Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 28, 2014, 12:13:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things that you judge people by but probably shouldn't  (Read 3072 times)
diamondcut
Getbig III

« on: March 14, 2012, 03:26:36 AM »

tell me a few things that you judge people by but you probably shouldn't

i will list several things:

1. what type of car they shouldn't be driving; if they are in a high occupation it is ok for them to have an expensive car, but for someone who can barely make the payments it just looks and seems stupid to me when they think they are impressing others

2. clothes that guys wear in the gym; 4/5 times the guys who wear little clothing that reveals what little muscles they have are usually very arrogant and rude towards others. guys who wear shirts with sleeves ripped off all the way down to the stomach (what are these called btw?) are usually douchebags

3. people that have cheap sawdust toilet paper in their homes. it is worth the extra money for that comfort, come on now.

4. people who use energy drinks. honestly there is no need for things like this if you are living at a pace that is healthy for your body.

5. people who drink coffee and/or starbucks snobs. similar to the energy drink thing but i don't believe that someone should be addicted to coffee to be able to function

6. facebook users. yes i am not one and i do not support the direction society is going with social media.

7. sushi lovers. come on man it's just raw f*cking fish that is relatively fresh

8. 18 to late twenty year olds with tattoos. to me it just screams desperation for attention. father and sons....

9. diet soda or diet anything. people who think that drinking diet anything negates the "evil" of the said product. lmao

10. what television shows they watch... tv in general is just a huge waste of time imo

11. people who use their status on the boards and think "hey maybe i should sell a product"...99% of these guys are liars and filts and the products they tend to sell are usually bunk or useless and a complete waste of money...though i have no reason why i shouldn't judge people based on this, i just felt like ranting

12. the people who i see posting on forums during working hours when they should really be working but claim to have pretty good careers, while many unemployed eager-to-work hard people are still begging for a decent job and have no income

13. religion and people who constantly refer to god and the savior and how one thing is definitely right and another is definitely wrong based on religious ideologies

plenty more i have, will add later

please share your own! enjoy!
Report to moderator   Logged
DBX
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 03:37:25 AM »

1.people who start bullshit threads no one cares about
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 03:39:10 AM »

LOL Cheesy
diamondcut
Getbig III

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 03:50:38 AM »

1.people who start bullshit threads no one cares about

would you rather i post people exposed as gays, wyhi, or another thread about gh15?
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 03:53:46 AM »

would you rather i post people exposed as gays, wyhi, or another thread about gh15?

we would rather you piss off
Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 07:40:32 AM »

3. people that have cheap sawdust toilet paper in their homes. it is worth the extra money for that comfort, come on now.

I have the cheap sandpaper!   Grin

I do not live in the city with city sewer.  There are very few TP's available that are 'septic friendly'.  The plushy stuff does not break down and will mess up a leech bed.  Same goes for kleenex, lots of bleach in the laudry, lots of food stuffs down the garbage disposal and white mice.  Grin

:
Butterbean
Special Guests
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 07:46:41 AM »

Not sure if it's judging but I form an opinion about people that are rude to waiters and waitresses.  Not to mention thinking they must ingest a lot of saliva over the years.

Amen  Cool

R
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Banana Oil Salesman

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 07:47:22 AM »

If socializing, I'll peruse someone's music or book selection/collection. That is usually pretty indicative of what's going on in their noggin.
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 10:07:19 AM »

Wyhi please. Those are fun.
Mawse
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 12:21:25 PM »

12. the people who i see posting on forums during working hours when they should really be working but claim to have pretty good careers, while many unemployed eager-to-work hard people are still begging for a decent job and have no income

u mad bro?

Immortal_Technique
Getbig IV

"It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 12:25:09 PM »

Some good points and some bad. TV is clearly awesome for instance.
sync pulse
Getbig IV

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 01:04:20 PM »

I have the cheap sandpaper!   Grin

I do not live in the city with city sewer.  There are very few TP's available that are 'septic friendly'.  The plushy stuff does not break down and will mess up a leech bed.  Same goes for kleenex, lots of bleach in the laudry, lots of food stuffs down the garbage disposal and white mice.  Grin

Is your septic system anaerobic or aerobic?
Radical Plato
Getbig V

Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 01:08:01 PM »

1. what type of car they shouldn't be driving; if they are in a high occupation it is ok for them to have an expensive car, but for someone who can barely make the payments it just looks and seems stupid to me when they think they are impressing others

2. clothes that guys wear in the gym; 4/5 times the guys who wear little clothing that reveals what little muscles they have are usually very arrogant and rude towards others. guys who wear shirts with sleeves ripped off all the way down to the stomach (what are these called btw?) are usually douchebags

4. people who use energy drinks. honestly there is no need for things like this if you are living at a pace that is healthy for your body.

5. people who drink coffee and/or starbucks snobs. similar to the energy drink thing but i don't believe that someone should be addicted to coffee to be able to function

6. facebook users. yes i am not one and i do not support the direction society is going with social media.

7. sushi lovers. come on man it's just raw f*cking fish that is relatively fresh

8. 18 to late twenty year olds with tattoos. to me it just screams desperation for attention. father and sons....

9. diet soda or diet anything. people who think that drinking diet anything negates the "evil" of the said product. lmao

10. what television shows they watch... tv in general is just a huge waste of time imo

11. people who use their status on the boards and think "hey maybe i should sell a product"...99% of these guys are liars and filts and the products they tend to sell are usually bunk or useless and a complete waste of money...though i have no reason why i shouldn't judge people based on this, i just felt like ranting

13. religion and people who constantly refer to god and the savior and how one thing is definitely right and another is definitely wrong based on religious ideologies

I just lump everybody into the arsehole category and give them a few chances to get out of it - Most people remain in the arsehole category!

V
el numero uno
Getbig V

stock trader

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 01:09:10 PM »

Most retarded post ever.
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 01:10:04 PM »

Starfish symmetry.

[
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 01:10:14 PM »

* badgers_arse.jpg (124.91 KB, 912x997 - viewed 1125 times.)
BIG ACH
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 01:13:59 PM »

I like to judge you by how your mom is in bed and her swallowing technique!
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 01:14:51 PM »

I like to judge you by how your mom is in bed and her swallowing technique!
You are too nice a guy for these kinds of remarks, Ach... Grin
BIG ACH
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 01:15:44 PM »

You are too nice a guy for these kinds of remarks, Ach... Grin

At least play along lol  Grin
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 01:17:26 PM »

i hate to be judged on what i look like, usuallly they think im not a so nice guy , that i listen only to hard dance music and that i can only talk about lifting weight.
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 01:25:12 PM »

The school they graduated from........

Still waiting for that "Top Five" school name.  Roll Eyes
supernick
Getbig IV

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 08:49:07 PM »

i like coffee danmit.. who are u to judge me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man of Steel
Getbig V

Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 09:50:57 PM »

I enjoy my morning coffee and some days an afternoon cup, my wife facebooks for our family and it's a great way to keep in touch with friends/family in and out of town, I enjoy diet rootbeer and dr pepper ten, I enjoy watching tv and movies, I sometimes get online during work hours because I can multitask and I am a born again Christian.

reppingfor20
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2012, 09:54:09 PM »

why bother wasting time judging others, worry about your own self and you will be fine.

TEAM Nasser
Kwon_2
Getbig V

I'M DRINK EARL GAY TEA

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2012, 09:56:56 PM »

14. People that watch bodybuilding-shows and even attend expos!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!