Author Topic: Cops getting outed! No wonder cops have a tough job!  (Read 6441 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Cops getting outed! No wonder cops have a tough job!
« on: March 13, 2012, 08:53:37 AM »
This is why you should know the law, the cops were like; "well.... ehm.... uhm........"

Butter smooth outing, look how the cops just wanted to use excessive violence and spray mace on his face all day but they couldn't do shit, the power of intellect  8)

:D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: the cops getting outed!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 08:58:56 AM »
LMAO what a blubbering fucking idiot.  No wonder he's got parental right issues and his child is being taken away or whatever.  LOL......a real cop would have smashed his face into the curb and thrown some cuffs on him while his partner pissed on his Islamic garb of a hat. 

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 09:01:50 AM »

Cool video.

And yes, you could sense through the computer screen how those aggressors just wanted to load their heavy machine guns and spread democracy.
Luckily they behaved like us humans this time.

It's good people in US are beginning to oppose the violence syndicate !!
This is where the healing begins from.

Power to the people !

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 09:03:13 AM »
LOL what does he say at the end ......calls his son a "real ignoramus" or some shit?  Fucking funnY!@

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 09:03:21 AM »
Devilsmile, these "Moors" are utterly clueless.

Look them up.  Do some research.  They have lost every single case they have brought.  Many of them are drug dealers that attempt to get away with their dealings saying they have immunity under our law due to some treaty with Tripoli of which they are not a party.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 09:05:28 AM »
Devilsmile, these "Moors" are utterly clueless.

Look them up.  Do some research.  They have lost every single case they have brought.  Many of them are drug dealers that attempt to get away with their dealings saying they have immunity under our law due to some treaty with Tripoli of which they are not a party.

i didn't talk behalf of every single moor, doesn't even matter is he a moor or is he whatever, I just wanted to share this video where a smart guy who outs stupid cops who think they can do whatever they want, the man lectured the cops prety fluently and intelligently. I didn't find the guy "clueless" at all.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 09:08:03 AM »
i didn't talk behalf of every single moor, doesn't even matter is he a moor or is he whatever, I just wanted to share this video where a smart guy who outs stupid cops who think they can do whatever they want, the man lectured the cops prety fluently and intelligently. I didn't find the guy "clueless" at all.

Fluently and intelligently?  He sounded like a blubbering idiot who was having a panic attack.  He made no sense at all.  I'd like to know why his son was in the cop car to begin with.  I'm sure his son will grow up to be a real ignoramus as his dad eluded to being parented by a whacko like him.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 09:09:10 AM »
the guy was a clown
T

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 09:11:27 AM »
This is how you fucking own a cop!  A bike cop dumbshit no less!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 09:15:30 AM »
Weird stuff man..... "royal ignoramus"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 09:16:26 AM »
Fluently and intelligently?  He sounded like a blubbering idiot who was having a panic attack.  He made no sense at all.  I'd like to know why his son was in the cop car to begin with.  I'm sure his son will grow up to be a real ignoramus as his dad eluded to being parented by a whacko like him.

you would be blubbering if you were pissed off when cops don't have an explanation why they took your son.

Allways fun to watch these videos.

Oh here's another one ;D

the point is, when  a cop doesn't know their rightfull use of power and a citizien puts them in their place it just satisfyes me :P... (no homo)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 09:23:20 AM »
This is why you should know the law, the cops were like; "well.... ehm.... uhm........"

Butter smooth outing, look how the cops just wanted to use excessive violence and spray mace on his face all day but they couldn't do shit, the power of intellect  8)

:D

Three words - New World Order - your children are not yours people, why do you think you willingly hand them over to the state at 4/5 years of age - the Government have conditioned its citizens to believe there is nothing wrong with that and it is acceptable.  Once you do that, they can take your child whenever they like.
And who would be a policeman, you would have to be dumb or desperate to take a CUN+Y job like that.  You would have to be dumb to think it is OK to kidnap children because your government says it's ok and legal.  people commit the greatest atrocities submitting to so called higher authorities!
V

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 09:24:58 AM »
you would be blubbering if you were pissed off when cops don't have an explanation why they took your son.

Allways fun to watch these videos.

Oh here's another one ;D

the point is, when  a cop doesn't know their rightfull use of power and a citizien puts them in their place it just satisfyes me :P... (no homo)

No if some cops took my son I would have lost it well before this guy started on his tirade and would have either put a few of those cops in the hospital or would have been beat down myself and thrown in jail..  

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 09:28:27 AM »
This is how you fucking own a cop!  A bike cop dumbshit no less!

That's good police officer to me !!

Huge respect for him. More officers like this should be hired.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 09:28:36 AM »
Three words - New World Order - your children are not yours people, why do you think you willingly hand them over to the state at 4/5 years of age - the Government have conditioned its citizens to believe there is nothing wrong with that and it is acceptable.  Once you do that, they can take your child whenever they like.
And who would be a policeman, you would have to be dumb or desperate to take a CUN+Y job like that.  You would have to be dumb to think it is OK to kidnap children because your government says it's ok and legal.  people commit the greatest atrocities submitting to so called higher authorities!

Absolutely  8) ! And if someone is trying to kill you, you can't defend yourself, you should only call the cops... but damn it the cops aren't doing shit, so we're just supposed to die by ourselves, by the government. by the cops, by vaccines, by nutrition
, by wars.... it's sick. But we gotta keep our head up high and believe 8)

and musclemcmannus, that's what the global eugenic cop scum want, they want you to start up shit so that they will make more laws like NDAA Martial law etc. That's what they want, complete control.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 09:37:07 AM »
Hahaha! Cops brutally owned!

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2012, 09:39:40 AM »

wow! Youtube is full of videos of people fighting for their freedom and for their rights !

My belief in mankind is slowly recovering now

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2012, 09:40:06 AM »
wow! Youtube is full of videos of people fighting for their freedom and for their rights !

x1000

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2012, 09:41:46 AM »

definetely!

and alex jones is even covering up satanism and pedophilia activity of the globalists, brutal  8), it was about time!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2012, 09:45:34 AM »
Walk softly and carry a big stick.  At the end of the day you and I are nothing but pawns.  There isn't shit we can do about anything short of violent revolution.  Are you ready?  Ready to lay down your life instead of posting worthless fucking videos about "eugenic scum".  I mean seriously bro.........I get it......I get all of it.  And it's depressing as hell the USA is going down the shitter.  But what are WE going to do about it?  Are you ready to watch your family die?  The people you love die?  Ready to throw away what measly prosperity and freedom you still have on an off chance that you might change the direction humanity is headed?  It's like prohibition bro..  "They" can try to enslave humanity all they want..........but there will always be a yearn to drink and some way, some how, humanity will press on and acquire the alcoholl they need to be happy and survive.  

It's all fucked up that's for sure.  Life is such a fucking matrix nowadays.  I don't know what to do.  I thnk violence is the only answer.  But the real question is which one of us jumps first and who will follow us into the fray?  

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 09:47:31 AM »
they should give his black arse a fucking kicking, bad enough to make the rodney king beating look like a teddy bears picnic

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 09:49:12 AM »
Talk about a blubbering idiot, Alex Jones is it.  Here's a question you need to ask yourself for anyone that listens to people like Jones.  How come he completely ignores the UFO/Extraterrestrial aspect of conspiracy theories? There is a lot of truth to much of what Alex Jones says but he's hardly a pioneer.  There are TONS of people who are better messengers than Jones.  He uses everyone elses research.  He's not a researcher just a alternative talk radio charlatan who pimps his end of the world Ekola Blue water filters and Diamond gusset jeans left and right. His videos like Obama Deception are a joke.  I listen to the guy but take everything he says with a grain of salt .

Again ask yourself why he never talks about UFOs, the Annunaki, ancient mysteries etc.  Because he's a fucking bible beating Christian is part of the reason.  

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 09:50:47 AM »
Would be horrible to live in a country like that.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 09:57:14 AM »

Again ask yourself why he never talks about UFOs, the Annunaki, ancient mysteries etc.  Because he's a fucking bible beating Christian is part of the reason.  
Only freaks and weirdos believe in UFOs, and nobody cares too much about mesopotamia and it's ancient mysteries - people want to know why and how come they are being fucked good, hard and long in the arse when all they are trying to get is a fair go!
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 10:03:11 AM »
Walk softly and carry a big stick.  At the end of the day you and I are nothing but pawns.  There isn't shit we can do about anything short of violent revolution.  Are you ready?  Ready to lay down your life instead of posting worthless fucking videos about "eugenic scum".  I mean seriously bro.........I get it......I get all of it.  And it's depressing as hell the USA is going down the shitter.  But what are WE going to do about it?  Are you ready to watch your family die?  The people you love die?  Ready to throw away what measly prosperity and freedom you still have on an off chance that you might change the direction humanity is headed?  It's like prohibition bro..  "They" can try to enslave humanity all they want..........but there will always be a yearn to drink and some way, some how, humanity will press on and acquire the alcoholl they need to be happy and survive.  

It's all fucked up that's for sure.  Life is such a fucking matrix nowadays.  I don't know what to do.  I thnk violence is the only answer.  But the real question is which one of us jumps first and who will follow us into the fray?  

Dude not just america, the entire planet. And people are waking up more and more. I've been talking to people about this a little in my work, in the gym in  the bar... even in the street while waiting for a bus and some are sourprised, some are less sourprised. But the change comes from little things like that. Soon people will stop voting all together, stop consuming so much shit, start being less selfish, start being more kind. you know these are the things that saves a country.

The freemasons have their roots so deep in this planets core you don't even have to worry about "only america" ;D.

oh and mass and klaus, watch this