Author Topic: Phil Heath on NZ TV apparently got called disgusting by girls  (Read 15620 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Phil Heath on NZ TV apparently got called disgusting by girls
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2012, 06:53:48 PM »
what kind of woman would be attracted to this ?  :-X he thinks big ripped muscles and rock hard abs are in any way related to the maculinity that women find appealing ?  :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2012, 06:56:55 PM »
obviously this guy got WWWAAAAAYYYYY more play when he was in the left picture's shape compared to his grotesque , almost even athletic shape in the right picture.

MikMaq

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2012, 07:05:20 PM »
Muscles for dudes is like tits for guys.

Some dudes like small perky tits, some like big juicy tits, some like big fake titties, etc.

Some chicks like twinks some like permabulker, andsome like dudes that look totally fake.

Just the same most guys prefer smaller tits but still enjoy tits of any size same for chicks.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2012, 07:33:30 PM »
these bitches are lying......they know they want a piece of Philsulin..... :)
Excatly no girl likes to admit she is a freak when filmed. Well some

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2012, 09:32:56 PM »
Women are such strange creatures. One of the biggest reasons women don't like bodybuilders is because of the insecurity factor. We as women are very self conscious about our bodies and we naturally assume guys with all of those muscles will only want women with perfect bodies or other muscle bound women.

Trust me whenever I've gone out with my male friends or boyfriends that are bodybuilders, they get abouut 98% positive reactions. Women are coming up to them rubbing their arms...wanting to touch their chests. Giving them numbers...etc. 2% say eww disgusting, but half the time those women were either really young or not that good looking.

Women love muscles...they are just intimidated.  Besides what really counts is the face and presentation. When my love is in his regular clothes, he looks better to me than when he is in his workout stuff which shows off his muscles.
T

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2012, 09:55:38 PM »
22 inch pythons  :o

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2012, 10:03:20 PM »
It was biased. Women are judgmental.  Show a chick a pic, and they might not like it over a little thing. Like a grin or something.
A

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2012, 10:05:57 PM »
22 inch pythons  :o

I'm not the least bit attracted to this. I don't think many women would be. But again facial attractiveness has a lot to do with it. I'm not really into the stage look anyway...except for Flex circa 92-93.

Phil in the Met-Rx shirt was cool.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2012, 10:07:19 PM »
Phil dosen't care he already has a hot white women :D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2012, 01:37:08 AM »
my girlfriend put picture of her with phil heath on her facebook, as she was uploading it she was saying "strong man" in adoration

bitches love big muscles

they are disappointed you are not philip size but prefer a little muscles to no muscles

i said philip uses steroids she said why not

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2012, 01:40:05 AM »
what kind of woman would be attracted to this ?  :-X he thinks big ripped muscles and rock hard abs are in any way related to the maculinity that women find appealing ?  :-X

don't be delusional friend

especially dem black africana woman u like love big powerful muscle preferably also tall and wide with big cock

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2012, 06:32:33 AM »
Most women find a man of Phil Heaths size absolutely repulsive.

Women think that guys like Brad Pitt in troy and Jason Statham are "huge and ripped".

The only people that find guys like Phil, Jay, Branch etc attractive are other men.

Sad but true.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2012, 06:54:09 AM »
They say that they dont like muscle. Hahahahahahaaa!! I think 90% of girls love muscle. But I understand that they dont like freaky veiny physique.Even we dont like a physique like Branch Warren of AC2012.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2012, 07:39:11 AM »
meanwhile, backstage. ;D
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2012, 07:46:06 AM »
its in their biology to have a preference for strong tall muscular guys to hide behind, society today, generation nothing, is being forced to like twinky metrosexual guys, totally brainwashed.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2012, 07:57:11 AM »
They say that they dont like muscle. Hahahahahahaaa!! I think 90% of girls love muscle. But I understand that they dont like freaky veiny physique.Even we dont like a physique like Branch Warren of AC2012.
Exactly. I'm not the least bit interested in watching a pro show. The guys are horrendous IMO. It has gone the way of women's BB. Just unattractive and wrong.

Nobody would think a dude up there in a thong is hot anyway. It seems so wrong. But let some npc level guys go out to a club or have a t shirt on...women will love.

A lot of young chicks these days are not really confident so it seems like they like the weak looking , skinny, hipster looks. The young girls in my office seem to like this. I don't get it. They think my guy has huge muscles and to me he really doesn't.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2012, 01:13:01 PM »
your absolutely right

another fun fact=

9 out of 10 women find large meaty cocks to be totally disgusting

;D

fucking dunce

Delusional idiot, what else could you expect from a meth addicted "bodybuilder".

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2012, 02:37:58 PM »
Exactly. I'm not the least bit interested in watching a pro show. The guys are horrendous IMO. It has gone the way of women's BB. Just unattractive and wrong.

Nobody would think a dude up there in a thong is hot anyway. It seems so wrong. But let some npc level guys go out to a club or have a t shirt on...women will love.

A lot of young chicks these days are not really confident so it seems like they like the weak looking , skinny, hipster looks. The young girls in my office seem to like this. I don't get it. They think my guy has huge muscles and to me he really doesn't.

Thats the exact point.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2012, 02:39:26 PM »
nz women only want nzmm  8)
P

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2012, 06:56:25 PM »
Most women find a man of Phil Heaths size absolutely repulsive.

Women think that guys like Brad Pitt in troy and Jason Statham are "huge and ripped".

The only people that find guys like Phil, Jay, Branch etc attractive are other men.

Sad but true.
Go to the Arnold or O and watch the sluts that would do the guys in a second.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2012, 07:03:06 PM »
Go to the Arnold or O and watch the sluts that would do the guys in a second.

Ive been to both and I dont see to many women in line to get a jay cutler, ronnie, or phil heath autograph. Theres mostly men in line and lots of them.

Men with extreme amounts of muscle are just like women with extreme amounts of muscle. No one wants to fuck them except schmoes and people with fetishes.

What percentage of men do you think would want to hit this?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2012, 07:18:00 PM »
I liked this interview with Phil...

Groink made the best point in this thread.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2012, 07:26:10 PM »
Most women dont give a fuck about muscle guys. Looks dont matter as much to women as they do to men.

This is what they really want.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2012, 07:27:32 PM »
Ive been to both and I dont see to many women in line to get a jay cutler, ronnie, or phil heath autograph. Theres mostly men in line and lots of them.

Men with extreme amounts of muscle are just like women with extreme amounts of muscle. No one wants to fuck them except schmoes and people with fetishes.

What percentage of men do you think would want to hit this?

Sorry son u have not been to the right after parties. Craig Titus use to have serious after parties with lots of fitness and figure girls and no signing autographs there. :o

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2012, 07:32:00 PM »
Sorry son u have not been to the right after parties. Craig Titus use to have serious after parties with lots of fitness and figure girls and no signing autographs there. :o

And they were probably there because they like guys with muscle. And the guys there probably like girls with muscle.

But Id say 9 out of 10 women find men with pro bodybuilder size muscle repulsive.

Theres some guys out there who like 300lbs whales, but I certainly dont and most men do not. Same thing applies with bodybuilders.