Author Topic: Newt to withdraw from presidential race  (Read 994 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Newt to withdraw from presidential race
« on: March 13, 2012, 06:57:16 PM »
Just kidding.  But if he did, santorum would probably win most of the remaining states and would clean up on super tuesday.

now that newt is statistically out of it for all practical purposes - why is he ushering in Mittens like this?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Newt to withdraw from presidential race
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 07:12:56 PM »
Just kidding.  But if he did, santorum would probably win most of the remaining states and would clean up on super tuesday.

now that newt is statistically out of it for all practical purposes - why is he ushering in Mittens like this?
He'll drop out very soon.  But why rush it, do you really fucking want Santorum over Mitt?  Fuck that.  I don't want Mitt either but at least he's sane... Santorum is fucking scary.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 07:15:40 PM »
He'll drop out very soon.  But why rush it, do you really fucking want Santorum over Mitt?  Fuck that.  I don't want Mitt either but at least he's sane... Santorum is fucking scary.

saint Rick hates Obama more than the others and that is why he is ahead.  RP is a joke for his horrible campaign , newt is right on most. Issues, but personal issues, mittens is a plastic fraud, and saint Rick is pissed.

HOW LONG HAVE I CALLED THIS???? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 07:19:51 PM »
He'll drop out very soon.  But why rush it, do you really fucking want Santorum over Mitt?  Fuck that.  I don't want Mitt either but at least he's sane... Santorum is fucking scary.

I'm convinced romney will have SOME appeal with moderates.
I'm convinced Santorum will be fcking hilarious in the general election.
I'm convinced Obama is going to win in 2012 so the GOP can clean house for GOP and finally boot the extremists and RINOs alike.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 07:21:09 PM »
I'm convinced romney will have SOME appeal with moderates.
I'm convinced Santorum will be fcking hilarious in the general election.
I'm convinced Obama is going to win in 2012 so the GOP can clean house for GOP and finally boot the extremists and RINOs alike.

You were convinced the demos were not going to get demolished in 2010 too remember?