Author Topic: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs  (Read 58287 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs
« Reply #400 on: March 22, 2012, 01:33:10 PM »
there is a way to look at gh15's rejection of jason and see it for what it is and there's a way to twist it into something negative.

gh15 has a strong imagination and he understands people, he's not some guy whos looking to gain authority for the sake of it, the correct interpretation of this is that gh15 has integrity

power of gh15 machine is not its popularity shit heads, its popular with the RIGHT people, not the most people, just take a look at some of the personalities and how theyve changed over the last few weeks, people were seriously put in their place, very effecive marketing took place because the RIGHT people were working on it

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #401 on: March 22, 2012, 01:33:18 PM »
YOU JUST OUTED YOURSELF,.... big time, 6000 views from Jan 3 till today is fucken patheic, very pathetic, that is nothing, 6000 views in 3 months means than that you are a nobody,nobody knows you, very little, 6000's is a joke

retard,, why would you watch promo more than oncre? this is not video for entrentainment with jokes when you see someone make fooling hiself in gymnaisum ,, you do understand you sound like a 16 year old kid right? the number who watchd it and thenumber who was the actor is same...same fellas watch both ,, BUT! the fellas who read! gh15.... this is where the damage is done!
gh15 approved
fallen angel

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #402 on: March 22, 2012, 01:34:00 PM »
Yeah, Wes.  And what's up with the terrible photoshops of Harris' stomach?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #403 on: March 22, 2012, 01:35:43 PM »
Yeah, Wes.  And what's up with the terrible photoshops of Harris' stomach?
No clue,I guess he did it just to fuck with Ron.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #404 on: March 22, 2012, 01:37:58 PM »
 On the very first vid he pronounces his name "geovanni" and on the Ron Harris one it's "Genova". This dude smells of gimmick.
O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #405 on: March 22, 2012, 01:38:29 PM »
there is a way to look at gh15's rejection of jason and see it for what it is and there's a way to twist it into something negative.

gh15 has a strong imagination and he understands people, he's not some guy whos looking to gain authority for the sake of it, the correct interpretation of this is that gh15 has integrity

power of gh15 machine is not its popularity shit heads, its popular with the RIGHT people, not the most people, just take a look at some of the personalities and how theyve changed over the last few weeks, people were seriously put in their place, very effecive marketing took place because the RIGHT people were working on it

the only thing that need to be read among this all babolonia called the jason jnova tread is ....one posting,, a posting i made not too long ago 30 -40 min ago...

that posting had disgusted agreement to be a mod on the gh15 forums,,

this is where it ends...all the reast is balonie

the fact that gimicks twist and balobei out of bordom ....wont make anything count....only thing that count is facts...

the fact is that litle post i made here 30-40 min ago,,

all the fellas who need to go read it...go read it,, THIS! what counts...this is why you dont see socioalex talking,, and dave is shutting up....because they know tick tock is coming to town

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #406 on: March 22, 2012, 01:40:41 PM »
Sooner or later, Jason fucks with the wrong guy, mark my words

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #407 on: March 22, 2012, 01:41:00 PM »
reading this thread made me wish I had those last two minutes of my life back ...............
L

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #408 on: March 22, 2012, 01:41:19 PM »
I thought Ron Harris tried to help this kid out ?

WTF he`s blasting away at the guy!  :D

he's really pissed at lier heris
"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #409 on: March 22, 2012, 01:42:09 PM »
and ofcourse im a genious,, im a narcisist ,, and im god of hormones ...

no cary on with the balonie

if! you can provide me a proof he is truly retard and not playing it ! i will work with ihim,,, that mean i need a proof ,, i know you all want to see this but i am not abotu to take the gh15 name and let some actor play it for benefit financlaily

im sorry

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #410 on: March 22, 2012, 01:47:45 PM »
by the way ...you do notice im one fella i hope,, even the worst of the worst gimick of you ,, the same 8-9 gimick....even they notice im same fella,,

im huge,, im a machine now day ,, but the fella who you come to knwo for the last 7 years was ALWAYS same fella,,

a narcsisit,, a genious,, a true TRUE bodybuilder,, hands on top bodybuilder,, and! someone who did a OPEN HEART SURGERY TO BODYBUILDING,,

jason jnova lol who the fuck is he ? i told you dont pm me about this,, if you want me to reconsider it ..make sure your friends on bodybuild.com or anywhere else find proof he is ruly retard as in truly truly slow...i do not belivee it ,, i think he is very sane ,, he is not slow...he is dyslectic,, i think he does it purly for money

the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: March 22, 2012, 02:19:08 PM »
gh15 posting 500 word meltdowns to prove he is more popular than some simple kid who posts work out videos

what a fucking clown

90 percent of his youtube views are the same three muppets viewing it over and over again

gh15 has become the biggest joke in the history off this board
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #412 on: March 22, 2012, 02:21:57 PM »
gh15 posting 500 word meltdowns to prove he is more popular than some simple kid who posts work out videos

what a fucking clown

90 percent of his youtube views are the same three muppets viewing it over and over again

gh15 has become the biggest joke in the history off this board
gh forgot the prime directive for gimmicks: less is more.     

Swlabr

« Reply #413 on: March 22, 2012, 02:38:11 PM »
Jason Genova does act in his videos, he has admitted this himself. His stuff is scripted.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #414 on: March 22, 2012, 02:46:20 PM »
arnold was an actor

lou was an actor

hmmmm....
"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #415 on: March 22, 2012, 02:54:54 PM »
someone send his videos to MTV ... would love to see him fuck snookie .... jslut would be all over this sickening sith loard

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: March 22, 2012, 03:02:04 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #417 on: March 22, 2012, 03:34:55 PM »

I like the stern look of that brunette, far right

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #418 on: March 22, 2012, 03:41:14 PM »

reading your posts is like listening to a 13 year old girl tell you how talented Justin Beiber is, and how she wants to "marry him".  :D

I'm embarrassed for you...you make such a fool of yourself here on a daily basis

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #419 on: March 22, 2012, 03:44:40 PM »
someone send his videos to MTV ... would love to see him fuck snookie .... jslut would be all over this sickening sith loard

HALOween workout I think he popped some "candies" before this workout. ANGRY workout, sickening indeed.

we'll have to get to the bottom of this disability question... seems to be a "high functioning autistic" but I don't see any documentation. I'm sure there's a few phd's on here who could provide comment.

PEACE OUT
"

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #420 on: March 22, 2012, 06:59:21 PM »
groink, u mad bro?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #421 on: March 22, 2012, 07:43:03 PM »
Jason Genova teabags gh15 and their nutsuckling elfs in one fell swoop.

Jason pumping jism into elf sphincters one gimmick at a time.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #422 on: March 22, 2012, 08:48:46 PM »
what does jason do during the week, his video guy only get's to take videos of him on monday's, does jason have a job or get income for doing his videos?  Does he have sponsors?

TEAM Nasser

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #423 on: March 22, 2012, 09:14:34 PM »
I think what this kid has is called Asperger Syndrome. He is not acting, no one is that good.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #424 on: March 22, 2012, 09:46:49 PM »
I think if he was acting someone in the gym would put their foot in his ass by now for constently filming there and being a loud ass, but since he is a retard, it's acceptable to not mess with the handicap kid