Author Topic: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs  (Read 58395 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: JASON GENOVA AND GH15
« Reply #200 on: March 19, 2012, 12:31:14 PM »
This kid is slow, he will make a video saying what kind of crazy things gh15 would've have him do and call him crazy, this kids probably doesn't believe in juicing, and guaranteed, since he is so delusional, he probably believes there are natural pros out there, he will never agree to what gh15 has in store, this kid believes in creatine, lol, and he never heard of gh15 prior to this since he called him g15, ya I believe gh15 can make a monster out of him, but it won't happen with this kid, he is a stubborn delusional kid that's sees Levrone when he looks in the mirror

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2012, 12:35:42 PM »
This kid is slow, he will make a video saying what kind of crazy things gh15 would've have him do and call him crazy, this kids probably doesn't believe in juicing, and guaranteed, since he is so delusional, he probably believes there are natural pros out there, he will never agree to what gh15 has in store, this kid believes in creatine, lol, and he never heard of gh15 prior to this since he called him g15, ya I believe gh15 can make a monster out of him, but it won't happen with this kid, he is a stubborn delusional kid that's sees Levrone when he looks in the mirror

Dude the kids already taken steroids. He had a picture of tren ace and bunch of other shit up.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2012, 12:36:05 PM »
i will make this kid into a profesional bodybuilder,, he has what it takes,, he is good enough

not top amatuer!

PROFESIONAL!
gh15 approved
fallen angel

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2012, 12:40:36 PM »
PNS should wish he had our superior Dutch genetics, DP...... ;)

Yip, yip, GH15 can't refuse to help us genetically blessed Dutchmen 8)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2012, 12:41:31 PM »
i will make this kid into a profesional bodybuilder,, he has what it takes,, he is good enough

not top amatuer!

PROFESIONAL!
gh15 approved

quoting for future epicness,

getbig will meltdown hard if jenova goes pro
all drugs - TPPIIP

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2012, 12:42:56 PM »

oh ,, he has lot of muscle,, he wil be there competing for a card,, he will also look very good when doign it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2012, 12:44:01 PM »
oh ,, he has lot of muscle,, he wil be there competing for a card,, he will also look very good when doign it

gh15 approved

taking advantage of someone with problems

classy
T

Swlabr

« Reply #207 on: March 19, 2012, 12:45:24 PM »
taking advantage of someone with problems

classy

No, no, bigoncock, he's helping a guy who has been abused by the system over and over achieve his dreams.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 19, 2012, 12:46:35 PM »
No, no, bigoncock, he's helping a guy who has been abused by the system over and over achieve his dreams.

fuck off swallowsballs
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #209 on: March 19, 2012, 12:47:02 PM »

corect

gh15 approved
fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #210 on: March 19, 2012, 12:48:36 PM »
how the fuck is he going to afford the all-you-can-eat insulina and GH buffet?  ???

Serious question.
follow the arrows

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #211 on: March 19, 2012, 12:50:08 PM »
 He has no reason to team up with gh15. He is a way bigger internet celebrity than gh15 , who is really only significant on here and , occasionally, on a few other boards. Genova's vids get massive exposure and the guy actually has his own website - something gh15 hasn't yet managed.

The real deal on steroids is available to anybody with google and time to browse a few steroid boards. He doesn't need any help. It's gh15 that would benefit from an association, not Genova.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: March 19, 2012, 12:51:31 PM »
how the fuck is he going to afford the all-you-can-eat insulina and GH buffet?  ???

Serious question.

I'm sure the likes of the 'Mayor of Bodybuilding' will happily 'sponsor' such a fine chap.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 19, 2012, 12:55:16 PM »
Long time coming. I hope this guy is able to build a epic physique. He is a bit slow but 100% dedicated. He has just been getting the advices from the wrong people.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #214 on: March 19, 2012, 12:57:50 PM »
Unreal.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #215 on: March 19, 2012, 01:02:07 PM »
He has no reason to team up with gh15. He is a way bigger internet celebrity than gh15 , who is really only significant on here and , occasionally, on a few other boards. Genova's vids get massive exposure and the guy actually has his own website - something gh15 hasn't yet managed.

The real deal on steroids is available to anybody with google and time to browse a few steroid boards. He doesn't need any help. It's gh15 that would benefit from an association, not Genova.

im bigger than anyone in bodybuld,, inorder to work with me you need to really stimulate me enough to even look into you ,, you notice the silence thaty was going on when gh15 name was mentioned corect? pay attention to the clip,, this fella is going to be top bodybuild wether you like it ...not like it....kind of like it....or kinds halfl way like it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #216 on: March 19, 2012, 01:03:22 PM »

not top amatuer!

PROFESIONAL!
gh15 approved

can't wait to see that.
best of luck

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #217 on: March 19, 2012, 01:03:26 PM »

yes! that's what so damn funny. brutal keybord rants are to be followed which each of jasons update videos ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #218 on: March 19, 2012, 01:05:24 PM »
im bigger than anyone in bodybuld,, inorder to work with me you need to really stimulate me enough to even look into you ,, you notice the silence thaty was going on when gh15 name was mentioned corect? pay attention to the clip,, this fella is going to be top bodybuild wether you like it ...not like it....kind of like it....or kinds halfl way like it

gh15 approved
what the hell are you talking about?  ???
follow the arrows

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #219 on: March 19, 2012, 01:06:01 PM »

gh15 approved

Again, he is a far bigger internet celebrity than you. Let's see if he wants to 'work' with you.   I bet he doesn't even acknowledge you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 19, 2012, 01:06:18 PM »

gh15 approved

lmao ok g15
T

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: March 19, 2012, 01:08:08 PM »
Jasons got a whole team behind him and expert advice. This kid will go far if he sticks to his game plan!

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #222 on: March 19, 2012, 01:08:14 PM »
alot of kids like jason who believes in supplement market and all this sport magazines crap it will be hard for gh15 to virtually communicate whit him, this kid is very stubborn and like most of the kids on the forums, i dont blaim them, cause there been brainwash by supplement industry and fda bs

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #223 on: March 19, 2012, 01:08:48 PM »
you fellas need to do a simple thing ...

follow my promises,, as simple as that

no balonie macaronie,, you follow my promises

by the end of this year gh15 controlo every aspect of bodybuilding there is

and! ron heris...remember this fella? i suggest he prepare because the silence he is havign now cant save him ,, his destiny is stamped

wait and see

by the way everything is coming...

website
forum
hormone site
dating site

the jason thing is by the way kind of thing just to crush the muscular develop once and for all

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #224 on: March 19, 2012, 01:09:02 PM »
 :(
a