Author Topic: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs  (Read 58320 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: JASON GENOVA AND GH15
« Reply #225 on: March 19, 2012, 01:10:19 PM »
Best of luck to the kid,but before he goes pro,lets see how he places in the NPC...........one step at a time here fellas.

The proof is in the pudding so we can look ahead around 6 months and check his progress,if he can hang with roid usage.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #226 on: March 19, 2012, 01:11:58 PM »
Again, he is a far bigger internet celebrity than you. Let's see if he wants to 'work' with you.   I bet he doesn't even acknowledge you.

lets see....

you are a fat fella sitting in a trailer,, making gimicks on getbig frastrated with life,, i do not let anyone work with me,, they need to pay godo money and so is jason jenova who will ...i chose you you dont chose me,, i am nto only huge in bodybuild im huge around the world in other aspects,, my promises fulfilled ,, if you knew the cult of hardcore bodybuild you would know why specific moderators SHUT UP when i talk ,, you would know why DL will not come here to talk abotu gh15 even if i say bad things about dl...you will know how strong my word is

if you got the memos....you would understand BLP which is the bigest name in canada...already stated few facts about gh15 that are unshakable

what you need to do as a fan is watch ,, watch and learn how it is done,, watch and learn how i bring REALITY into a scam industry ,, this is cult and it is approached in this fasion by me ,, but! jason jenova will become top!

by the way he is now hooked up to the best provders ,,why? because i said so

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: March 19, 2012, 01:13:15 PM »
lets see....

you are a fat fella sitting in a trailer,, making gimicks on getbig frastrated with life,, i do not let anyone work with me,, they need to pay godo money and so is jason jenova who will ...i chose you you dont chose me,, i am nto only huge in bodybuild im huge around the world in other aspects,, my promises fulfilled ,, if you knew the cult of hardcore bodybuild you would know why specific moderators SHUT UP when i talk ,, you would know why DL will not come here to talk abotu gh15 even if i say bad things about dl...you will know how strong my word is

if you got the memos....you would understand BLP which is the bigest name in canada...already stated few facts about gh15 that are unshakable

what you need to do as a fan is watch ,, watch and learn how it is done,, watch and learn how i bring REALITY into a scam industry ,, this is cult and it is approached in this fasion by me ,, but! jason jenova will become top!

gh15 approved

you putting him on kigs bro
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #228 on: March 19, 2012, 01:13:34 PM »
i have to inject then go training,, i dont hav etime for balonie writes on getbig right now,,

i garentee this fella has enough muscle even now! to look good and small and cut....but i will put him where he needs to be where his passion is,,

yes the ifbb can fuck me up and nto give him pro card for whatevr reason they find ,, but he will be good enough to go on stage agaisnt anyone,,

ofcourse follow me to the t is must!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #229 on: March 19, 2012, 01:14:26 PM »
you putting him on kigs bro

no ,, he is going serostim or thanktropin depending how fast my top elfs can get man whos name shall nto mention on this,,he is going what I APPROVED as of 2012

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #230 on: March 19, 2012, 01:18:48 PM »
lets see....

gh15 approved

Oh no I'm not. I can assure you that I take this place a lot less seriously than you. I am sorry you are so upset and rattled by my astute and correct observation that Jason Genova is a much bigger internet celebrity than you and has a far, far greater audience, as evidenced by his own website and immensely popular youtube vids.

Like I said, I highly doubt he will even acknowledge you. Now, fancy typing another melty response and me to to remind you yet again that he is way bigger on the internets than you?

Sadly I don't have the time - unlike yourself - to spend all my waking hours on a forum thrashing out post after post but I will happily keep reminding of this while I'm online. We're here to help.  :)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs
« Reply #231 on: March 19, 2012, 01:24:10 PM »
PNS should wish he had our superior Dutch genetics, DP...... ;)
shut up you cheese munching klomp wearing peasant

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #232 on: March 19, 2012, 01:24:41 PM »
Oh no I'm not. I can assure you that I take this place a lot less seriously than you. I am sorry you are so upset and rattled by my astute and correct observation that Jason Genova is a much bigger internet celebrity than you and has a far, far greater audience, as evidenced by his own website and immensely popular youtube vids.

Like I said, I highly doubt he will even acknowledge you. Now, fancy typing another melty response and me to to remind you yet again that he is way bigger on the internets than you?

Sadly I don't have the time - unlike yourself - to spend all my waking hours on a forum thrashing out post after post but I will happily keep reminding of this while I'm online. We're here to help.  :)

again a fellas who got kicked out of getbig with shame,, his real information was up for anyone to look at,, someone who doenst hav ethe slgightest idea to what it takes....someone who keep living a dream when he doesnt have the tools to get in shape...

ti sugest you type gh15 into a search engine...

nto only am i huge ,, but people take credit to what i say or done,,

if i promise i bring someone down they are going down ,, waqtch and see how profesional muscle will fall apart due to what they did in getbig in the last 3 months,,

watch and see how the moderate over there chef....you know that moderator? watch and see what happened to him in real life

you will learn how strong god of hormones  is

as i said before....something very bad is coming into teatre near you ,, good for the good ....bad ,, catastrophic for the bad

i realy have no time i have to be in gymnasium

just watch and see watch and learn ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: March 19, 2012, 01:25:58 PM »
the elfs who work with him gotta help him with his attitude... he has no discipline in life, his attitude sucks

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #234 on: March 19, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »
again a fellas who got kicked out of getbig with shame,, his real information was up for anyone to look at,, someone who doenst hav ethe slgightest idea to what it takes....someone who keep living a dream when he doesnt have the tools to get in shape...

ti sugest you type gh15 into a search engine...

nto only am i huge ,, but people take credit to what i say or done,,

if i promise i bring someone down they are going down ,, waqtch and see how profesional muscle will fall apart due to what they did in getbig in the last 3 months,,

watch and see how the moderate over there chef....you know that moderator? watch and see what happened to him in real life

you will learn how strong god of hormones  is

as i said before....something very bad is coming into teatre near you ,, good for the good ....bad ,, catastrophic for the bad

i realy have no time i have to be in gymnasium

just watch and see watch and learn ,,

gh15 approved

Hmmm, you've changed rather a lot in tone and hue these days. When exactly did I get kicked out in shame? I think maybe you're confusing me with somebody else. Perhaps you've got gimmickitus?

Why the fuck do I care if you do what you say or brought down promuscle (what is promuscle?). Not denying any of that.

All I said is that Jason Genova is a way, way, way bigger internet celebrity than you with a reach that extends beyond even just bodybuilding. This is patently so. I'm afraid he won't even respond to or acknowledge you.

I know, It hurts. Boo hoo, would you like a cyber handkerchief?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #235 on: March 19, 2012, 01:36:23 PM »
GH15 will you put as much thought, effort, and energy on Jason as you did on your WEBSITE and Victor Martinez??? ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #236 on: March 19, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »

Hmmm, you've changed rather a lot in tone and hue these days. When exactly did I get kicked out in shame? I think maybe you're confusing me with somebody else. Perhaps you've got gimmickitus?

Why the fuck do I care if you do what you say or brought down promuscle (what is promuscle?). Not denying any of that.

All I said is that Jason Genova is a way, way, way bigger internet celebrity than you with a reach that extends beyond even just bodybuilding. This is patently so. I'm afraid he won't even respond to or acknowledge you.

I know, It hurts. Boo hoo, would you like a cyber handkerchief?

lets see....

offer was given to him 48 hours ago in posting gh15 made...corretc? its still here the posting,, i gave 60 days

within 48 hours....

her jumped on it

his camera man jumped on it ,,

correct?

did you look in the video fresh video made...i didnt even hav etime to look into it but it say he talk about this agreement there,,

now do you understand how big i am ?

i suggest that beofre you bring balonie ....make sure you know the facts!

make sure you go to the video...make sure you go to my postings,,,

offer was put on table 48 hours ago if not less,,  and it was taken with open arms ...like i promised it would within 24 hours...published here by my elfs...

48 hours  

do you knwo stronger fellas than me?

bring them out

when i say somethign it HAPPANES!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: March 19, 2012, 01:41:12 PM »
Wouldn't worry about convincing anyone GH15, proof is in the pudding, so lets see how Jason turns out if he sticks to the game plan

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 19, 2012, 01:43:04 PM »
Wouldn't worry about convincing anyone GH15, proof is in the pudding, so lets see how Jason turns out if he sticks to the game plan

::) ::)

have you not watched Jason? Jason is all about the Game Plan... If he fails, its only due to The Advise from the "GOD OF HORMONES"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #239 on: March 19, 2012, 01:43:20 PM »
GH15 will you put as much thought, effort, and energy on Jason as you did on your WEBSITE and Victor Martinez??? ???

vicky is in the usa,, i helped his case tremendesly ,, he is geting citizenship ,, he is in for he is paying a price lik ei said ,, he is out soon

website is coming...who said it didnt? you? it is coming stronger and better than ever ,, but! this time it come with actual names adresses and transactions of selective scameers

just to give a clue to you fellas...

ron heris credit report is on it

mike arneld credit report is on it ...his real name!

information was bought on fellonies and files,,

we have huge section about profesional muscle and if biga not careful he will be dragged like goran out of his hole and we knwo where the hole is...will be dragged out and prosecuted in the united states of america for crimes...will SIT IN FEDERAL PRISON ! for crimes he shuold stay very very low ,, this is going to be big he is at my mercy now and i nailed everything needed right now i let him continue ,, but few more steps done wrong and he is lead out of his place into federal authority hands

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #240 on: March 19, 2012, 01:44:55 PM »

lets see....

offer was given to him 48 hours ago in posting gh15 made...corretc? its still here the posting,, i gave 60 days

within 48 hours....

her jumped on it

his camera man jumped on it ,,

correct?

did you look in the video fresh video made...i didnt even hav etime to look into it but it say he talk about this agreement there,,

now do you understand how big i am ?

i suggest that beofre you bring balonie ....make sure you know the facts!

make sure you go to the video...make sure you go to my postings,,,

offer was put on table 48 hours ago if not less,,  and it was taken with open arms ...like i promised it would within 24 hours...published here by my elfs...

48 hours  

do you knwo stronger fellas than me?

bring them out

when i say somethign it HAPPANES!

gh15 approved

I didn't see anybody jump on anything. Congratulations if, and I stress the word if , Jason was receptive to your overtures. However, this still doesn't change my central thesis: Jason Genova is a bigger internet character than yourself. Far, far bigger actually to the the point that it's really a joke even to make a comparison.

Have a good workout btw. Weirdly, some part of me doubts you're even going to go.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #241 on: March 19, 2012, 01:45:07 PM »

who worry about convincing? i just lay it out how it wil be

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #242 on: March 19, 2012, 01:46:33 PM »
::) ::)

have you not watched Jason? Jason is all about the Game Plan... If he fails, its only due to The Advise from the "GOD OF HORMONES"

His look will not loose with that sort of advice if that is what he really wants to do. Jason well built, he going to be even more built and cut to the bone with the right combos so long as this is what the kid really wants to do

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #243 on: March 19, 2012, 01:47:31 PM »
I didn't see anybody jump on anything. Congratulations if, and I stress the word if , Jason was receptive to your overtures. However, this still doesn't change my central thesis: Jason Genova is a bigger internet character than yourself. Far, far bigger actually to the the point that it's really a joke even to make a comparison.

Have a good workout btw. Weirdly, some part of me doubts you're even going to go.

what i dont like most is liars,, you talk before checking facts,,

the fella is ok ,, jason jnova has his nitch ,, but to compare this to gh15? what ar eyou a retard? 7 years rulling bodybuild cult on getbig as gh15 and another 8 before getbig ,, you talk here to someone who can finish fellas with one sentence,, do i do it to omany? no i dont im careful since when you rule you need to know how to do it right and go against coruption ,, but the ones who need pay will pay ,, its a promise,,

by the ay im stil waiting in ornond beach florida...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: March 19, 2012, 01:48:10 PM »
who worry about convincing? i just lay it out how it wil be

gh15 approved

lol, well Jason likes his vids, so they will not be able to deny his gains once he knows the right way to put it together

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #245 on: March 19, 2012, 01:56:45 PM »
i tell you what i dont like ....

i dont liek when fellas twisting facts,, qupting me wrong,, using my name and go on other boardings saying they are my elfs or gh15 themselfs,, i dont like it ,, i have specific elfs who doing this with my persmission and another 100 wanna bes who say they are me and take credit for things im not aware of,,
yes ! this is how big gh15 is ...the elfs that are gh15 approved are my elfs...but there is a group fellas who do it invidiualy who are not my elfd and i dont even know them ...this is how big gh15 is

press conferences that suposdly approved by me are released in china on a regular basis...yes yes btu yet i never approved them! this is how big i am

many other things and im already late to gymnasium but many things are going in cult of bodybuild suposdly that i approve and i never did ...

gh15 is not some isolated videos of someone ,, it is nto a nitch ,, gh15 is IS! bodybuilding,, i hav ehand in everything ,, but! the lies have to stop,,

i understand with publicity lies come too...but the gimicks,, the lies ,, the balonie is just stupid,,

i gave here offer to jason jnova that was taken within 24 hours of offer put on table..offer is here in the bible it is in getbig archives..24 hours..! i gave him 60 days and it wa staken in 24 hour...
some fellas do not like it ,, who dont like it? the fucking supplmenmet industry dont like it thats who!

this! is how big gh15 is

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 19, 2012, 02:01:27 PM »
a question for you GH15

howabout in return for your services, you ask Jason or his Fucking buddy behind the camera to verify his cycle weekly recommended by GH15 hormone for hormone and shot for shot ....

Inform Jason of your connection with Secret Service , FBI, and CIA and let him know to not be afraid and to continue speaking freely about his hormone intake once he travels to the dark side

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #247 on: March 19, 2012, 02:04:04 PM »
that wont work ,,

ron heris going down

mike arneld going down

the rest of who i mention going down ,,

i had enough of their balonie

jsason jnova is in good hands,, hands that will make him from a jokig stock into a diamond ,, and! all that will be done in fun humour the way he alwys do it with his a.d.d and o c d and all that but! the diff is this! this time he will look like a bodybuilder too ! so when he go and shout platz platz freak freak he also look like one or on the way to be one

i told ron heris filt ,, i promised him i wil bring end to him ...this promise is there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #248 on: March 19, 2012, 02:10:09 PM »

what i dont like most is liars,, you talk before checking facts,,

the fella is ok ,, jason jnova has his nitch ,, but to compare this to gh15? what ar eyou a retard? 7 years rulling bodybuild cult on getbig as gh15 and another 8 before getbig ,, you talk here to someone who can finish fellas with one sentence,, do i do it to omany? no i dont im careful since when you rule you need to know how to do it right and go against coruption ,, but the ones who need pay will pay ,, its a promise,,

by the ay im stil waiting in ornond beach florida...

gh15 approved

Lovely. Strange you have so many detractors these days if you're so deadly. Again, that's not really the point I'm making. I simply am informing you that Genova is a much bigger internet persona than you are.

I'm in Florida too. Pompano beach. Fancy some sushi?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #249 on: March 19, 2012, 02:13:19 PM »

Lovely, strange you have so many detractors these days if you're so deadly. Again, that's not really the point I'm making. I simply am informing you that Genova is a much bigger internet persona than you are.

I'm in Florida too. Pompano beach. Fancy some sushi?

im not in florida you retard,,  what is this balonie that going on on getbig with all this gimicks?

i am also not internet persona,, im real world persona in the  bodybuilding cult ,,  TRUE PROFESIONAL BODYBUILDER,,

now i understand the joking i do with you here and all may came up to your head,, but again i will repeat this again ....

ther eis no one in bodybuild that has done universaly what i did to it ,,

you confuse entrentainnment with actual real hands on bodybuild

i do expect fellas here to have some brain

gh15 approved
fallen angel