..the other 10 % is you stalking me like a groupie....lol..

all elfs think you well get cut in real life... i've said plenty of times you do not know gh15's history and most importantly you do NOT KNOW WHO GH15 IS... this Ormond Beach bullshit is something you made up... same thing with your baby you probably dont even have one on the way... same time you said u were going to a specific gold's gym... ALL LIES!!!! YOU LIE LIE LIE AND KEEP LYING YOUR CREDIBILITY IS ZERO.

you will get what you deserve in real life i know who gh15 is i've seen what hes done to others and 1 word I can tell you is: RUN !

you will lose your freedom i'm telling you

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2012, 01:50:11 PM »
You want to talk integrity to a bunch of gimmicks? LOL

they're a bunch of gimmicks and its disgusting  :-\ :-\

L.L

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2012, 01:54:40 PM »
loloollol.. hurt who's pockets??? ROFL!! ,you're a  moron....homey ,  i got you guys so mad , y'all making pussy real life threads that you and i know wont happen , i got your skinny ass digging for old posts and shit i posted monthsss ago  on other forums..while i just sit here and laugh at you..lol

Slinpimp , came to getbig and threw the trash out...biggest scammer-gimmick in history of bodybuilding forums..im running for office in 2024

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2012, 01:58:23 PM »
... YOU threw the trash out?

remember what i did to ur threads that were started with the intention of showing off

remember when u cam here licking at gh15's feet to be an elf?

what happened buddy?

i was behind all fo that not happening, i took the trash out here, i took u out... u still post but notice that u have no credibility. mak supported u... no more, flint supported u... no more. who goes near u now? who do u see coming here to back you up? nobody, not even the gimmicks, alex is still asleep lol the fat fuck

L.L

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2012, 02:04:22 PM »
all elfs think you well get cut in real life... i've said plenty of times you do not know gh15's history and most importantly you do NOT KNOW WHO GH15 IS... this Ormond Beach bullshit is something you made up... same thing with your baby you probably dont even have one on the way... same time you said u were going to a specific gold's gym... ALL LIES!!!! YOU LIE LIE LIE AND KEEP LYING YOUR CREDIBILITY IS ZERO.

you will get what you deserve in real life i know who gh15 is i've seen what hes done to others and 1 word I can tell you is: RUN !

you will lose your freedom i'm telling you

.im gonna respond to you because i got another hour to kill at the office...you keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again...by doing this it hurts your credibilty and makes u look like a pussy , which you are a PUSSY..ive already told you talk is cheap just do something  you say you know who i am then finish me off....i invite you to come face me in real life..by talking and repeating the same bitch assed threats make u look infantile, a punk  ...

.if u think i lied  then  you dont really know who i am...tell your elves to dig pics of me and u can see if you know the city i train at golds in south beach..come see me...it's an open invitation...
this is the last time i respond you bitch threats cuz it's making me look like a fool too...if u gonna  do something just do it or shut the fuck up ,pussy..

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2012, 02:06:14 PM »
hahaha... AT THE OFFICE

i stopped reading htere.... the office, the new baby, all lies... i think you may be a complete gimmick now, i thought the chance of u bein the man in the pictures was 50% before, now i think it's less... i'm telling you now the guy behind gh15 machine operates on compassion, its an emotional entity , by lying u lose compassion, lets bring some honesty into your posts

and btw i didnt read past the part about the office and im not planning to

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2012, 02:06:28 PM »
let's talk about what lack of integrity looks like

Now people call me and g101 parrots, which means what, we repeat what gh15 says? we WORSHIP him? What does worship look like? It looks like the picture above. slin was once a loyal student at the gh15 school of hormones. one thing he learned is that getbig is the best forum, so he stole a canadian's identity and started posting here. but he was called out so eh change dhis name a few times. one other thing he learned was that a certain source was king of the hill, thus came threads such as "thankstropin report"

a third thing he learned soon, a new product was out that was fantastic, he learned this from gh15 himself, and when controversy with kigs came, he sold off the bunk kigs to his friend, what did he say he's going back to? thanktropin

so why is he discussing 500 $ serostim with arnold jr in hardcore section?

why is arnold jr editing my posts in hardcore section?

when somebody tries to push thanktropin but in reality goes and gets his human grade gh for dealer prices (remember this term), what is it called?

when a moderator edits posts of others that he finds disagreeable, what is this called?

corruption

nowadays slin likes to market himself as the guy who outed kigs as bunk, he likes to say he's the one giving people good advices lol, helping people right? you guys read the thanks thread? on trt does, which means regular test levels aka natural levels of a 20 year old male, and 10 iu of thanks, he is 241 pounds shredded? lol, who the fuck pushes ugl product but injects himself with fucking serostim? a fucking shill.

when his status as shill prevented slin from being accepted as an elf, what happened? his unbanning at promuscle forum... and then came the change in attitude because shill had a new daddy, his old one actually, he came back to him lol, can we assume the concession he made in order to get back on promuscle when he was rejected by gh15?

it was the same concession alex23 made in return for hormones

i hope to anyone who was riding the fence before they read this post can make up their mind now. get the fuck off getbig slin, get back to ur old grounds u fucking dog

What in god's name are you blathering about?

L.L

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2012, 02:07:43 PM »
... YOU threw the trash out?

remember what i did to ur threads that were started with the intention of showing off

remember when u cam here licking at gh15's feet to be an elf?

what happened buddy?

i was behind all fo that not happening, i took the trash out here, i took u out... u still post but notice that u have no credibility. mak supported u... no more, flint supported u... no more. who goes near u now? who do u see coming here to back you up? nobody, not even the gimmicks, alex is still asleep lol the fat fuck

no ,  tiny..what you gotta ask yourself is whos backing you up besides g101 homo? lol..only your gimmick and 3-4 elves are the ones missing the great gh15.. i thought more people  believed in God.. i guess i was wrong..lol

L.L

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2012, 02:10:19 PM »
What in god's name are you blathering about?

see ASSPLY.. everyone here thinks youre a joke..lol..no one really gives you the time of the day.. only me cuz i like to  have fun on the net while im bored at work...if i ignored you ,you will have no one to talk to....i will ignore your raggetty ass for awhile and watch you cry and start 10 threads to get my attention..lol..

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2012, 02:11:05 PM »
the thing about me is i dont need to be backed up... u notie i have strength of personality? u notice when i called u out before that i was the only one, and it was only me who did it, and now others saw my point of view and agreed?

take a look at the posts on this forum, just see the thread titles, gh15 is pretty much the one subject brought up over and over

at the office lol, i almost laughed out loud, seriously, if i was at home i woulda spit out my coffee but im in a coffee shop and i know how to act in public =]

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2012, 02:11:24 PM »

.im gonna respond to you because i got another hour to kill at the office...you keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again...by doing this it hurts your credibilty and makes u look like a pussy , which you are a PUSSY..ive already told you talk is cheap just do something  you say you know who i am then finish me off....i invite you to come face me in real life..by talking and repeating the same bitch assed threats make u look infantile, a punk  ...

.if u think i lied  then  you dont really know who i am...tell your elves to dig pics of me and u can see if you know the city i train at golds in south beach..come see me...it's an open invitation...
this is the last time i respond you bitch threats cuz it's making me look like a fool too...if u gonna  do something just do it or shut the fuck up ,pussy..

everything you say is a LIE.... you have no baby.... you don't train at the golds gym... you lie about what kind of GH you use and this thread calls you out as a LIAR... you don't even work ... you work as a POWDER REMAILER aka DRUG DEALER THIS IS YOUR JOB

you don't even know who I am... but I know who YOU are... you have nothing on gh15 and none of the other elves you just like to talk for the sake of talking and spitting out bullshit everyone knows you come here under a drug dealer with agenda sent from professional muscle... why else would u dis credit gh15.....

L.L

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2012, 02:17:36 PM »
last time i will speak to you cuz you're obviously a parrot repeating the same thing..not fun anymore and im looking as idiotic as you 2 by replying .

2 words for you : ORMOND BEACH

you know what u  gotta do  if u ever see me face to face..,at least have the decency to introduce yourself  like a man..before i break your face in 3.... I'm done.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2012, 02:19:51 PM »
last time i iwll speak to you cuz yore obviously a parrot repeating the same thing..not fun anymore

2 words for you : ORMOND BEACH

you know what u  gotta do  if u ever see me face to face..,at least have the decency to introduce yourself  like a man..before i break your face in 3.... I'm done.

LOL ok go look in Ormond Beach... post any info you have on Ormond Beach... i keep telling you over and over and over and over again our 2 elf's in florida are not even close to there.. so good luck and have fun... just hope the guy you have info on doesn't work for LE  :D

you are not done you will keep coming in here and post because

1. you come under agenda from professional muscle and BigA wants u to discredit gh15 and he pays you back in hormones
2. you have gh15 all over your head and you can't get him out... you are addicted.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2012, 02:21:51 PM »
the thing about me is i dont need to be backed up... u notie i have strength of personality? u notice when i called u out before that i was the only one, and it was only me who did it, and now others saw my point of view and agreed?

take a look at the posts on this forum, just see the thread titles, gh15 is pretty much the one subject brought up over and over

at the office lol, i almost laughed out loud, seriously, if i was at home i woulda spit out my coffee but im in a coffee shop and i know how to act in public =]

God damn man, why are you so obsessed with this shit.  Getbig is just for fun.  Everyone comes here to fuck off, waste some time, and have fun.  You on the other hand act like this shit really matters.  You're in a coffee shop right now.  You should be bird dogging chicks, not arguing on the internet.  You need to unplug my friend.  Get out and enjoy your life.   :)

dustin

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »
everything you say is a LIE.... you have no baby.... you don't train at the golds gym... you lie about what kind of GH you use and this thread calls you out as a LIAR... you don't even work ... you work as a POWDER REMAILER aka DRUG DEALER THIS IS YOUR JOB

you don't even know who I am... but I know who YOU are... you have nothing on gh15 and none of the other elves you just like to talk for the sake of talking and spitting out bullshit everyone knows you come here under a drug dealer with agenda sent from professional muscle... why else would u dis credit gh15.....

I have to quote this for truth. Why else would anyone discredit gh15? You either have an agenda or you're an idiot.

Well, I do think you're a bit of an idiot slin, but you do know bodybuilding too. You have a great physique and I can't discredit you there. If you honestly don't have an agenda, why don't you share with us gh15 supporters why you discredit him? I know you have beef with him and now most of the elfs, but that aside... I would really like to know if there's any other logical explanation. I'm not joking. If there's something I've missed and I'm too stupid to see it, I'd like for it to be cleared up so I can have a better understanding. I always maintain an open mind and don't have any fears about being wrong or corrected - if I'm ever wrong, I humbly invite people to correct me because it will only benefit me. So if there's something I'm missing, please try to clarify because to me it doesn't look like you have the most noble intentions.

I don't think you know how strong of a following gh15 has. When he appointed people as "elfs", people started sending us emails and PMs. Mods and vets that you might not have suspected are shills, scammers and they're going to be taken down. We don't believe everything we receive, but when we receive a lot of the same desperate messages from people all over the world it starts to add up. When people send addresses and transaction info, you question them less and less. People have submitted information about you too and if any of it's true, you would understand and appreciate that it's not in your best interest to go egging people on. People who've gotten ripped off have no recourse, so they are desperate for a resolution and seek us out for assistance. And if we can confirm that these things are true, we will work our hardest to nail the perpetrator.

Defend yourself and say what you need. But even though you think we're idiotic and don't have any power, you still shouldn't burn bridges and spit on people. If any of the information people are sending is true, you are putting yourself in more and more jeopardy. I don't say this as a threat because I don't make threats and I find that they're retarded to make personally. I say this as a fact and as a neutral and honest warning. If any of the information that people are sending is true, it will be pieced together and will put you in a precarious position. Don't dig a hole for yourself.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2012, 02:27:34 PM »
analpie85 and gay101 are the two worst posters in the history of this site
T

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2012, 02:29:26 PM »
I stopped reading after 'lets'
L

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2012, 02:29:33 PM »

dustin

« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2012, 02:33:48 PM »
analpie85 and gay101 are the two worst posters in the history of this site

HEY! analpie85 and gay101 are good fellas!

The only thing they're guilty of is a tireless effort to rid this place, and the online scene, or liar scambag filts!! ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2012, 02:35:42 PM »

The only thing they're guilty of is a tireless effort to rid this place, and the online scene, or liar scambag filts!! ;D
...and being obnoxious. ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2012, 02:37:06 PM »

im not joking they are a pair of cu nts

like i said you seem ok

one day you will see the light if youd seen analpussy85s pics you would die laughing
T

dustin

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2012, 02:37:32 PM »
...and being obnoxious. ;)

Silence, fat Alex!! ;D