Author Topic: BREAKING: CBO DOUBLES COST ESTIMATES OF OBAMACARE TO $1.76 TRILLION  (Read 4420 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: BREAKING: CBO DOUBLES COST ESTIMATES OF OBAMACARE TO $1.76 TRILLION
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2012, 11:54:43 AM »
I wish the obama drones would explain why they continue to believe and support Obama at all.

And no. Romney can't do any worse. That is a fact.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2012, 11:58:43 AM »
I wish the obama drones would explain why they continue to believe and support Obama at all.

Its a personality Cult.    The obama dones dont even know what they are defending so long as hey are protecting HIM.   They have long since sold their souls to prop up this communist demn. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2012, 01:30:10 PM »

Ive always felt, and still feel, that people allowed themselves to become emotionally vested with Obama, that they wanted to believe in him SO BADLY that they went all in. Its really hard, when people believe in something SO DEEPLY, for them to admit that they were taken by a con-artist.
They dont want to believe they were duped so easily and that they believed so deeply.  They dont want to believe that they allowed themselves to be played like fools.

Obama ran the perfect campaign for this, campaining on peoples sickness of Bush, on peoples hopes, on peoples ideals - only they didnt dig deep into Obama's ideals because they didnt want to - all they knew was that he wasnt Bush and he said the right things for them to believe in - vague promises of hope and change, of fixing America, of everything they wanted to hear.

I feel like thats one reason he was so lightly vetted. People didnt want to know what he actually stood for, they just took "hope and change" and inserted their own opinions. I heard many different friends, when asked what Obama's stances were, and they all said something different for the same issue, and it was always what THEY wanted his stance to be.
Very few actually knew where he stood - they just knew it was "hope and change" and that was good enough for them.

I have seen this personally in people I know.
Im sure it wont be for several years until people can admit that they allowed Obama to play them like fiddles.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2012, 01:08:29 PM »
Great piece of legislation by the messiah.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2012, 04:36:37 PM »
BIZUMP