Author Topic: T3 question?  (Read 6426 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Re: T3 question?
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2012, 01:33:44 AM »
t4 is not useless, just very weak. you'll have to run a lot of it. i prefer t3 as it's easier to find a dose because you can go by feel so much easier with a shorter acting hormone vs something with a 1 week bio-half life

Ok but if I use both T3 and T4 at lower doses won't I achieve a syngenistic response that's better than just using one with less chance of muscle loss. That seems to be the man problem in using high dose t3 you can loss muscle on it?????

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 01:51:46 AM »
Well you can if you run high amounts with no roids.Once you have 1 gram of aas like you do,you can go to 150 t3 without problems  ;)
GETBIG!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 02:05:38 AM »
Do you think running T3 [...] without AS is stupid?

Yes.

depends on how much mass you want to lose but you'll lose a lot of muscle.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2012, 02:10:15 AM »
Ok but if I use both T3 and T4 at lower doses won't I achieve a syngenistic response that's better than just using one with less chance of muscle loss. That seems to be the man problem in using high dose t3 you can loss muscle on it?????

t4 to t3 conversion gets reduced and reverse t3 increases. t4 it self does impart some effect on cells but it's very minute and t3 is going to be the main active thyroid hormone in the body.

they both will have the same effect though. if it helps to simplify things, view t4 as a long estered version of test which is comprised mostly of the inactive lipid ester giving it a long half life, compared to Test-No-Ester which acts immediately and more potently however only lasts for a day.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2012, 09:42:19 AM »
Ok got my t3 today comes in 25mg tabs so will start tomorrow with 25mg and ramp it up as I feel necessary! Is it ok to take clen with this as well? Was going to take a rest from the efferdrine for a couple of weeks but I'm I ok to add the clen at 80 cmg at the same time, first thing in the morning on empty stomach before my cardio???

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2012, 10:57:44 AM »
keep an eye on heart rate and BP

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2012, 11:10:23 AM »
keep an eye on heart rate and BP

Yes I always wear a heart rate monitor when I do cardio prehaps I will take the t3 on its own first thing before cardio and add the clen in after I have finished. Is the t3 likely to push my heart rate way up then?  ??? Or are you implying that it is not advisable to take both clen & t3 together ?  ???

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2012, 01:11:19 PM »
t3 will increase heart rate and bp as well. clen has a 1 1/2 day half life so technically it shouldn't matter when you take it, but clen seems to always hit me harder within the hours right after taking it then the jittery malaise begins to subside and i just feel wired.

i can't really do legs when i'm on clen. i feel like i'm going to lose consciousness. maybe that's just me but i can't do any squats, even light, or deadlifts. pull ups will make me feel a bit light headed.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2012, 01:56:26 PM »
Yes.

depends on how much mass you want to lose but you'll lose a lot of muscle.

Thanks! Great info in this thread.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 03:13:16 PM »
Do you think running T3 at a low dose (25mcg-50mcg) tapering up and down for 6 weeks without AS is stupid? I am currently at roughly 16% BF. 227lbs.

I don't think it's stupid, but it's not the best option IMO.

I recommend that you have some AAS in your system before using T3. But i do know people who use it without AAS with great results. I just think it's really easy to overuse it when you are clean.

8)

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 03:42:38 PM »
I don't think it's stupid, but it's not the best option IMO.

I recommend that you have some AAS in your system before using T3. But i do know people who use it without AAS with great results. I just think it's really easy to overuse it when you are clean.

8)

Thanks for the info! Good to hear you know people first hand that have had success. Many people say it's a bad idea to run T3 without AS, as it will burn muscle, but nobody knows anyone who has tried it without AS.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 04:32:13 PM »
Thanks for the info! Good to hear you know people first hand that have had success. Many people say it's a bad idea to run T3 without AS, as it will burn muscle, but nobody knows anyone who has tried it without AS.

Any dieting as a natural is going to end up as massive muscle lose so whether you take t3 or not it's a lose lose situation muscle wise so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Clen might be a better option tho as its mildly anabolic and more importantly anti catabolic but if your going to go to the trouble of taking sone drugs to help you why not take some anvar along side which might help you even more!  :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2012, 06:08:00 PM »

People use it without AAS all the time. I have personally used 50mcg with nothing other than 6iu of GH and i didn't have problems, but i used it as the finishing touch to get the last few pounds off. I was already 7% or so before i used it.

There are much better and easier ways to lose weight when you are clean. I think T3 for a clean person is a last resort. I know guys who run 50mcg every summer to get lean and they don't touch steroids. I wouldn't run it for long though.

Clen is a good choice, but it makes me very panicky and in general makes me feel like crap. I try to stay away from any compounds that have a negative impact on my daily well being.

8)

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2012, 06:31:01 PM »
If using GH then I would suggest Armour thryroid it is a balance of both t3 and t4 ,, 1-3 ,, 25 mg t3 and 75mg t4 ,, thus giving you a the ability to utilize more of your GH ,, it is also very beneficial for those running higher doses of tren as it will decrease lethargic sides which usually occumpany it.. over 400MG for most ..

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2012, 02:23:14 PM »
If using GH then I would suggest Armour thryroid it is a balance of both t3 and t4 ,, 1-3 ,, 25 mg t3 and 75mg t4 ,, thus giving you a the ability to utilize more of your GH ,, it is also very beneficial for those running higher doses of tren as it will decrease lethargic sides which usually occumpany it.. over 400MG for most ..

How much of this product would you take daily? I was thinking of taking 25mg t3 and 100mg of T4 to mimick the effect you are getting with your armour! If it helps gh uptake surely not a bad idea for all of us Gh er's to help get the best out of our products?  ???

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2012, 02:36:18 PM »
Have you checked your thyroid? what is your age wight bf ? what are you running ATM ? how long have you been using GH without Thyroid Med...

Then I can give you a much more accurate and safe protocol (because I believe thyroid, CNS, and Pititary are the most dangerous in ones body if these are out of wack it will take a hell of a lot of work to get them back to normal....

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2012, 03:26:21 PM »
Have you checked your thyroid? what is your age wight bf ? what are you running ATM ? how long have you been using GH without Thyroid Med...

Then I can give you a much more accurate and safe protocol (because I believe thyroid, CNS, and Pititary are the most dangerous in ones body if these are out of wack it will take a hell of a lot of work to get them back to normal....

Been on heavier doseages of aas since aug but at present running tren/mast/test prop at 25/ 50/25 ed clen 40cmg  efferdrine  60cmg present weight 210 at 10% b/f. Been on gh for 9 months continuous between 4-8ius per day, but got the metabolism of a snail! Have to do cardio twice a day at perhaps average of 100 mins a day to maintain this 10 % that I have got to ! Age 43 years never taken any thyroid meds so far!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 03:48:38 PM »
Does anyone notice extreme lethargy on t3 or no?  I've been getting really tired lately on 100mcg...

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 04:35:52 PM »
Does anyone notice extreme lethargy on t3 or no?  I've been getting really tired lately on 100mcg...

Years ago I had undiagnosed Hyperthyroid. I believe your natural t3/t4 are about 80% t3 20% t4.. When finally diagnosed my levels were found to 20 times the normal. My symptoms were exteme hyperactivity daily followed by complete exhaustion daily. My body was burning itself out. I was hot, sweaty, shaky and began to halucinate at night. I went form a solid 220 to 177 and looked like shit. I was heavily into Martial arts and lifting and was working out 4 hours a day. I ate like a horse constantly and could not put on weight. I thought I was just overtraining and thats why I couldnt put on the weight. So yes, I was very lathargic because my body was exhausted. I had my thyroid burned out (Radiation and on T4 ever since) I'v just ordered some t3 to lean out,
It's not Tennis!

carrotcake

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2012, 04:39:02 PM »

kinda sounds like me trying 100mcg at once

than having a big meal after it

fucking felll asleep... woke up in a puddle of sweat

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2012, 07:50:48 PM »
on 175mg tren a week and 4-8 IUS  of gh you should be able to maintain 10% easily,,, You should better look into your diet,, and Ephedrine will just make your insulin sensitivity go down and have your hunger thrown out the window it will also lower your t3 so basically after converting all of this you will be using less than 12.5mg t3,, I think you should stop the Ephedrine... dose your Gh 4IUs morning and pre cardio to utilize more fat storage ,,,If you do cardio in the morning on empty stomach I would do 4IUS 1cup of coffee 25mg T3 , 75mg t4,, hit the treadmill 30 minutes later ,, follow that meal with protein only then 1 hr later have a carb/pro meal and if training later on dose the 4IU post workout

The cycle is good if fatloss and maintenance is your goal however it would be more beneficial to run things in this manner if Fatloss/ muscle maintenance without calorie ristriction is the main goal,, results will not happen over nite but with no changes to gear and slight timing adjustments and meal planning you can easily get down to an appreciable  6-7% over a 1-2 month periods ,, if you know your body and eat clean foods,, if you try to do this eating brownies and fried chicken then no amount of t3 t4 will help drop body fat

Remember 1 Drug cannot change a physique its a combination of things in a certain manner that will change things,, just certain drugs make things easily or attainable at a much more excellerated rate...

congrats on the 210 10% very nice brotha

That is my 2 cents

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2012, 03:56:36 AM »
on 175mg tren a week and 4-8 IUS  of gh you should be able to maintain 10% easily,,, You should better look into your diet,, and Ephedrine will just make your insulin sensitivity go down and have your hunger thrown out the window it will also lower your t3 so basically after converting all of this you will be using less than 12.5mg t3,, I think you should stop the Ephedrine... dose your Gh 4IUs morning and pre cardio to utilize more fat storage ,,,If you do cardio in the morning on empty stomach I would do 4IUS 1cup of coffee 25mg T3 , 75mg t4,, hit the treadmill 30 minutes later ,, follow that meal with protein only then 1 hr later have a carb/pro meal and if training later on dose the 4IU post workout

The cycle is good if fatloss and maintenance is your goal however it would be more beneficial to run things in this manner if Fatloss/ muscle maintenance without calorie ristriction is the main goal,, results will not happen over nite but with no changes to gear and slight timing adjustments and meal planning you can easily get down to an appreciable  6-7% over a 1-2 month periods ,, if you know your body and eat clean foods,, if you try to do this eating brownies and fried chicken then no amount of t3 t4 will help drop body fat

Remember 1 Drug cannot change a physique its a combination of things in a certain manner that will change things,, just certain drugs make things easily or attainable at a much more excellerated rate...

congrats on the 210 10% very nice brotha

That is my 2 cents

Thanks for the great advise bro that all makes good sense! Fact is I am actually dieting for a show in 5 weeks so my diet is very clean, I have been having the occasional bit of crap biut 90% clean . The show I am doing is very low standard so I know if I can get 6-7% I should pick up something. Like I said I have the slowest metab in the world and have always had to do lots of cardio to get in shape. I run out of effedrine yesterday and was thinking of giving that a break anyway as I have been on it for about 10 weeks now. Was going to push the clen up to 80 cmg now as well and start pushing the tren/mast/test prop up gradually from week to week but only as high as 100/100/100. I am on Chinese Gh and reckon there is a lot of water to come out from that so was going to drop it out now to kind of have an 8 week break and also to see if there is much water in it or I'm just fat!! Lol Does this all make sense to you bro?? Thanks again for you input!!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2012, 04:40:26 AM »
People use it without AAS all the time. I have personally used 50mcg with nothing other than 6iu of GH and i didn't have problems, but i used it as the finishing touch to get the last few pounds off. I was already 7% or so before i used it.

There are much better and easier ways to lose weight when you are clean. I think T3 for a clean person is a last resort. I know guys who run 50mcg every summer to get lean and they don't touch steroids. I wouldn't run it for long though.

Clen is a good choice, but it makes me very panicky and in general makes me feel like crap. I try to stay away from any compounds that have a negative impact on my daily well being.

8)

running t3 and gh isn't exactly natural lol. but gh will counteract the effects of t3's catabolism to some extent depending on both dosages (vial a day + 100mcg of t3 will bring someone to 'natural' status with regard to nitrogen loss). however, aas + gh + t3 is the best route as it cuts muscle catabolism to 1/4 what it would be when natural + using t3 (aas is the key here though, doesn't matter what kind, tren is the best choice obviously).

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2012, 08:24:54 AM »
Had my first t3 today! And upped my clen to 80cmg! Definitely feel something happening like a popping feeling were my body was feeding off my fat and also my neck was pulsing a bit as well at certain times during the day!!  :)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2012, 08:28:24 AM »
Quick question tho how long does it take for your thyroid to start shutting down its natural production whilst taking t3?