Author Topic: Pros cycles  (Read 18678 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Pros cycles
« on: October 23, 2005, 10:01:30 AM »
What happend to the list of various pros cycles cant find it??

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
Re: Pros cycles
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 11:14:38 AM »
What happend to the list of various pros cycles cant find it??

Well, with the general libelous flow, not to mention my details on Paul Borresen, I think you can safely guess that its been fucked off down the road pal

:)

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 12:37:30 PM »
Well, with the general libelous flow, not to mention my details on Paul Borresen, I think you can safely guess that its been fucked off down the road pal

now paul borreson ...... now that was a monster of a f'uck up in every possible way!

pray tell .. wot other juicy tales of sad bastardship do you have of that deceased kamikaze pilot??

you cant libel 'dead folk' ... fling the shit bruv!

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 01:08:23 PM »
now paul borreson ...... now that was a monster of a f'uck up in every possible way!

pray tell .. wot other juicy tales of sad bastardship do you have of that deceased kamikaze pilot??

you cant libel 'dead folk' ... fling the shit bruv!

Jesus, where do we start? talk about a weapons grade, fucking wannabbe of a mad scientist guru cuntbox

There was so much in his file, one of my faves was the way - just after splitting with Chemical and establishing Biohazard - he fleeced his manufacturing company (Cambridge Manufacturing) to the tune of at least £50,000 lol, I know it was at least 50 grand because the rumor circulating was 40 and when I asked the guy at Cambridge "how he felt after being mugged off by Paul?" he replied "Forty?? I wish it was only forty, why dont you try more like Eighty" LOL

Seriously, I dont think Paul ever paid anyone, not for his supps or the printers for printing his Govenor magazine, a magazine that was very nice to look at, but then again, I could create the worlds nicest looking mag if I didnt pay the fucking printers!!!

Lets not get onto how much he fleeced his collective of investors for (BTW, for the Americans looking in, the collective included Trevor Smith, Pauls USA based partner)

Well, when I say 'lets not' I actually mean... shall we? lol

Ronnie asks: "Can you lend me a fiver Trev?"

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 03:22:38 PM »

Damn it >:(

What did you have to say about Paul's cycles?
Remember that website what was it called biohazard.com or something trevor and paul would post. I always wondered if their supps were legit. The Governor magazine looked like a spinoff of PUMP magazine, during that time.

Anyways if someone has that cycle of Dorians pm it to me if you would.

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 04:27:08 PM »
Damn it >:(

What did you have to say about Paul's cycles?
Remember that website what was it called biohazard.com or something trevor and paul would post. I always wondered if their supps were legit. The Governor magazine looked like a spinoff of PUMP magazine, during that time.

Anyways if someone has that cycle of Dorians pm it to me if you would.

Mate, that cycle would  not have been Dorians cycle, why would you want it?

Borresen? well, all I said was, that he once recommended that his clients - if they wanted to emulate Yates, Fux et al - they would need to use 35,000 per week... yes that was three zeros lol

The guy was a total nut job, nice missus though

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 07:46:19 PM »
Yeah I remember that crap, wonder how many people actually attempted it?
I was just wanting that old Yates cycle as a rough draft, *cough *cough * for a friend

Thanks

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 02:21:36 AM »
I erased it for the simple fact it doesn't belong on this board.  the board is for advice only, not for embelishing professional stacks.

Furthermore, "professional" bodybuilders are gear sponges, which is not what we advocate on this board.  Since the old gear board, we have never advised on cycles which would more than likely cause physical harm.

The IFBB and amatuer national shows are people shoved full of T3, slin, GH, and IGF...if you want to look like them, shoot them an e-mail...

if you want to use gear safely, then post here.

Period.

On a side note, sorry for offending anyone by deleting threads.  I am not trying to protect IFBB pros.....Fuck em.'  None of them are man enough to post their cycles anyway, so who even gives a shit, they will never sack up.

Continuing on that note.....post away on IFBB cycles......it will not be deleted this time.....

VallhallaOrBust2

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2005, 08:04:51 AM »
I would definitely like to know Jay Cutler's cycle (and diet for that matter).  Anyone ever see or hear anything?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2005, 09:24:56 AM »
somebody had a jay cutler cycle posted before, whoever that was u should put it back up.

muscle
muscle

ChinoXL

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2005, 09:48:17 AM »
That Dorian cycle that was on here was fucking ridiculous.  If someone actually read that and tried it just because it was posted here as an ex Mr. O's cycle, I would feel liable too, O.  Taking two or three grams of test a week is insane.  I won't even go into the amount of Anadrol it said he was taking.  I've told the story before, but the info you get on here is not necessarily right for everyone.  Don't take everything you read as scripture.  You could hurt the only body you have. >:(

If you want to look at their cycles for pure shock value, then you have the right idea.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2005, 02:41:38 PM »
That Dorian cycle that was on here was fucking ridiculous.  If someone actually read that and tried it just because it was posted here as an ex Mr. O's cycle, I would feel liable too, O.  Taking two or three grams of test a week is insane.  I won't even go into the amount of Anadrol it said he was taking.  I've told the story before, but the info you get on here is not necessarily right for everyone.  Don't take everything you read as scripture.  You could hurt the only body you have. >:(

If you want to look at their cycles for pure shock value, then you have the right idea.

Dont worry I have some liv 52 on hand while im trying it out, may take a few asprin also to reduce the any liver or kidney inflammation

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2005, 08:55:40 PM »
I'm just kidding bro. Pretty hard to even think that someone can actually take that much ??? I mean let's just take a normal person on a daily basis, they may have 1 100mg Aspirin, 75mg Caffeine in cup of coffee geesh
Someone asked me today if bodybuilding is worth the risk and if it was healthy,lol I knew the answer was no but of course I gave him the song and dance of a healthy fit lifestlye  ::) :-X

Crazy-canuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2005, 04:15:03 PM »
I erased it for the simple fact it doesn't belong on this board.  the board is for advice only, not for embelishing professional stacks.

Furthermore, "professional" bodybuilders are gear sponges, which is not what we advocate on this board.  Since the old gear board, we have never advised on cycles which would more than likely cause physical harm.

The IFBB and amatuer national shows are people shoved full of T3, slin, GH, and IGF...if you want to look like them, shoot them an e-mail...

if you want to use gear safely, then post here.

Period.

On a side note, sorry for offending anyone by deleting threads.  I am not trying to protect IFBB pros.....f**k em.'  None of them are man enough to post their cycles anyway, so who even gives a shit, they will never sack up.

Continuing on that note.....post away on IFBB cycles......it will not be deleted this time.....

I think  that it should be noted that pro's have been cycling for years and in order to continue to grow they have had to up the doses of the AAS. I am sure  they didn't just wake up one day and think that they want to be a pro so they had better jump on 2g of test and start munching 200mg D-bol and turn my body into a toxic waste dump.   It just doesn't work that way.  If it did everyone would look like a pro bodybuilder.

A lot of novice user's may be getting the wrong idea.  If you follow Yate's or any other pro's cycle without proper  cycle experience you are going to get hurt and might even die.

Just wanted to bring this to people attention before someones gets hurt.

CC.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2005, 04:24:43 PM »
I know i'm coming into this late,but why should I believe for two seconds that's an authentic cycle? any way of proving it? I'm not saying this as a flame, I'm truly curious.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2005, 05:10:28 PM »
I know i'm coming into this late,but why should I believe for two seconds that's an authentic cycle? any way of proving it? I'm not saying this as a flame, I'm truly curious.

People pay alot of money for pros shorts and shirts, why would they not pay to have a authentic cycle and training log? It's out there bro

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2005, 05:13:25 PM »

Mate, say it as a flame, I would, these cycles are bollocks

Seriously, some folks on here make me laugh

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2005, 05:43:53 PM »

i remember a guy way back from the 80s ... a lil nig nog about 5ft 5 ... but was excellently built and won a few comps at f'uck knows what weight includin the truly prestigious 'mr cheshire ' overall, lol

there were rumours he was doin a gram of test per day comin in for a comp ... and this was in the mid 80s when no-one used anti-e's.

he confirmed to my bruva that this was true... but i call bullshit!

i wouldnt be surprised if todays competitors used that doseage as the foundation ... but he wasnt a mass monster.. that wasnt the style or desired look in the 80s.

i wish a pro or high level amateur would just post their cycle... i know its not the same for everyone obviously... but it gives us a 'ball-park' figure!

ya see im a cynical misanthrope who sees the shit in everythin/everybody first... i naturally assume these bastards are megadosin for rediculously prolonged periods.

prove me wrong!!

shawn... post ya fuckin cycle ... ya moanin f'uckin dwarf!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2005, 07:21:39 PM »
Mate, say it as a flame, I would, these cycles are bollocks

Seriously, some folks on here make me laugh

Maybe the cycles are fake. But your not saying some pros don't use that much gear are you?

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2005, 07:37:08 PM »
Maybe the cycles are fake. But your not saying some pros don't use that much gear are you?

Not at all mate, infact, thats my point

I mean, rather than look to some bullshit cycle, why not - if all you want to do is experiment with high doses - simply research it yourself and come up with your own cycle rather than what some 16 year old has just made up on BB.com?

Look, do I know full well that some guys have taken 30,000mg per week? yes some - have I ever seen any evidence they gained anything from such doses? er nope

thats the point

Anyway, most pros are not taking 30,000mgs of shit week in week out, some maybe, but the majority? I doubt it

I mean, why would you even want to try it? even if you have a history of test usage, I can bet you have not even got past 2g per week, so why even consider using 10g? thats just dumb

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »
yates cycle

week 1----2000mg test cyp---150mg dbol/a day
week 2 ----3000mg test cyp---200mg dbol/a day
week 3-----4000mg test cyp---300mg dbol/day
week 4 -----5000mg test cyp---no dbol
week 5------3000mg test susp---200mg anadrol
week 6------4000mg test susp---300mg anadrol
week 7-------4000mg test susp---400mg anadrol
week 9-------10,000 iu hcg--800mg clomid
week10-------20,000iu hcg--1000mg clomid
week 11------4000mg test prop---100mg halotestin
week 12------4000mg test prop----200mg hal0
weel 13-------5000mg test prop----300mg halo
week 14-------3000mg test sus-----300mg halo----1000mg masterone
week 15-------4000mg test sus-----400mg halo----1000mg masterone
weekl 16-------10,000iu hcg---1000mg clomid
week 17--------20,000iu hcg---2000mg clomid
week 18--------30 ,000iu hcg---3000mg clomid
week 20---------2500mg test susp---1000mg of fina---
weel 21----------3500mg test susp--1500mg of fina
week 22----------4500mg test susp--20oomg of fina
week 23 ----------5000mg test susp---2500mg of fina
week 24 ----------1500mg test prop-----500mg anadrol
week 25-----------2500mg test prop-----500mg anadrol
week 26 -----------3500 mg test prop----300mg anadrol---1000mg masterone/day
week 27------------1500mg test susp-----200mg anadrol---200mg winng/day
week 29------------1500 mg test susp-----200mg anadrol---200 mg winny/day
week 30 ------------1500mg test susp------100mg anadrol---300mg winny/day

hgh throughout ranging from 10ius a day all the way up till 24iu a day
That's a very expensive habit, especially if it was all human grade...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2005, 09:28:21 PM »
Sir D

I agree. And I was just wanting to see the cycles cause I was in a rush that day and found this postto be pretty amusing.

I don't see how many can get past 2g a week, I mean sure you would feel pumped up and strong but seems like test always makes you feel like shit, test flu or something the flip side of everything I guess.

Actually just thinking about taking more makes me start to breath heavy.
Later

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2005, 03:32:35 AM »
Sir D

I agree. And I was just wanting to see the cycles cause I was in a rush that day and found this postto be pretty amusing.

I don't see how many can get past 2g a week, I mean sure you would feel pumped up and strong but seems like test always makes you feel like shit, test flu or something the flip side of everything I guess.

Actually just thinking about taking more makes me start to breath heavy.
Later

I've done 3 grams a week before, no flu symptoms.
Strongest I've ever been.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2005, 05:16:43 AM »
3 grams of test? How long did you run that for anyways, I get shitty and get headaches.

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2005, 07:48:10 AM »
3 grams of test? How long did you run that for anyways, I get shitty and get headaches.

I think I kept that up for 6-weeks,,,  it works but it's a lot of driving to Mexico which is a couple of hours away.

I prefer to take it over there and not bring anything back as I am doing nothing illegal that way.

Having enough in your home to do a cycle that size would make you look like a dealer if you were caught.