Author Topic: lets talk about integrity  (Read 13986 times)

Spidey

• Getbig III
Re: lets talk about integrity
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 02:34:49 AM »
You are purposely ratting out and going after guys who have done anything wrong.
I understand you trying to bring scammers down but you now seem to bring down everyone you don't like just because they don't agree 100% with what you say or like a product you don't like.
WTF??
I'm afraid that after this shitstorm blows over all the good legit sources will have gone private and we will be stuck with overpriced shit from selective scammers!
Who cares if Slin is Cuban or hyping Thanks? Aren't Thanks good? Yes they are GH15 said so, so why all the hate?

ricorico

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 04:24:45 AM »
Carlito's Way called!
He wants his thread back!  ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 04:26:46 AM »
Pröhörmöna

L.L

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 05:00:25 AM »
You are purposely ratting out and going after guys who have done anything wrong.
I understand you trying to bring scammers down but you now seem to bring down everyone you don't like just because they don't agree 100% with what you say or like a product you don't like.
WTF??
I'm afraid that after this shitstorm blows over all the good legit sources will have gone private and we will be stuck with overpriced shit from selective scammers!
Who cares if Slin is Cuban or hyping Thanks? Aren't Thanks good? Yes they are GH15 said so, so why all the hate?

thanks are great but accoding to ASSPLY im pushing them..it's the only gh im allowed to do i cant mix them up with seros when they are available to me which happens once every 2 months. ::)

p.s ive never been to cuba ..lol...

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2012, 10:37:08 AM »
thanks are great but accoding to ASSPLY im pushing them..it's the only gh im allowed to do i cant mix them up with seros when they are available to me which happens once every 2 months. ::)

p.s ive never been to cuba ..lol...

Good for you man. If you have access to it and the cash go for it, i would too. I would use thanks\novos\any shit thats good everyday and go for the Human Grade for a photoshoot\modelling session\whatever.

Because of all this HGH shitstorm i began to doubt the purity of my current supplier's HGH and didn't buy from him and bought a kit of kigs from another source instead. Thanks to you i used 10iu and got my money returned, tkx for that btw (not a source that's mentioned here) Now i haven't heard from my source in almost a month and started his HGH i had saved and guess what? Results are in and they're not novos\thanks\eli's\kigs just regular blues. Now i'm afraid he's busted and i only have 100iu's left. I feel like a stupid asshole because they had worked in the past and all the hype made me doubt them.
(I would like to try novos\thanks but cant get them)

p.s i have never been there also but would like to! I bet there's lot of hot bitches  ;D

L.L

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2012, 11:20:51 AM »
I cant afford to shoot 8 ius daily. of seros right now,,lol..,,thanks are my main gh...i just mix 2-3 ius of seros and 5 ius of thanks daily..seros wil last me longer that way..thanks are the staple

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2012, 11:24:51 AM »
three words for you guys.

RENT A FUCKING ROOM

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2012, 12:48:02 PM »
Carlito's Way Tony Montana called!
He wants his thread back!  ::)

lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2012, 12:54:52 PM »
I cant afford to shoot 8 ius daily. of seros right now,,lol..,,thanks are my main gh...i just mix 2-3 ius of seros and 5 ius of thanks daily..seros wil last me longer that way..thanks are the staple

who believes this guy? anybody? lol

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 12:58:52 PM »
who believes this guy? anybody? lol

All i gotta say is  ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 01:00:04 PM »
slin, one more thing

ass still needs wiping

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012, 01:01:01 PM »
this fella is full of shit!!!!!!!
"

L.L

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2012, 01:01:47 PM »
you 2 faags believe anything like gh15 is pro with White house connections..lol!!

L.L

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2012, 01:03:43 PM »
this fella is full of shit!!!!!!!

says the simpleton gimmick

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2012, 01:05:13 PM »
let's talk about what lack of integrity looks like

Now people call me and g101 parrots, which means what, we repeat what gh15 says? we WORSHIP him? What does worship look like? It looks like the picture above. slin was once a loyal student at the gh15 school of hormones. one thing he learned is that getbig is the best forum, so he stole a canadian's identity and started posting here. but he was called out so eh change dhis name a few times. one other thing he learned was that a certain source was king of the hill, thus came threads such as "thankstropin report"

a third thing he learned soon, a new product was out that was fantastic, he learned this from gh15 himself, and when controversy with kigs came, he sold off the bunk kigs to his friend, what did he say he's going back to? thanktropin

so why is he discussing 500 $ serostim with arnold jr in hardcore section?

why is arnold jr editing my posts in hardcore section?

when somebody tries to push thanktropin but in reality goes and gets his human grade gh for dealer prices (remember this term), what is it called?

when a moderator edits posts of others that he finds disagreeable, what is this called?

corruption

nowadays slin likes to market himself as the guy who outed kigs as bunk, he likes to say he's the one giving people good advices lol, helping people right? you guys read the thanks thread? on trt does, which means regular test levels aka natural levels of a 20 year old male, and 10 iu of thanks, he is 241 pounds shredded? lol, who the fuck pushes ugl product but injects himself with fucking serostim? a fucking shill.

when his status as shill prevented slin from being accepted as an elf, what happened? his unbanning at promuscle forum... and then came the change in attitude because shill had a new daddy, his old one actually, he came back to him lol, can we assume the concession he made in order to get back on promuscle when he was rejected by gh15?

it was the same concession alex23 made in return for hormones

i hope to anyone who was riding the fence before they read this post can make up their mind now. get the fuck off getbig slin, get back to ur old grounds u fucking dog

You want to talk integrity to a bunch of gimmicks? LOL

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2012, 01:06:46 PM »
you 2 faags believe anything like gh15 is pro with White house connections..lol!!

^^^ look at the speed of this reply!

finally for the first time today i had soem time to go on computer, i go on make a post, 2 minutes later slin is on it. yesterday night i make this thread, 2 seconds later slin replies... put 2 and 2 together here people. all these guys are fucking dealers, arnold jr with his 7000 amps, overload with his  8) after every post like he's some hot shot, they all run in the same circle, now they start editing posts. white widow wants ot have dick measuring contest every time someone admits they sell steroids to pay for hgh, he says show me ur stacks lol, u think ur big time?

getbig got fucking taken over my steroid dealers

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2012, 01:09:02 PM »

finally for the first time today i had soem time to go on computer, i go on make a post, 2 minutes later slin is on it. yesterday night i make this thread, 2 seconds later slin replies... put 2 and 2 together here people. all these guys are fucking dealers, arnold jr with his 7000 amps, overload with his  8) after every post like he's some hot shot, they all run in the same circle, now they start editing posts. white widow wants ot have dick measuring contest every time someone admits they sell steroids to pay for hgh, he says show me ur stacks lol, u think ur big time?

Why doesn't Gh15 do something about it then?
Trans Milkshake.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2012, 01:18:00 PM »

Why doesn't Gh15 do something about it then?

if uguys dont understand what exactly goes on

remember prohibition in the US? what happened when alcohol became illegal, the means of producing/importing and distributing went underground, taxes were still paid, but to specific people and not the government who had their own inforcement that wasn't law inforcement but gangsters... this is what the steroids scene is... you can't take out the gangsters and the mafia and the importers because then THERE IS NO BODYBUILDING, the agenda of gh15 machine is not to end bodybuilding but to assert itself as a powerful entity in return for making saving bodybuilder's health, saving them money, and helping them to advance by putting pressure on scammers like ip and promoting legit suppliers like u know who

u think us government doesnt want steroids in us?

lol, u thin goverment in prohibition era didnt have underground parties with liquor and prostitutes and cocaine?

so gh15 isn't going to get rid of anyone, this is a game of pressure like boxing... u say if u dont clean up ur act we will reduce ut income to where u have no profit margin

bringing in le is last resort, happened only a handful of times, the real way is pressure through leveraging the fame and the LEGITIMACY of the gh15 machine

so no one  is going to remove any dealing mods because the whole system of forums and mods is there for distribution of steroids... what is going to happen is pressure will be put on mods to perform their duty correctly, to reduce liability for ron so he never has to testify in court regarding what goes on here

L.L

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2012, 01:19:41 PM »

go ahead and try hard again to prove us you actually have a life outside the forums with you super detailed and long assed posts....go ahead , makes us believe... ::)..poor tiny fella. ..lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2012, 01:23:02 PM »
idont have to prove anyone i have a life

what is having a life

i have no life, every day is work, work for the most part for other people, some work is to plan how to make myself wealthy in the future, last week i went out a lot and drank a ton but only because my best friend was in town, now i probably will touch alcohol 1-2 times inthe next months, i probably will watch tv or movies only to get to sleep, maybe i will find time for a woman, probably not a new one but one from my past

ur right i have no life

L.L

« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2012, 01:25:32 PM »
idont have to prove anyone i have a life

what is having a life

i have no life, every day is work, work for the most part for other people, some work is to plan how to make myself wealthy in the future, last week i went out a lot and drank a ton but only because my best friend was in town, now i probably will touch alcohol 1-2 times inthe next months, i probably will watch tv or movies only to get to sleep, maybe i will find time for a woman, probably not a new one but one from my past

ur right i have no life

lol.. epic post...find time for a woman?  on yahoo personals..the day you find self respect by not being such a pussy follower  and a snitch..you might get a chick but i highly doubt it...there is a long lonely road  ahead for u .

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2012, 01:27:29 PM »
if uguys dont understand what exactly goes on

remember prohibition in the US? what happened when alcohol became illegal, the means of producing/importing and distributing went underground, taxes were still paid, but to specific people and not the government who had their own inforcement that wasn't law inforcement but gangsters... this is what the steroids scene is... you can't take out the gangsters and the mafia and the importers because then THERE IS NO BODYBUILDING, the agenda of gh15 machine is not to end bodybuilding but to assert itself as a powerful entity in return for making saving bodybuilder's health, saving them money, and helping them to advance by putting pressure on scammers like ip and promoting legit suppliers like u know who

u think us government doesnt want steroids in us?

lol, u thin goverment in prohibition era didnt have underground parties with liquor and prostitutes and cocaine?

so gh15 isn't going to get rid of anyone, this is a game of pressure like boxing... u say if u dont clean up ur act we will reduce ut income to where u have no profit margin

bringing in le is last resort, happened only a handful of times, the real way is pressure through leveraging the fame and the LEGITIMACY of the gh15 machine

so no one  is going to remove any dealing mods because the whole system of forums and mods is there for distribution of steroids... what is going to happen is pressure will be put on mods to perform their duty correctly, to reduce liability for ron so he never has to testify in court regarding what goes on here

What's the mode of exerting that pressure? Because i don't think trying to pressure members by private messages and call outs on forums is really much of anything.

All you guys have done is chased Slin from thread to thread calling him names, called the MD douches some names and unsuccesfully tried to get Whitewidow demodded. Then went on to pretending it was all cool and are now back to calling him out again, while he sits confortably.

That's why GH15 should stick to drug talk, some of the members here seem to like having someone to tell them such things.

As for you and G101, Sev, Cs, i don't see any purpose for you guys, you don't fulfill any role.
Trans Milkshake.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2012, 01:33:52 PM »
where the fuck u get this yahoopersonals lol, u make shit up and pretend i said it,

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2012, 01:34:58 PM »

What's the mode of exerting that pressure? Because i don't think trying to pressure members by private messages and call outs on forums is really much of anything.

All you guys have done is chased Slin from thread to thread calling him names, called the MD douches some names and unsuccesfully tried to get Whitewidow demodded. Then went on to pretending it was all cool and are now back to calling him out again, while he sits confortably.

That's why GH15 should stick to drug talk, some of the members here seem to like having someone to tell them such things.

As for you and G101, Sev, Cs, i don't see any purpose for you guys, you don't fulfill any role.

what happened to kigtropin?

u know how much sales are increased if gh15 approves of somethin? u know how much they decrease if he disapproves? it's about hurting the wallet

L.L

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2012, 01:36:25 PM »
where the fuck u get this yahoopersonals lol, u make shit up and pretend i said it,

lol..look at this twig saying i make shit up..lol..you out of all people ,tinytears.