Author Topic: Who Doesn't Aspirate?  (Read 2035 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Who Doesn't Aspirate?
« on: March 14, 2012, 07:10:49 AM »
I don't mind pinning myself at all... in fact, I like it. Makes me feel almost superhuman. BUT aspirating freaks me out. Who else here doesn't aspirate? And by not doing that, am I putting myself at risk for any health risks? And what does happen if I accidentally inject into a vein? Did I just waste my gear?

Thanks.  ;D

Swlabr

Re: Who Doesn't Aspirate?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 07:16:42 AM »
If you accidentally inject into a vein, you'll feel it before you can do any damage, trust me. I don't aspirate on glute/delt injections, but I do on thighs just because it's easy and I don't have anything to lose by doing it.

No need to aspirate imo.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 07:26:01 AM »
hitting a vein in the upper quadrant of your ass is very difficult.  Plus next to impossible to aspirate on your own.  But thighs, shoulders etc... you might have a better shot.

But why are you scared? You are not pulling the plunger back a ton, maybe 1 tick and that's it. You'll see dark red rush into the needle.

When I was getting my test shot at the doctor, they never aspirated.  The nurse just jabbed my ass, pushed the plunger and slapped a bandaid on it.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 07:28:55 AM »
I stick to injecting my quads... I might start doing glutes.

IDK what it is about aspirating that freaks me out. It's just weird pulling the plunger back and getting negative pressure when the needle is already in your muscle.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 07:34:30 AM »
you dont need aspirate when you injecting in the ass, especially when you using long needle other muscle groups need to, to many blood vessels running

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 08:45:52 AM »
I always do. I'm lucky enough to have large hands and i can shoot glutes with one hand and still aspirate, but it's a little tricky.

I have also noticed that most Doctors/Nurses do not aspirate water based injections, but my doctor does aspirate for Test injections.

8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 08:56:02 AM »
I aspirate just to be on the safe side. Alls I do are glute shots to. I'm going to have a lot of scar tissue.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 09:10:19 AM »
I aspirate just to be on the safe side. Alls I do are glute shots to. I'm going to have a lot of scar tissue.

You can get deep anal massages like Cutler or Tbombz do to help loosen it up.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 09:29:41 AM »
If you accidentally inject into a vein, you'll feel it before you can do any damage, trust me. I don't aspirate on glute/delt injections, but I do on thighs just because it's easy and I don't have anything to lose by doing it.

No need to aspirate imo.

This, I dont on delt shots since I will be moving the needle too much, but you I can feel when im in a vein on delts.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 09:47:54 AM »
Always aspirate...

Delts are harder than Glutes IMO

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 09:51:31 AM »
Why wouldn't you aspirate when you could easily do it (read: when shooting glutes, quads for example)? Takes like 0,5s longer.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 09:51:54 AM »
You can get deep anal massages like Cutler or Tbombz do to help loosen it up.

;D

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 10:31:44 AM »
I generally don't aspirate unless my syringe contains tren.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 11:23:46 AM »
i do every time, but in many many years and thousands and thousands of injections i have never aspirated anything but air back into the needle.. no blood or anything. no problems.

the biggest injection related problem i have ever faced was a gusher. this was early on in my injection career and i literally used to STAB myself with the needle in the glute, not ease it in. I would just jam a 25 gauge 1.5 inch into my glute as fast as I could (i used to use 25 gauge back then, lol).

One time (and i should note i was running a test E cycle only, lol again), after I stabbed my ass with the 25 gauge, and I pushed the CC of test in and quick as possible, I then pulled it out as fast as I put it in, and blood basically squirted 3 feet onto a white wall in my old room.

Just a little squirt of blood, but it was gross.

I was a bit crazy when I first started injecting. My attitude was to have no fear, so my first injection, I literally just stabbed myself, and well.. it worked. I quickly learned by my 2nd cycle that this type of activity was for lizard people, and i also by then had switched to 22 gauge because i was injecting more. I learned easing that bitch in makes for a cleaner, smoother, less painful inject.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 01:32:28 PM »
On my first two cycles i didn't (7-8 years ago), now i always do.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lesaucer

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 02:56:52 PM »
i did on my first 3-4 injections, then i said fuck this lol..never had a problem

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 03:33:35 PM »
I've had a lung embolism off 1 ml sust i injected into my right quad.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG