Author Topic: Tren is fucking me up, should I continue?  (Read 9846 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Tren is fucking me up, should I continue?
« on: March 15, 2012, 09:51:43 AM »
I've been injecting 1/2 ml daily of a top chef's tren A.  For the first few days, I've been sleeping normal, noticed I was more focused, just king of streamlined.  But the last two nights have been fucking hell.  Yesterday was the worst.  The night before I slept ok but  restless, not many hours and felt like shit all day.  Yesterday I was exhausted, barely keep my eyes open.  I was falling asleep sitting up.  Thought I would have a good night's sleep but as soon as I laid down It went to the shitter.  I just laid there with my eyes closed and boiling hot.  The house was cold but I had my ceiling fan on and my tower fan on and was having head sweats.  I would close my eyes and dream about some odd shit.  Think I was sleeping for a while and look at the clock and only 10 minutes had passed.  Had to piss, so I get up take a piss, go back to bed, "fall asleep"  wake up having to piss and look at the clock and only 15 minutes has passed.  I am lying there hot, sweaty head and it went like this all night.  I pissed about 8 or 9 times.  I would wake up every 10-20 minutes thinking that maybe a couple hours passed and I would be wrong.  it would be 1:30, then 1:45, then close my eyes, think I was sleeping, look at the clock and it was 1:50.  What the fuck!  only 5 minutes has passed?  All night until the morning.  Now I am sitting on my couch and eyes closing and I feel like shit.  I skipped my tren for today and thinking of skipping for a couple more days.
But is this worth it?  Is it worth it feeling so fucking awfull?
I am not on GH since I have a tupperware in the fridge with bunk GH and GH that gives me hives.

Swlabr

Re: Tren is fucking me up, should I continue?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 09:59:41 AM »
It's normal, I was like that too. It gets better, don't worry.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 09:59:54 AM »
die for us  bitch  8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 10:11:46 AM »
die for us  bitch  8)

That's what I felt like last night.  One of the longest nights ever.  I felt like morning was never going to come.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 10:16:07 AM »
what is your body fat mon of steele?

i did not get this reaction from his tren whatsoever, and I straight  up ABUSE it as you know.

i am so sorry about the GH. obviously this is the difference. i am on 20 iu of real blues. i honestly do not love running tren without GH, but i get nowhere near thhe kinds of sides you just described, even at a 150 mg daily (never done 200 without gh).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 10:23:51 AM »
Body fat is not where I want it to be.  By the time I get to where I want to be I am looking at being probably 25-30 pounds lighter.  GH would help for sure.  Looking to order online soon.  Thinking of trying rips.  I might stop the tren until I get the rips in and try again.

what is your body fat mon of steele?

i did not get this reaction from his tren whatsoever, and I straight  up ABUSE it as you know.

i am so sorry about the GH. obviously this is the difference. i am on 20 iu of real blues. i honestly do not love running tren without GH, but i get nowhere near thhe kinds of sides you just described, even at a 150 mg daily (never done 200 without gh).

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 10:42:11 AM »
you'll get passed it.   stick with it.

GH sure helps you sleep better on tren!  Still vivid dreams as hell.  So much so that I accidentally kicked my girl last week and last night I punched her.  Apparently there are lots of fights in my dreams....    I have to sleep on the couch now :-/

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 10:44:20 AM »
Body fat is not where I want it to be.  By the time I get to where I want to be I am looking at being probably 25-30 pounds lighter.  GH would help for sure.  Looking to order online soon.  Thinking of trying rips.  I might stop the tren until I get the rips in and try again.

I know you posted and indicated that you were against t3 use but t3 and tren right now is droping weight off me very fast. Ive had to lower my t3 dose because my diet is right on and I dont need as much t3, no sense in losing 1-2lbs a day.

As far as the tren goes, it will pass. I go through this phase everytime I go back on tren and bump the dose past prior use. It usually passes in 2-3 weeks, if you just tough it out you will enjoy the cycle.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 11:03:04 AM »
welcome to tren world :) try to inject tren at nigth at the same time every day, yes low body fat will help with sweat, if you dont have gh to fight with insomnia try low dose zopiclone is drug to treat insomnia

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 01:13:34 PM »
I always find that if I introduce tren gradually it is better tolerated. Just start on 50 or even 25 and make the difference in dosage up with some masteron or more masteron if you are already taking it. Each week gradually take the dosage up 50/75/100. I find if I start too high it is hard for you to tolerate the sides but if you increase gradually the body gets used to it and can tolerate more and more.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 01:30:14 PM »
I always find that if I introduce tren gradually it is better tolerated. Just start on 50 or even 25 and make the difference in dosage up with some masteron or more masteron if you are already taking it. Each week gradually take the dosage up 50/75/100. I find if I start too high it is hard for you to tolerate the sides but if you increase gradually the body gets used to it and can tolerate more and more.

i dunno. this advice works for a real beginner, but 25-50 mg of tren ace will do basically nothing for me, and i kind of assume mon of steele has been around the block too .

the problem with tren ace, especially the specific tren ace that mon of steele has, is that the good tren ace gives serious sides if you are on no GH. if you are on GH, even 4 iu daily, then you won't get many sides.

so mon of steele, why don't you just shoot 2 vials daily of the taitropins and get the 4 iu from it? do you think something is that bad in them?

it makes no sense to me, because the blues he sent out were more like 4-6iu per vial, and they give no welt type sides. everyone has unanimously reported that the blues work perfectly (and that they are, well, blues..)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »
The Tais messed me up real good.  Real bad itcjy welts.  I stopped taking them and the welts are finally almost gone. Took about a week

i dunno. this advice works for a real beginner, but 25-50 mg of tren ace will do basically nothing for me, and i kind of assume mon of steele has been around the block too .

the problem with tren ace, especially the specific tren ace that mon of steele has, is that the good tren ace gives serious sides if you are on no GH. if you are on GH, even 4 iu daily, then you won't get many sides.

so mon of steele, why don't you just shoot 2 vials daily of the taitropins and get the 4 iu from it? do you think something is that bad in them?

it makes no sense to me, because the blues he sent out were more like 4-6iu per vial, and they give no welt type sides. everyone has unanimously reported that the blues work perfectly (and that they are, well, blues..)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 01:56:37 PM »

He sounds like an experienced anabolics user in general but not an experienced tren user. For this reason I say introduce it in gradually over time he will increase the dose to a more normal level! But it's no good to anyone getting those sort of sides just cos he started the doseages too high for him. It seems there is a correlation between the amount of time you spend on tren and your tolerance to it. It's far better he starts like this and stays on it rather than just do a week on higher dose and jacks it completely.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2012, 02:00:08 PM »
Who cares about morning coming? Sounds awesome, just sit and cotemplate the universe.

Trans Milkshake.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »
Who cares about morning coming? Sounds awesome, just sit and cotemplate the universe.

Because it has fucked up my day today.  I am so useless.  Can't think, feeling sick, crazy headache.  Losing that sleep is not cool, especially for me.  I am a big guy.  Need my rest.  I guess smaller guys can survive it but for me sleep is essential, more than anything else.
The type of sleep was weird.  I was too tired to keep my eyes open but time barely moved.  It was weird to close my eyes, think I was sleeping look at the clock and only 5 minutes passed.  It is almost surreal.  Now sitting upright I am nodding off.  I am scared to drive my car and fall asleep but I'll need to soon.

lesaucer

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 02:21:59 PM »
Because it has fucked up my day today.  I am so useless.  Can't think, feeling sick, crazy headache.  Losing that sleep is not cool, especially for me.  I am a big guy.  Need my rest.  I guess smaller guys can survive it but for me sleep is essential, more than anything else.
The type of sleep was weird.  I was too tired to keep my eyes open but time barely moved.  It was weird to close my eyes, think I was sleeping look at the clock and only 5 minutes passed.  It is almost surreal.  Now sitting upright I am nodding off.  I am scared to drive my car and fall asleep but I'll need to soon.

do you use prami? that shit did the exact same thing to me each time i took it

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 02:42:58 PM »
do you use prami? that shit did the exact same thing to me each time i took it

Prami?  what is that?

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 02:45:17 PM »
Mon, that is kind of odd.  I don't get many sides now on 10iu of novos, but the first couple times I ran tren I did it with no GH and certainly had some sleeplessness.  But I would wake up after four hours REFRESHED.  I was ready to go man. 

lesaucer

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 02:56:33 PM »
Prami?  what is that?

pramipexole, stuff to lower your prolactin or some shit

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 03:28:03 PM »
Sounds shitty man. That's why I avoid tren and stick to higher doses of masteron. Poor mans tren. I'm missing out on the gains but also the misserable sides.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 04:26:41 PM »
use prami at night before bed, you take that stuff early morning and yes, youll feel sick all day lol 

im thinking of adding tren into my mix right now, sucks cause I have to use prami with any progesterone increasing drugs
muscle

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2012, 04:29:41 PM »
how long do you guys run tren?
muscle

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 05:20:37 PM »
Been on tren 9 weeks in varying doses, it gets a hell of alot better.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »
pramipexole pretty much eliminated all my tren sides.
I couldn't use tren at all, I tried many times and would always give up within 2 weeks.
I tried pramipexole with it, and now I can tolerate as much as I want.
I am using 50mg daily right now, I was using 100mg ED for a while at the end of 2011,
even tried 200mg ED for the last week of the cycle with no negative effects.

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2012, 06:18:52 PM »
I've been injecting 1/2 ml daily of a top chef's tren A.  For the first few days, I've been sleeping normal, noticed I was more focused, just king of streamlined.  But the last two nights have been fucking hell.  Yesterday was the worst.  The night before I slept ok but  restless, not many hours and felt like shit all day.  Yesterday I was exhausted, barely keep my eyes open.  I was falling asleep sitting up.  Thought I would have a good night's sleep but as soon as I laid down It went to the shitter.  I just laid there with my eyes closed and boiling hot.  The house was cold but I had my ceiling fan on and my tower fan on and was having head sweats.  I would close my eyes and dream about some odd shit.  Think I was sleeping for a while and look at the clock and only 10 minutes had passed.  Had to piss, so I get up take a piss, go back to bed, "fall asleep"  wake up having to piss and look at the clock and only 15 minutes has passed.  I am lying there hot, sweaty head and it went like this all night.  I pissed about 8 or 9 times.  I would wake up every 10-20 minutes thinking that maybe a couple hours passed and I would be wrong.  it would be 1:30, then 1:45, then close my eyes, think I was sleeping, look at the clock and it was 1:50.  What the fuck!  only 5 minutes has passed?  All night until the morning.  Now I am sitting on my couch and eyes closing and I feel like shit.  I skipped my tren for today and thinking of skipping for a couple more days.
But is this worth it?  Is it worth it feeling so fucking awfull?
I am not on GH since I have a tupperware in the fridge with bunk GH and GH that gives me hives.

use your comon sense

if a certain product doesn't fit you, stop using it

you can still look awesome without tren