Author Topic: eating pussy when a chick has her period.............?  (Read 18630 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: eating pussy when a chick has her period.............?
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2012, 05:58:55 PM »
first of all u have to eat the pussy to erally own a woman... u gotta kiss her like an angel, kiss her pusy and asshole too until she loves you THEN you make it rough bcause only then do u own her

adn 1 thing no one has mentioned... pussy smells AWFUL when she is on the rag, wtf u bitches talking about? it smells so bad, some women i get used to, but eating the wrong woman when she is bleeding can ruin pussy for me for a week, cant smell it or else i wanna barf

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2012, 06:01:06 PM »
what dumbass doesnt know alcohol kills gains
lol!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wel alcohol killed him!!
he did not know how to swim, so getting drunk on a beach was real smart to begin with.. lol!!
if he wasn't drunk he would have been able to climb out.... fool!
he was a little bitch anyway... always complaining..... but nobody deserves a death like that.... real ugly...
somewhere in a muddy whole....  :(
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2012, 06:01:37 PM »
One word......clit

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2012, 06:03:59 PM »
first of all u have to eat the pussy to erally own a woman... u gotta kiss her like an angel, kiss her pusy and asshole too until she loves you THEN you make it rough bcause only then do u own her

adn 1 thing no one has mentioned... pussy smells AWFUL when she is on the rag, wtf u bitches talking about? it smells so bad, some women i get used to, but eating the wrong woman when she is bleeding can ruin pussy for me for a week, cant smell it or else i wanna barf
lol !!!
bro,
i never had a pussy that smelled bad!! never ever!!!
when i meet a woman, i always look at her fingernails... and here in brazil toenails as well.....
if she takes good care of her nails , changes are she is a clean girl.... this technique always worked for me.... lol!!
and really first take a shower..... , all is good after that bro.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 06:05:48 PM »
so u fucked 3 women ur whoel life?  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2012, 06:09:34 PM »
 :'(

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2012, 06:14:09 PM »
so u fucked 3 women ur whoel life?  ;D
lol! no  little more then that.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
it's just i am good at picking out the right ones.....
or i was just lucky???? lol.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2012, 06:16:29 PM »
lots of woman have stinky vaginas, some of you have been lucky

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2012, 06:28:21 PM »
my theory is this... if u really like a girl, something chemically happens in ur brain that makes u immune to pussy smell, i notice if a meet a girl and right away attack the pussy with tongue, i often have to get used to it, but the same girl... if i see her next time and we make out fo ra good 30 minutes, massage etc, and i like her personality, her pussy will smell lke roses and taste like candy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2012, 06:32:54 PM »
my theory is this... if u really like a girl, something chemically happens in ur brain that makes u immune to pussy smell, i notice if a meet a girl and right away attack the pussy with tongue, i often have to get used to it, but the same girl... if i see her next time and we make out fo ra good 30 minutes, massage etc, and i like her personality, her pussy will smell lke roses and taste like candy

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2012, 06:33:14 PM »
lol !!!
bro,
i never had a pussy that smelled bad!! never ever!!!
when i meet a woman, i always look at her fingernails... and here in brazil toenails as well.....
if she takes good care of her nails , changes are she is a clean girl.... this technique always worked for me.... lol!!
and really first take a shower..... , all is good after that bro.....

good hygiene is a must...there are women out there that just smell...thankfully I have never been with one either..but most cases if a girl is clean and takes care of herself they don't smell.

LOL at the Casanovas here that don't go down on their woman...I sprain my tongue on my girl..and she is pristine

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2012, 06:40:11 PM »
good hygiene is a must...there are women out there that just smell...thankfully I have never been with one either..but most cases if a girl is clean and takes care of herself they don't smell.

LOL at the Casanovas here that don't go down on their woman...I sprain my tongue on my girl..and she is pristine
groink... we had our differences... but you are a fellow warrior.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah man, bunch of 15 year old virgins i think.... expect oral sex, but do not go down on their woman themselves.... pretty lame....
btw agreed on the hygiene part... i always go for the clean girls lol.... like i said fingernails.... and general look and smell....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2012, 06:44:42 PM »
groink... we had our differences... but you are a fellow warrior.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah man, bunch of 15 year old virgins i think.... expect oral sex, but do not go down on their woman themselves.... pretty lame....
btw agreed on the hygiene part... i always go for the clean girls lol.... like i said fingernails.... and general look and smell....

I have no quarrel with anyone on this board...people have a quarrel with me.

it's not even reciprocation for me....I love it, I love pleasing my woman.. and as a heterosexual male...i am attracted and aroused by my woman's vagina and I want to lick it..among other things

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2012, 07:01:30 PM »

it's not even reciprocation for me....I love it, I love pleasing my woman.. and as a heterosexual male...i am attracted and aroused by my woman's vagina and I want to lick it..among other things
i have no beef with ya... never had..... disagreement is no reason to fight in my opinion... ;)

and yes , I LOVE EATING PUSSY TO!!
some dudes are sooooo lame.... no wonder their woman cheat on them......  ::) ::) ::)
Be Happy,
Optimus

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2012, 07:06:56 PM »
i have no beef with ya... never had..... disagreement is no reason to fight in my opinion... ;)

and yes , I LOVE EATING PUSSY TO!!
some dudes are sooooo lame.... no wonder their woman cheat on them......  ::) ::) ::)

Sidenote: a woman may still cheat on you even if you moww down on her beef curtains

how I know this? its happened to me.  A slut is a slut

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2012, 07:10:55 PM »
Sidenote: a woman may still cheat on you even if you moww down on her beef curtains

how I know this? its happened to me.  A slut is a slut

offcourse bro....
i was just making a point....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2012, 07:14:49 PM »

Your ex-wife evidently didn't find all of this to be appealing.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2012, 07:19:21 PM »
Your ex-wife evidently didn't find all of this to be appealing.

My ex-wife would take me back in a second you retard...speak of what you know..like how to beg for quarters on the side of the road...or how to make a turban out of old newspaper

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2012, 07:21:08 PM »
My ex-wife would take me back in a second you retard...speak of what you know..like how to beg for quarters on the side of the road...or how to make a turban out of old newspaper
Wrong. She "abandoned" you. Your own quote, loser.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2012, 07:21:55 PM »
Wrong. She "abandoned" you. Your own quote, loser.

really...when did this happen you idiot.

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2012, 07:24:27 PM »
"i aint licking no ass. fuck that."

Response I got from a dominican gentleman earlier today only to admit that he liked having his ass licked. Yeah...weird...i know  :)

How didn't you taste blood when she had her period. I hope you know her at least or you're gonna have to worry about something far worse than a little vampire mouth  ;)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2012, 07:27:53 PM »

Could you fucking try any harder to not come off as the pimply-faced 18 year old closet dicksucker you really are?

It's rhetorical, no need to answer semen gulper.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2012, 07:33:52 PM »
really...when did this happen you idiot.
It happened when your ex-wife realized you're a tool. Incidently, your daughter must be real proud to have a father who posts pictures of his face on the internet and discusses eating bloody pussy. Real class act. Should impress the judge in family court, shit-for-brains.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2012, 07:35:36 PM »
It happened when your ex-wife realized you're a tool. Incidently, your daughter must be real proud to have a father who posts pictures of his face on the internet and discusses eating bloody pussy. Real class act. Should impress the judge in family court, shit-for-brains.

yes because she reads Getbig ,you fucking Paki cock-muncher  ::)

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2012, 07:38:26 PM »
yes because she reads Getbig ,you fucking Paki cock-muncher  ::)
You never know who will see your ugly face on this site and bring it to your ex-wife's attention. All that bragging about illegal drugs and eating bloody pussy. What would your lawyer say? You really are stupid.