Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 58787 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15
« Reply #325 on: March 17, 2012, 04:05:26 PM »

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: What happened to Mar 15 gh15 megapost?
« Reply #326 on: March 17, 2012, 04:06:46 PM »
it was moved to the steroid board by a mod on the g and o, the g and o mods can only move threads from the g and o to other boards.  Steroid mods cannot take threads from the g and o and move them to their board.  That is where all steroid discussion should be.

TEAM Nasser

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #327 on: March 17, 2012, 04:07:16 PM »
russian mafia.
Boundary Breaker

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #328 on: March 17, 2012, 04:13:52 PM »
*Moved do to steroid related content.
All threads posted on the G&O that contain strong elements of steroid content will be moved to the steroid board from here on out.

Arnold jr.
"

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #329 on: March 17, 2012, 04:18:27 PM »
Boundary Breaker

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #330 on: March 17, 2012, 04:22:10 PM »
I'm sure they don't want that shit over there. Its these guys that have been told to move gh15 threads over there:

Gossip & Opinions (Moderators: Max_Rep, MindSpin, Princess L, Ron, Hedgehog, Grant_Michaels)

None of those guys are ever on.

The steroid board mods have got very fucking gestapo lately.

Stay the fuck on the steroid boards.

Trans Milkshake.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #331 on: March 17, 2012, 04:24:25 PM »

i myself started beeing nauseous on 4 naposim a day after 3 weeks.

ha ha pansy.

b

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #332 on: March 17, 2012, 04:46:00 PM »

None of those guys are ever on.

The steroid board mods have got very fucking gestapo lately.

Stay the fuck on the steroid boards.

Jaime, the steroid mods have always been here to protect getbig.com, but we rarely have a need to do anything drastic or interfere with the rest of the board.

Look at it like this....what does your GH15 always say? getbig.com is the most important message board regarding bodybuilding on the internet...those who are in the know regarding hormones are the ones who hold all the power...put two and two together and what do you have? It should be fairly obvious.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #333 on: March 17, 2012, 04:47:16 PM »
Winstrol........that shit gave me a fucking huge abcess back in the early 90`s..........pure shit IMO.

I`d never use it again if I had a truckload of it.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
all drugs - TPPIIP

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: March 17, 2012, 05:02:05 PM »
Jaime, the steroid mods have always been here to protect getbig.com, but we rarely have a need to do anything drastic or interfere with the rest of the board.

Look at it like this....what does your GH15 always say? getbig.com is the most important message board regarding bodybuilding on the internet...those who are in the know regarding hormones are the ones who hold all the power...put two and two together and what do you have? It should be fairly obvious.

haha, gh15 is the biggest gimmick on here. Wrong tree.

Just stay on the steroid board Arnold, this isn't your domain.
Trans Milkshake.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #336 on: March 17, 2012, 05:04:05 PM »
haha thanks for protecting the board from evil bro
"

chess315

« Reply #337 on: March 17, 2012, 05:14:58 PM »
Winstrol........that shit gave me a fucking huge abcess back in the early 90`s..........pure shit IMO.

I`d never use it again if I had a truckload of it.
unless someone is cheating drug tests in pro sports there crazy to shoot any water gear. I would guess its safer to throw powder in oil shake it up and shoot then water gear. If you don't know never shoot water steriods unless tryin to cheat drug tests

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
l

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: March 17, 2012, 06:05:54 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: March 17, 2012, 06:07:37 PM »
Ass abcess removal

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: March 17, 2012, 06:26:53 PM »
At Getparrotbig taking 10 anapolon50 a day is a pretty normal and responsable steroid usage. In real life i have only met one guy that could stand taking 3 a day for 6 weeks. All the other users i know take one a day for a few weeks only, a month at max.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #342 on: March 17, 2012, 06:54:53 PM »

haha, gh15 is the biggest gimmick on here. Wrong tree.

Just stay on the steroid board Arnold, this isn't your domain.

Bodybuilding is my domain, a voice of reason and truth in a world of insanity. ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #343 on: March 17, 2012, 08:45:15 PM »
i re-use the same needle/ syringe all the time and have been for years- not one infection. you guys are making it sound like its next to burning babies alive.

you cant use the same pin to draw and poke yourself. use one pin to draw. keep it clean. use one pin to poke. keep it clean. insulin pins you can draw and poke with several times. i dont even soak those in alcohol. just grab it out of the fridge, draw and shoot and put it back till next time.

fucking bunch of pussies here. and its not a cost thing as i get my shit free.
Thats not what gh15 is saying. He says he is too lasy to change the needle. So he is using the same one to draw and poke, have fun with that 50+ times.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #344 on: March 17, 2012, 09:21:12 PM »
what gh15 say is that i use same pin to draw and poke and anything inbetween ,, yes ,, i do it when i fell like it ,, i know my body well i been injecting many years,, and my skin is immune to pain after so long,, the nerves are not even sensing it anymore,, ofcourse gh15 say its better to have new needles D U H ,, but sometimes bodybuilders use same needles THIER OWN NEEDLE..WE DONT TALK HERE AIDS HIV NARCOTIC DRUG ADDICT SHARE ....your own damn needle that you clean before usage...

many do it ,, many will do it ,,  and many also buy new needles,, you making too much of a big deal about it

and that ass abcess is disgusting,, but to get abess in your ass you really ! need to be dumb,, legs i can understand also need to inject oil and water....but i can undestand ,, in the ass...you really need to be a moron to get abcess lol or use some realy really dirty product,,ass hav ea way of healing itself,, lots of fattie tissue there,, trust me i been doign this for many many years

gh15 approved
fallen angel

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: March 18, 2012, 06:05:42 AM »
As the God of hormones you should have more responsable postings. I have no doubt that after this all the youngsters are going to start re-using their seringes and needles until something bad happens and they have a wake-up call.
If you forgot to buy seringes and have to re-use it is one thing but to make that procedure the new trend is just irresponsable.
I can understand this kind of advice from some ignorant and irresponsable wannabe steroid guru like optimus but from you God gh15 i don't.
You are kids idol if you say to them to jump in front of a train they will do it no questions asked.
With great power comes great responsability.

Best regards

(let's wait for the parrots...)

Swlabr

« Reply #346 on: March 18, 2012, 06:56:26 AM »
As the God of hormones you should have more responsable postings. I have no doubt that after this all the youngsters are going to start re-using their seringes and needles until something bad happens and they have a wake-up call.
If you forgot to buy seringes and have to re-use it is one thing but to make that procedure the new trend is just irresponsable.
I can understand this kind of advice from some ignorant and irresponsable wannabe steroid guru like optimus but from you God gh15 i don't.
You are kids idol if you say to them to jump in front of a train they will do it no questions asked.
With great power comes great responsability.

Best regards

(let's wait for the parrots...)

I don't think so, man. He specifically says you should only do it when you know what you're doing - when you know your body well and you've been pinning for years.

I'm not there yet, so I'd never even consider re-using the same needle.

Adam86

• Getbig III
the chosen ones from gh15
« Reply #347 on: March 18, 2012, 07:39:16 AM »
any update on NYmuscle, freakyou and the other one i don't remember

is he helping for real or that was just to get money for drugs ? ? ? ? ?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: the chosen ones from gh15
« Reply #348 on: March 18, 2012, 07:43:00 AM »
any update on NYmuscle, freakyou and the other one i don't remember

is he helping for real or that was just to get money for drugs ? ? ? ? ?
go on drug board ny muscle has gh thread and was expecting miracle first wk still waiting,,,,,,

Jaime

• Getbig V
Re: the chosen ones from gh15
« Reply #349 on: March 18, 2012, 07:52:21 AM »
go on drug board ny muscle has gh thread and was expecting miracle first wk still waiting,,,,,,

lol
Trans Milkshake.