Author Topic: Zyzz - Video / Closer to Death Pics  (Read 55932 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Zyzz..... what Percentage of woman on this video did he smash???
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 05:12:29 PM »
normally I would come to this thread and start ragging on the guy for being overrated etc but I really feel bad he died. I mean what a shame, 23 years
 old is just too young. Reason I say this is  I fell off the roof of a house this morning during a construction job, board slipped right out underneath me luckily I landed on my shoulder on a hood of a car, so that was the only thing that got hurt otherwise I would be dead for sure. How I'm alive I don't know, odds are 1 in 10 I would fall so perfectly.  Went to the hospital but wasn't sure if I had insurance didn't know what to do  so my buddy taped it up for me, I'm at an all time low right now but even then.. I'm still ALIVE right now. Life is such a blessing.  most important thing God was definitely looking out for me there. And to think I took this job All for 40 bucks so I could get some more primo lol, I almost died for you bitches.

Don't worry next time you'll land on your head  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 05:14:56 PM »
Who cares about this zzyz guy he's 6 feet under, sucks he died but just another generation nothingness

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 05:23:14 PM »
Who cares about this zzyz guy he's 6 feet under, sucks he died but just another generation nothingness

he was over the hill anyway

i dont think he would have amounted to more than a washed up gay for paying tattooed oil bag eventually

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 06:01:48 PM »
normally I would come to this thread and start ragging on the guy for being overrated etc but I really feel bad he died. I mean what a shame, 23 years old is just too young. Reason I say this is  I fell off the roof of a house this morning during a construction job, board slipped right out underneath me luckily I landed on my shoulder on a hood of a car, so that was the only thing that got hurt otherwise I would be dead for sure. How I'm alive I don't know, odds are 1 in 10 I would fall so perfectly.  Went to the hospital but wasn't sure if I had insurance didn't know what to do  so my buddy taped it up for me, I'm at an all time low right now but even then.. I'm still ALIVE right now. Life is such a blessing.  most important thing God was definitely looking out for me there. And to think I took this job All for 40 bucks so I could get some more primo lol, I almost died for you bitches.

:D
b

chess315

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 11:16:31 PM »
that's some viscious viscious cock sucker

giving derek anthony a run for his money

it's true i would use that money to buy an appartment and continue the boredom and discipline  :-X
he owned derek anthony in every catagory. Prolly can even beat him in the compound lifts lol

Approved

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 11:29:31 PM »

;D

chess315

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 11:31:44 PM »

;D
chalrie sheen always drinks plenty of water and avoids diuretics also. Also never runs over 400test lol or tren

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 11:35:00 PM »
who is this zyzz fella? Looks like a right idiot

Some avid sauna-visitor from australia i believe.

Approved

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 11:38:27 PM »
chalrie sheen always drinks plenty of water and avoids diuretics also. Also never runs over 400test lol or tren

Wrong

:-*

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2012, 11:38:54 PM »
Well, he boned some goodlooking chicks, but I would rather have more years in my lfe.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2012, 11:40:28 PM »

Wonder how Carlos would have looked with the same drugs as prime-Arnold.

chess315

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2012, 11:43:29 PM »
Wonder how Carlos would have looked with the same drugs as prime-Arnold.
well i would guess the same way he does now lol right now charlie owns arnold in the mandatory poses

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2012, 12:00:17 AM »
Zyzz = a tool with an average swimmer physique that filled with high dosage of vanity..

He's dead, one less idiot in this world.

For those idiots who are feeling sorry for him because he died young, how bout shed some tears to kids who are victims of some crazy tyrants in Africa.. yeah cry on that bitches..

I cry for none because am that cool
I am a mini beast

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2012, 01:05:38 AM »
Something kind of pathetic about a guy who feels the need to document every chick he's boned. Kind of like he's trying to prove something. Very suspicious.

All undone by dying in a gay sauna in Thailand...

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2012, 01:23:41 AM »
average physique?
tall and thin???
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... .
seriously, when you guys say that, you're starting to sound like you have severe body dysmorphic disorder.
the dude is (was) big, tall, and ripped... and 99.999% of males would rather have his physique (and 99.999% of women would want someone that has his physique) than that little abomination of leprechaun who won the arnold classic

Approved

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2012, 01:30:02 AM »
Why the fuck are you all STILL talking about some dead derka derka attention whore 20yo, who looked like a juiced up version of E.T. with a DLB-type hairdo?  ???
And what type of man jumps on youtube and looks up Mohumed El Jihad Azyzzasatta Tarek Bin Valhala II Zyzz vids?  ???
Can we all just let the clown P.I.P.?

chess315

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2012, 01:35:07 AM »
average physique?
tall and thin???
seriously, when you guys say that, you're starting to sound like you have severe body dysmorphic disorder.
the dude is (was) big, tall, and ripped... and 99.999% of males would rather have his physique (and 99.999% of women would want someone that has his physique) than that little abomination of leprechaun who won the arnold classic
amen to that lol his story is an impressive one not to mention the money he made from his whole charade. He clocked in $30,000 a month from that sillyness. The reason other fail they actually try to do it serious he knew he was making a fool of himself. Sad thing is you take the average get big or guy on promuscle zyzz would destroy them on stage. I am not a big zyzz fan just stating the truth if zyzz gained 30lbs he could be on wwe and bigger then most. His story is so compelling because it has the whole rise from nothing and fall much like scareface.

chess315

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2012, 01:39:09 AM »
I'm so convinced Im gonna quit perma bulking lol in 2 weeks ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2012, 01:52:42 AM »
amen to that lol his story is an impressive one not to mention the money he made from his whole charade. He clocked in $30,000 a month from that sillyness. The reason other fail they actually try to do it serious he knew he was making a fool of himself. Sad thing is you take the average get big or guy on promuscle zyzz would destroy them on stage. I am not a big zyzz fan just stating the truth if zyzz gained 30lbs he could be on wwe and bigger then most. His story is so compelling because it has the whole rise from nothing and fall much like scareface.
Look, dude was ripped, but didn't have the arm genetics and had flattish pecs---Zyzz wouldn't destroy the average ripped/workout getbigger on promuscle dude, or bbing.com. There are many dudes on here that would hand Zyzz his lunch (if he were alive), one of them would be KevinP85.

He doesn't have a compelling story, he was skinny 140 pound twink that hopped on gear, and built himself up---he could have done it naturally. And then he finally gets attention from females.

He's aripped dude with good abs, leave it at that

**Just because females are in the pics with him, doesn't mean he slept with all of them.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2012, 02:37:02 AM »
Something kind of pathetic about a guy who feels the need to document every chick he's boned. Kind of like he's trying to prove something. Very suspicious.

someone's jealous  ::)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2012, 02:40:14 AM »
Look, dude was ripped, but didn't have the arm genetics and had flattish pecs---Zyzz wouldn't destroy the average ripped/workout getbigger on promuscle dude, or bbing.com. There are many dudes on here that would hand Zyzz his lunch (if he were alive), one of them would be KevinP85.

He doesn't have a compelling story, he was skinny 140 pound twink that hopped on gear, and built himself up---he could have done it naturally. And then he finally gets attention from females.

**Just because females are in the pics with him, doesn't mean he slept with all of them.

false

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2012, 02:41:42 AM »
average physique?
tall and thin???

most women i go after would say he's "too big" and his muscles would be too scary and intimidating hahah

it's ironic when someone gets into bodybuilding to get women and then abuse steroids to a ridiculous degree, bloating themselves and losing their hair. nothing but delusions to think anyone would find them attractive at that point, not even other bodybuilders think these physiques look good

Approved

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2012, 02:43:04 AM »

Idiot.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2012, 02:44:37 AM »
false

he could have definitely looked like that while "natural" (maybe just some clen to stay at 6% year round). he wasn't that big until he upped the dosage a lot, right before he died. 17 inch arms at 6'2 are hardly impossible for a natural to obtain

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2012, 02:45:31 AM »
most women i go after would say he's "too big" and his muscles would be too scary and intimidating hahah

it's ironic when someone gets into bodybuilding to get women and then abuse steroids to a ridiculous degree, bloating themselves and losing their hair. nothing but delusions to think anyone would find them attractive at that point, not even other bodybuilders think these physiques look good

well a lot of women like groteque muscularity as long as it's without the disgusting gut

but yes hairloss is horrible thing to happen

it's a permanent disfigurement