Author Topic: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs  (Read 58503 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
how about you do a poll where everyone can vote once? i assure you my popularity is in all time high ,, i am huge not big! but huge!

there is a reason for that and bodybuilders knwo it,, then again the same 8-9 gimicks that go around....they rarly see inside of a gymnaisum and if they do ...they realy dont train or take the right hormones ,,bsiscaly they have no connection

gh15 approved

how about you stop your shit on this board and prove one shit of what you have said, just one fucking shit, like the pyramid was built by aliens, prove it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
how about you stop your shit on this board and prove one shit of what you have said, just one fucking shit, like the pyramid was built by aliens, prove it.

moment you prove anything you say about gh15....

as i said i get 10s of pms every single day wanting to leave getbig,, i can put them all here ,, they see what hapened last 3 -4 months and got tired of this,, it is alwys same gimck it is 8-9 gimicks mainly alex...and then few very young jamies who are bored in canada since its cold there...

those are the ones who balonie aroudn the gh15...the problem is gh15 is so huge its immposibel to stop,,this is a very bad thing so tmany fellas...BAD FELLAS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
moment you prove anything you say about gh15....

such as the fact that you have NO pull whatsoever , 'god'  ::)

whitewidow is still here

arnold jr is still here

us 'gimmicks' are still here

victor is rotting in jail

going through your post history is all the proof anybody needs to see how you contradict yourself many times

and what happened with NYmuscle?

should i go on ? i like your steroid advice but listen to our advice , stop making shit up , stop making retarded death threats ,  and lose the god complex. and g101 - he is the laughingstock of this board . many will agree  :(

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Jason Genova - hits biceps, deltoids, and abs
« Reply #303 on: March 21, 2012, 12:52:53 PM »
i knew you wouldnt be able to mentor Jason, kid is a retard not actor, thats really him self , delisunal fuck who thinks he will get pro card of protein and creatine , i bet your mentoring ended when GH15 hit him up for $2,000 for a starter First Cycle kit... jayson said, my moms trailer home cost less then that

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
such as the fact that you have NO pull whatsoever , 'god'  ::)

whitewidow is still here

arnold jr is still here

us 'gimmicks' are still here

victor is rotting in jail

going through your post history is all the proof anybody needs to see how you contradict yourself many times

and what happened with NYmuscle?

should i go on ? i like your steroid advice but listen to our advice and lose the god complex . and g101 - he is the laughingstock of this board and many will agree

alex,, the definition of a sociopath is you

what you write ther eis internet wanna be balonie,,

ron doesnt care,, this is why he wont bann ,, he want actual proof ,, dont you se gh15 never banned never time out,,  g101 even called him and never got an answer...but! this is exactly why the gh15 media is coming out ...

in regard to your questions...

never tried to move arnold junior,,,and whitewidow is just games for gebtig...by the way BOTH dealt ,, never scammed but dealt

victor getting citizenship....stayed in americana ...all mine mine mien ,, i did it!

gimicks? you cant prove it to anyone this is the problem ,, this is why ron wont do anythign,, you sit on computer all day ,, this is why you dont look like you train and you are skiny fat how they call it on here... you build gimicks all those years,, you have many

and what happend to nymuscle?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III

and what happend to nymuscle?

im asking you - didnt you take him under your wing? turn him into a semi pro?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=404564.msg5773894#msg5773894

felas,, are you fuckin nuts? 24  request ,, i just the dmn thing 7 houros ago,,i cant take more than 3

i said jan 1 2012 i wil let knwo final chosen ones,, i need to tal them befoe in private,,

first one i take it the 19 year old the one who did tranformation ,, he deserve it ,, i dont knwo his name,, you are in ,, i will make you become top amatuer ,, i wil take you whee no guru ever took anyone  you are nomineee number 1

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
im asking you - didnt you take him under your wing? turn him into a semi pro?

its none you business who i take under my wing,,, they do get warning that if they talk to any one i drop them ont eh spot,, i keep telling not to talk ,, i warned him not to talk to whitewidow...he swore he didnt,, i dotn play balonie ...but im not aware anything happen to him

again alex ,, you are  SOCIOPATH ,, do you know what the word means? look at yoru face pale ,, lots of fat and its not muscle it is realy face of someone that dont see the sun and is on hormones but doesnt have the muscle,, you are a crazy fella,, do you understand your crimes against runningmum got to me? do you understand she talked to ome about it?

my treats are not a joke,, you got offer...accept it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
its none you business who i take under my wing,,, they do get warning that if they talk to any one i drop them ont eh spot,, i keep telling not to talk ,, i warned him not to talk to whitewidow...he swore he didnt,, i dotn play balonie ...but im not aware anything happen to him

again alex ,, you are  SOCIOPATH ,, do you know what the word means? look at yoru face pale ,, lots of fat and its not muscle it is realy face of someone that dont see the sun and is on hormones but doesnt have the muscle,, you are a crazy fella,, do you understand your crimes against runningmum got to me? do you understand she talked to ome about it?

my treats are not a joke,, you got offer...accept it

gh15 approved

for the last time I AM NOT ALEX! i came to this board a year ago because i had seen asbrus's thread about you on bodybuilding.com . i still think you have great advice and i really do like you but ever since the victor martinez scandal youve been a bit wacky

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: March 21, 2012, 03:00:18 PM »
gH15,

I appreciate your interest in this Jason "fella."

Honestly, man, I think he's too stupid to follow your advice, even if you supplied him with all of the necessary drugs, diagrams and hand-puppets on how to properly use them.  IF he followed your advice for a year he'd undoubtedly be much bigger but a structural wreck.  He has no delts at ALL, a very weak chest, modest arms at best, nonexistent back development and OK quads (the calves are purely genetic). 

With the benefit of tren, gH and all of your goodies, I could see him sporting a decent pair of legs IF he was willing to, as you say, "go to the gymnasium" to earn them.  I've watched the kid's leg training and it's pathetic.  He was literally squeaking, "Watch these hater reps!" while he did 8 half-reps with 245 on his back -- and that was with some black "personal trainer" asshole egging him on standing by the sidelines. 

I know AAS/gH are known for making delts, traps and upper pecs.  Well, Jason needs that, and then some.  The way he swaggers around you'd think he was Kevin fucking Levrone, but his shoulders are beyond weak even for a first-year natural trainer. 

Apart from loading him up on gH15's best cocktails (which, I maintain, Jason would fuck up somehow), it might also benefit the boy to teach him a bit of modesty.  No matter how driven someone else might be, no one wants to see some autistic fuck raving about how awesome he is when he looks like a shitty 9th grade bodybuilder on a good day.

Give him tons of grams of tren, test and all of the legit gH kits in the Northern Hemisphere, gH ... I'll bet you here and now he will fuck it up BIGTIME and never, EVER even place well in a local competition.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #309 on: March 21, 2012, 03:03:33 PM »
Give him a new set of brains first

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: JASON GENOVA AND GH15
« Reply #310 on: March 21, 2012, 03:24:01 PM »
He has no reason to team up with gh15. He is a way bigger internet celebrity than gh15 , who is really only significant on here and , occasionally, on a few other boards. Genova's vids get massive exposure and the guy actually has his own website - something gh15 hasn't yet managed.

The real deal on steroids is available to anybody with google and time to browse a few steroid boards. He doesn't need any help. It's gh15 that would benefit from an association, not Genova.

I knew I was right. This kid is waaaay too bigtime to bother giving gh15 the publicity. Genova is global, viral. gh15 is a nobody outside of a few bodybuilding boards. He melted down because he knew I was right, the kid hasn't heard of him and didn't want to work with him....despite the lies.  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: March 21, 2012, 03:29:55 PM »
Why not share some of the Emails that were exchanged between you and Jason gh15??? we would all like to see where exactly Jason changed your mind or vice versa

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: March 21, 2012, 03:31:32 PM »
Someone should get in contact with Jason and see if he can speak on GH15 on one of his new videos... would be fun to hear his thoughts about this matter

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: March 21, 2012, 03:36:05 PM »
Someone should get in contact with Jason and see if he can speak on GH15 on one of his new videos... would be fun to hear his thoughts about this matter

ha you're right, he probably shot down GH!!  So GH has to beat him to the punch!   :o

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: March 21, 2012, 03:43:53 PM »
Jason owning the black dude,

"shut the fuck up, BRO."

this kid is a fucking riot  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL at 7:45 jason trying to pick up on a 195lb offseason female  

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHASHA HAHAHHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

13:45 , Jason getting Raw about current events

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #315 on: March 21, 2012, 03:44:47 PM »
The kid is not going to give him the publicity of a name drop. He has never heard of gh15 and has no interest in 'working' with him. You guys build gh15 into something he is not. He may be big on GB and heard of on a few other websites but Jason is big in popular culture. The kid gets thousands of views on youtube - compare his views with that shitty youtube gh15 recently did 'exposing' naturals - and has fans from way beyond the bodybuilding cult.

gh15 couldn't even wipe the kid's shitty ass, even if he came out of hiding behind an anonymous acount on a messageboard.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #316 on: March 21, 2012, 03:54:30 PM »
Once again g15 facing away from his words...

Even though I might aree that this retard seems like a viral troll.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #317 on: March 21, 2012, 07:37:07 PM »
fat dave ,, read the posting im going to do in main boarding ,, i will expalin once again why I chose not to work with him ,, he was already in communication with me directly through my elfs and with me

i will make a post for you and for the many complaints

pay attention to it ,, and try to keep honesty insted of the balonie you are doing with this

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
REASONING BEHIND! READ!
« Reply #318 on: March 21, 2012, 07:47:54 PM »
TO ALL THE QUESTION ABOUT JASON JNOVA,, FROM HIS PEOPLE ,, FROM MEMBERS OF BOARDING,, FROM ANYONE WHO WANTED TO SE THIS GOING,,

THIS IS WHAT I DECIDED,, PAY ATTENTION DAVE! THIS IS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND ,,

A WEEK AGO JASON JNOVA WAS CONTACTED TO WORK WITH GH15,, THE AGREMENENT WAS TO ADVANCE HIM IN BODYBUILD,,

I WASNT AWARE THEN OF WHAT I AM AWARE NOW!,, I GAVE A YES TO IT THINKING HE IS BEING ABUSED BY THE SUPLMENET INDUSTRY ....

IN THIS LAST WEEK ...I ACTUALY WATCHED FEW EARLIER VIDEOS...AND I DECIDED THAT JASON JNOVA IS NOT REALLY A RETARD...HE IS DYSLECTIC ,, BUT HE IS VERY MUCH SANE HE IS A C T I N G

I DECIDED THAT THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO WORK WITH AFTER GETTING TO THIS CONCLUSTION ,,

I DO UNDERSTAND THAT MANY WANT TO SEE IT HAPPEN ,, BUT THE NAME OF GH15 IS TOO IMPORTANT TO PLAY WITH OR TO ACT...

I DO NOT AS I SAID YESTERAY IN POSTING I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS POSTING IS I NEEVR LOOK FOR MY POSTINGS....I STATED! THAT I HAVE NO WISH TO WORK WITH JASON JNOVA ANYMORE...AND EXPLAINED IT IN DETAIL LIKE I JUST DID HERE

NOW! YOU ASK WHY YWHAT MADE YOU DECIDE THIS....HERE I SHALL SHOW YOU

GO TO MIN 8....AND WATCH FROM THERE... HE IS VERY SANE AND  VERY VERY FUNCTIONAL AND HE IS ACTING,, I DO NOT WISH TO WORK WITH LIARS,, HE IS MAKING MONEY FROM INTERNET...FOR ENTERNTAINMENT PURPOSES

NOW PLEASEE! MODERATORS AND RON DO NOT  MOVE THIS ...I GET TOO MANY PMS AND EMAILS ABOTU THIS ,, AND HERE I ANSWER THIS ! SO PLEASE LET IT BE ... SO DAVE STOP BEING A PAIN IN ASS AND REPEAT HIS NONSENSE,,

gh15 approved
21/3/12
fallen angel

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: REASONING BEHIND! READ!
« Reply #319 on: March 21, 2012, 07:50:27 PM »
Where is the proof that he wanted to work with you?
O

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #320 on: March 21, 2012, 07:52:39 PM »
So he's not retarded enough for you to work with him?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #321 on: March 21, 2012, 07:54:36 PM »
Where is the proof that he wanted to work with you?

all over,, in his videos ,, i didnt weatch it but was told it is in one of his videos,, the problem is ....that i dont thikn he is abused...he is ACTING,, it will get old pretty soon ,, i thought he was real retard and get abused by system ....he is not ,, he knows what he is doing to the t

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #322 on: March 21, 2012, 07:55:50 PM »
So he's not retarded enough for you to work with him?

no he is just acting,, i wanted to help him ,, to destroy ron heris way of humilating that jason since i saw it ....but i didnt knwo jason was acting it all ,, my decision is that he is acting,, good actor

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #323 on: March 21, 2012, 07:58:45 PM »
Maybe you should put an ad in Retards Digest....

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #324 on: March 21, 2012, 08:00:58 PM »
from the way he regards the camera man it's clear he's competent. i think hes one of those guys who was real cute as a kid and never dropped the act, one guy i knew never ever stopped acting like a kid, looked like a cabbage patch doll his whole life lol, was a dick too, ovedosed on cocaine, his parents told everyone it was an undiagnosed heart condition - lol