Author Topic: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs  (Read 58336 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs
« Reply #375 on: March 22, 2012, 11:17:09 AM »
Video count as of today 3/22/12

GH15 video posted 2/21/12     1,746 views 3comments

jason video posted 2/27/12     3,574 views 49comments

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #376 on: March 22, 2012, 11:27:38 AM »
Why is it that in every thread gh15 post, which is almost all the threads BTW, he finds himself hanging for dear life, I mean he receives an onslaught of attacks right away, geeez man, time to hang it up bro,. you can only name 20-25 guys in getbig that side with you, the rest bash you to oblivion. While the ones that are doing the bashing fully acknowledge that you are informative on hormones, but they have now coming to the conclusion that your threats are empty, you exaggerate and lie big time, your delusional on how many know you, your ego is out of control and your not that big on net, getbig is tiny in the real world,which is where your self proclaimed fame lies, such is your reputation, think about it,

Genova vs gh15 youtube video, Genova would rape you in views, furthermore if you go to a bodybuilding show and ask the audience how many have heard of gh15 and ask them how many heard of Jason Genova,more people will raise there hand at Jason Genova, trust me I am at a show every weekend throughout the season and am stage marshal for a dozen shows per year, I barley ever hear your name and right now everyone is talking about Jason Genova, he is known throughout bigtime, you my friend are still in the small leagues

Jason Genova >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gh15 gimmick

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #377 on: March 22, 2012, 12:31:37 PM »
Also take into consideration that a short video is likely to get more views then a long video cause who wants to click on some 25 min video, so my point is Jason's are long video's so if they where as short as gh15 video's then they would see double the views, gh15 is a nobody, we only talk about him around here and once in while he pops up on other boards but relatively unknown in the big picture, and the little publicity he has received is only cause he lives on internet posting 2000 times a day, anyone would developed some fame if they non stop post with out of this world claims

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: REASONING BEHIND! READ!
« Reply #378 on: March 22, 2012, 12:36:16 PM »

gh15,

How is he begging? emails? Would be interesting to see as the twot didn't even know your name. He called you "g15" then had to go back and reread.  He clearly isn't a getbbiger because he hadn't heard of you.

He was very dismissive and nonchalant in the way he mentioned you. I was angered on your behalf!

nono,,

if you put aside the gimicks here,, and actualy know what hapened you would know that I WAS CONTACTED via elfs
i alredy told you my reasoning behin dnot wanting to work with this fella,, he is an actor...  now many want it to happen you see here that fat dave going with his gimicks...saying and stimulating gh15...wanting to se it hapening,, you see socioalex going nuts over this,, you see the gimicks in between doign same thing,, but i made my decision

the fella is TRULY dyslectic,, i never even have time to watch the video but he is dislectic thus i assume why say g15 but i didnt even have tim eto watch! it  to see what he say ,, i made a quick dicision once i saw the video i presented here ,,

i will not parcitipate in mega acitng balonie ,, im sorry

now if you talk about popularity ...lol you are crazy ,, i am the most talked about bodybuild  in the history ! of bodybuilding,, 7 years on getbig alone lol  this is when this actor was in elemetry school

there are no competitors to gh15,, im absolit,,

do you know others who built so many enemies ever? does jason jnova has big a going insane over him offering money and then back up when realize that he is dealing with the fed? does danta ever offered money and protien to any others endevour beside finind gh15?

you few kidos who write here are in lala land,, you like drama ,,

im the best thijnjg that happened to bodybuild ,,

now! im not number 4 or 5 ,, im NUMERO UNO,, remember im so big that i dotn even need to bring the pms....that fat dave pmed me that are still in the pm system since i dotn delete nothing ... about how big gh15 is

the biggest drug dealer in canada contacted me saying gh15 you are the breaking point of sourcres and increase or decrease their sales by 75%

with one word! not sentence i break or make someone,,

do you fucking thing i will go for your entertnaimnet and risk it by working with a actor who want some money making from youtube lol the amount i been read is MILLIONS of times nto 1000s of times lol

i been read and folllowed by millions!

look in my name here under my avatar..

S U P E R N O V A

this! is what i am

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #379 on: March 22, 2012, 12:42:07 PM »
also,, one thing you hav eto face is reality check,, the audienc is exactly the same,, only gh15 influence life! the actual generation nothingness audience is same kids on computer...that do nothing but self stimulating themselfs by clicking the mouce even second,, rememebr how this generation is...

i created a vocabulary ...

if any of you kids was truly normal and sane ...and not part of generation nothingness...someone with the ability to see history ...some of you can like swlbar my top elf and others like flinston like other kids here...

if any of you kid were able to see it....you woul dtake the first video! of gh15 promo..remember its only short promos....

over 7000 or 6000 views... for some internet balonbie that was made in few seconds ,, this! is how bgi i am ...bring it here i cant find it but bring the first promo with the rocky music...im sure you all know exactly where to find it with closed eyes....but no you will present the lower promos with only 3000 views which again means nothing ,, 10k 20 k 30 k 2 k means nothing!

you need to see the big picture...HOW DID GH15 INFLUENCE  THE BODYBUILD,, AND I MADE HUGE HUGE HUGE THING

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #380 on: March 22, 2012, 12:48:27 PM »
look in how big i am i wil demonstrate it here ....

you know disgusted right?

i dotn even make big posting out of this ....this is just for the socioalexes and the fat daves with million gimicks each lol here... a true trainer for champions and his respond to gh15 call to action

he got offered a position  this is the answer

Sounds good. Just let me know the rules. I'm easy going so what ever you feel I need to do to keep the board in line. Thanks

now this! is why gh15 has made it while jenson jnova is looking for shells in th back yard....i AM bodybuilding,, he IS an actor...long time after he is gone gone ,, i wil still be in hall of fame of bodybuild

tread dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: March 22, 2012, 12:49:06 PM »
also,, one thing you hav eto face is reality check,, the audienc is exactly the same,, only gh15 influence life! the actual generation nothingness audience is same kids on computer...that do nothing but self stimulating themselfs by clicking the mouce even second,, rememebr how this generation is...

i created a vocabulary ...

if any of you kids was truly normal and sane ...and not part of generation nothingness...someone with the ability to see history ...some of you can like swlbar my top elf and others like flinston like other kids here...

if any of you kid were able to see it....you woul dtake the first video! of gh15 promo..remember its only short promos....

over 7000 or 6000 views... for some internet balonbie that was made in few seconds ,, this! is how bgi i am ...bring it here i cant find it but bring the first promo with the rocky music...im sure you all know exactly where to find it with closed eyes....but no you will present the lower promos with only 3000 views which again means nothing ,, 10k 20 k 30 k 2 k means nothing!

you need to see the big picture...HOW DID GH15 INFLUENCE  THE BODYBUILD,, AND I MADE HUGE HUGE HUGE THING

gh15 approved

gh15 = about as relevant as Occupy Wall Street.
 ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #382 on: March 22, 2012, 12:50:16 PM »
gh15 = about as relevant as Occupy Wall Street.
 ::)

gimick ,, you wrote it little too early lol i sugest rerange ...read my last posting,,

days are not good for gimcks

gh15 = getbig

gh15 approved
fallen angel

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: March 22, 2012, 12:50:47 PM »
supernova adressing elfs

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #384 on: March 22, 2012, 12:53:15 PM »
most importent thing for you gimicks....which many of you are bored but some gimicks just do it foro drama,,, most of you again its same fellas with gimicks...but most of you read the posting i wrote there you know exactly which one....one before my last one...to see! how big gh15 is
march april may ....wont matter when i go out with anything,, when it comes its HUGE

tick

tock

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: March 22, 2012, 12:54:12 PM »
gimick ,, you wrote it little too early lol i sugest rerange ...read my last posting,,

days are not good for gimcks

gh15 = getbig

gh15 approved

Too old and wise to feed your delusion. Carry on marginalized gimmick.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #386 on: March 22, 2012, 12:56:23 PM »
Are you blind your youtube gh15 videos got 1700 views in a month, that is fucken pathetic, ha,my next door neighbor put a video of someone smashing a beer bottle over his head and got 1700 views in 1 day, no one knows you outside getbig, the only ones that know you are the ones you bash like ron harris who is more known then you throughout bodyuilding, you are small time, if you and ur elfs wouldn't spam the net 24-7 then nobody would know you at all, small time

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: March 22, 2012, 12:57:20 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #388 on: March 22, 2012, 12:58:42 PM »
Are you blind your youtube gh15 videos got 1700 views in a month, that is fucken pathetic, ha,my next door neighbor put a video of someone smashing a beer bottle over his head and got 1700 views in 1 day, no one knows you outside getbig, the only ones that know you are the ones you bash like ron harris who is more known then you throughout bodyuilding, you are small time, if you and ur elfs wouldn't spam the net 24-7 then nobody would know you at all, small time

again ,, generation nothingness....notice what happened when i wanst here 2 weeks...hysteria,,

look at who wil be the moderators and administrators in gh15 media...i put it here... tick tock as my elfs like to say

and finaly let mr fins you the comerical wait..

fallen angel

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #389 on: March 22, 2012, 12:59:34 PM »
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE.

I JUST WANT TO SEE THIS KID MUTATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: March 22, 2012, 01:00:55 PM »

I JUST WANT TO SEE THIS KID MUTATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Sickening , blowing up of the pectorious majors

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #391 on: March 22, 2012, 01:01:30 PM »

and this is from a stupid little comercial!
how much is it 6000? over? lol

and! most importently 2 k 5 k 10 k dont mater,, what mater is who work with you ,,, and i have the best in my arsenal,, my elfs are all top of the top and as you can see the moderators will be just as good

can you say

tick tock?

dont forget to send your resume so you are on the gh15 boarding...im sure you wil beg someone ,, when you come to me make sure to appologize and give refeernces since i dont know you from eve,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #392 on: March 22, 2012, 01:02:32 PM »

will nto work with him UNLES you can show me he is truly slow as in retard and been abused,, tell him to demonstrate it to me via papers or anything then i will reconsider

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #393 on: March 22, 2012, 01:06:25 PM »

found another one!,,

6000? lol

i never even looked in them 2 times belive it or not,, didnt do them ,, only approved the finish product

this is! with no website or boarding yet....all based on words...

im WORSHIPED

told you big is nto a word to describe me,, IM HUGE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #394 on: March 22, 2012, 01:07:12 PM »

and this is from a stupid little comercial!
how much is it 6000? over? lol

and! most importently 2 k 5 k 10 k dont mater,, what mater is who work with you ,,, and i have the best in my arsenal,, my elfs are all top of the top and as you can see the moderators will be just as good

can you say

tick tock?

dont forget to send your resume so you are on the gh15 boarding...im sure you wil beg someone ,, when you come to me make sure to appologize and give refeernces since i dont know you from eve,,

gh15 approved
YOU JUST OUTED YOURSELF,.... big time, 6000 views from Jan 3 till today is fucken patheic, very pathetic, that is nothing, 6000 views in 3 months means than that you are a nobody,nobody knows you, very little, 6000's is a joke

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: March 22, 2012, 01:08:57 PM »
i think this is his first video GH15... so you will get a real understanding of who he is and his agenda

32,000+ views... to be fair to GH15 it is about 3 years old  7/14/09

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #396 on: March 22, 2012, 01:14:27 PM »
"

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: March 22, 2012, 01:17:10 PM »
At the 2:12 mark... reason number ONE jason didnt want to work with  GH15

Its obvious this dude is delusional, he is so brainwashed by the supplement company and ads.

poor dumb fuck

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #398 on: March 22, 2012, 01:19:33 PM »

OMG just imagine what he would say to gh15 once he learns what gh14 would have expected him to take

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #399 on: March 22, 2012, 01:28:36 PM »
I thought Ron Harris tried to help this kid out ?

WTF he`s blasting away at the guy!  :D