Author Topic: T3 question?  (Read 6429 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: T3 question?
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2012, 08:32:24 AM »
Got myself some T3 for the first time but unsure how to take it as a first time user? They are called Levothyroxine and are 100 microgram tabs! 100 seems high doseage when most of the talk on this board seems in the 25 to 50 range? I was thinking of taking them first thing in the morning with my cardio on empty stomach and 4ius of gh and 40mg clen? What doseage is good to start 25 ? Do I cut these tabs into quarters then to start on 25mg as they seem real small and could be a bit of a mission to cut them at all?

Dude, T4 has to get converted in your body to T3 before your body can utilize it ( in layman's term) . So if you use T4, your essentially using T3 as well, but your body will have to do the extra work to convert it to T3 before using it, so your better off just using T3 so its ready to be utilized by your body.  T4 is kinda like getting a hooker, and still having to sweet talk her into giving up the pussy, hell, if your getting a hooker, she should walk in and spread it for you... same with thyroid medications, if your gonna use it, use the one thats ready to be used by your body

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2012, 01:33:51 PM »
So how come some meds contain both t3 and t4 such as armour?

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2012, 03:48:58 PM »
Because it allows you to get the most out of the t3,, T4 is very beneficial when in combination with t3 as it keeps your body producing t3,, so the 75 Mg of t4 will likely convert into 25mg t3 probably 12.5 mg ,, however it is not shutting you down because your body will still be producing t3 and you will be still benefitting from it,,,