Author Topic: Stavios...  (Read 18593 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Stavios...
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2012, 09:44:55 AM »
x2, let's turn this place back into getbig and not into another promuscle or some other sourcing board, that is not what this place is about for god sakes.

Just for old times sake

HA HA We got a Floater!
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2012, 09:46:17 AM »
Lol, we got a floater!!!!
LMAO

x2, let's turn this place back into getbig and not into another promuscle or some other sourcing board, that is not what this place is about for god sakes.

jesus, the last time i even gave a mild fuck about another board I could only name two or three, like mayhem, MD, BB.com.... what the fuck is promuscle?  ;D
follow the arrows

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2012, 09:48:08 AM »
LMAO
jesus, the last time i even gave a mild fuck about another board I could only name two or three, like mayhem, MD, BB.com.... what the fuck is promuscle?  ;D

a source board, something getbig has been turned into basically by these stupid ass agenda driven gimmicks.  That is not what getbig is or ever was.

TEAM Nasser

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2012, 09:51:31 AM »
a source board, something getbig has been turned into basically by these stupid ass agenda driven gimmicks.  That is not what getbig is or ever was.

fat friendless sterile french fuck gimmick your part of the problem

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2012, 09:53:23 AM »
fat friendless sterile french fuck gimmick your part of the problem

I am no gimmick dumbass, you and your mindless posting, following of a gimmick account that tells you what to say and how to act, you are a joke, you must need a father figure.  Call everyone a gimmick, how many posts do you have?  

plz explain this : people chilling talking, Israeli armored car rolls up and throws out a gas canister, wow really tough guys uhh?

TEAM Nasser

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2012, 09:54:46 AM »
lol at the hate... listen i like stavios too, he had many good traits, then he went up north and became very unhappy, started talking shit, couldnt stand getting talked back to, and he had EPIC meltdown that he made a hole in the ice in arctic canada.. think about how hard that is. he will probably be back, i will stop talking about him because dustin and reardon are awesome i dont wanna piss them off

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2012, 09:57:11 AM »
Lol, apply86 is afraid of dustin and Rearden!!! Hahahaa what a little bitch!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2012, 09:58:11 AM »
lol at the hate... listen i like stavios too, he had many good traits, then he went up north and became very unhappy, started talking shit, couldnt stand getting talked back to, and he had EPIC meltdown that he made a hole in the ice in arctic canada.. think about how hard that is. he will probably be back, i will stop talking about him because dustin and reardon are awesome i dont wanna piss them off

Stavios has been around and didn't delete his account because of some argument with some gimmick accounts, he is much more seasoned than that, stfu already you are an idiot.

TEAM Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2012, 09:59:44 AM »

You had nothing to do with his exit, you turd.

He was planning to leave because this place is turning into a source board and he's in LE. it was a REAL LIFE decision, you nitwit

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2012, 10:00:01 AM »
afraid lol, i like them and respect them, when they say to look at something different i dont write them off

dustin

« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2012, 10:12:06 AM »
Lol, apply86 is afraid of dustin and Rearden!!! Hahahaa what a little bitch!! ;D

Naw, apply85 is not afraid of us. Rearden and I are cuddly muscle midgets. What the hell is there to be afraid of? That we might try stealing your lucky charms??? ;D

(sorry for burning you too, Rearden hahaha)

You forget that it wasn't long ago when he was calling out gh15 himself. I'm glad that apply85 speaks his mind and I think at one point even I was fighting with him too! But the most respectful thing of all is when someone can put that aside and just carry on. Stavios is a great guy and I just hate to hear anything unfair or untrue said about him.

He's had to travel for training and I believe that he's employed now. I know some fellas in the same field and I think they might have actually trained with Stavios as they left at the same time as him. And I think they have ongoing training and I know they move around a lot before they get settled in. I'm sure they definitely check up on their employees so it wouldn't be too good to see his posts here.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2012, 10:26:32 AM »
Naw, apply85 is not afraid of us. Rearden and I are cuddly muscle midgets. What the hell is there to be afraid of? That we might try stealing your lucky charms??? ;D

(sorry for burning you too, Rearden hahaha)

You forget that it wasn't long ago when he was calling out gh15 himself. I'm glad that apply85 speaks his mind and I think at one point even I was fighting with him too! But the most respectful thing of all is when someone can put that aside and just carry on. Stavios is a great guy and I just hate to hear anything unfair or untrue said about him.

He's had to travel for training and I believe that he's employed now. I know some fellas in the same field and I think they might have actually trained with Stavios as they left at the same time as him. And I think they have ongoing training and I know they move around a lot before they get settled in. I'm sure they definitely check up on their employees so it wouldn't be too good to see his posts here.

LOL!

Chaos really is a choad, isn't he?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2012, 10:29:06 AM »
only 1 letter away from choad is nto a good place to be

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2012, 10:33:02 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2012, 10:52:09 AM »
LOL!

Chaos really is a choad, isn't he?
;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2012, 10:55:14 AM »
Awww Weardun got his wittow feeweens huwt?

:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2012, 11:08:58 AM »
stavios left because of shame, when gh15 took a break he started talking shit, and then gh15 came back so stav left

i like him to be honest, but hten he started talking shit, i mildly said something back and he IMMEDIATELY DELETED ACCOUNT lol

truth be told any kind of status he had here was given to him by gh15, he made friends i guess, but if eh wouldnt back up gh15 who helped him to become a bber, you think he'd back you up?

and dont say this was about me, he came out and said gh15 was cool before he started calling himself god, had nothing to do with elfs

some people are charming and likable, have very endearing personalities, but deep down inside they are selfish pussies who can't take the heat that they dish out and have meltdowns in the middle of arctic canada over internet bullshits and delete accounts, who will turn on a friend or a teacher if it suits them
Wrong polesmoker....I`ve known Stav sine Muscle Mayhem..........kid had a great build and was liked by everyone on Mayhem as well as getbig........good guy too!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2012, 01:04:40 PM »
it just fucking sucks, this board used to be the shit, but nows its just pure shit

Every other thread is  either a gh15 thread started by gh15 or an elf of his, all pretty much saying the same shit over and over again..or a WYHI it thread...and a small minority of the threads are about some lame youtube videos and people commenting on it...

GH15, not himself, but his elfs have ruined this place... They think people are leaving this site because they are scared of the elves or gh15, but the actual reason is that people are annoyed by them. Its like going to  club, and a crappy DJ comes and plays 10 shitty music, i for one will leave and go to another club, thats prettty much what these fuckwits are doing.. they are starting useless threads, saying the same shit over and over again.

Like Groink mentioned, i as well open the majority of the threads, but 90% of them are BS, and i dont even wanna get involved with...

I dont know whos fault it is, the GH15 and his gimmicks for ruining this place, or us, for actually acknowledging them and posting in their threads

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2012, 01:09:28 PM »
Getbig can't afford to lose a quality poster like Stavios , we're already infested with gimmicks and jerk-offs who have nothing to offer

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2012, 01:12:34 PM »
Getbig is a lot of things to a lot of people. To me it will always be Mcfarland breaking Mower's heart and his experiment with competitive bodybuilding. It's JF posting crazy, hilarious Jethro Tull workouts. It's 240 making brilliant chops that made the pros melt. It's the war with Mayhem. Squadfather and Hank Wood shitting all over people's egos. Meltdowns and photoshops. Adonis cooking up culinary treasures in the kitchen of his historic Dixie home. Keith and bee pollen Goodrum going at it 24/7. DA getting his ass reamed by the peanut gallery - and loving it!!!

All the gear war stuff and the 'elfs' invading is fucking boring and it's taken the board away from what it used to be.

O

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2012, 01:15:35 PM »
it just fucking sucks, this board used to be the shit, but nows its just pure shit

Every other thread is  either a gh15 thread started by gh15 or an elf of his, all pretty much saying the same shit over and over again..or a WYHI it thread...and a small minority of the threads are about some lame youtube videos and people commenting on it...

GH15, not himself, but his elfs have ruined this place... They think people are leaving this site because they are scared of the elves or gh15, but the actual reason is that people are annoyed by them. Its like going to  club, and a crappy DJ comes and plays 10 shitty music, i for one will leave and go to another club, thats prettty much what these fuckwits are doing.. they are starting useless threads, saying the same shit over and over again.

Like Groink mentioned, i as well open the majority of the threads, but 90% of them are BS, and i dont even wanna get involved with...

I dont know whos fault it is, the GH15 and his gimmicks for ruining this place, or us, for actually acknowledging them and posting in their threads

I've been on this board for like a decade, practically since the beginning. Yes, this board has been in trouble since people started posting real life info of others, driving them off the boards.

I may be an elf, a "top elf" even, but I do not support anyone going after someone se intending them real life harm. If 2 guys got beef and want to take it live, fine.  Otherwise the threats should cease to occur.

Recently it's gotten TOO SERIOUS and TOO DANGEROUS with the source postings and negative attention. While I back up gh15 in his quest to eliminate filt I do not believe GB should be the battleground.

But should it have to be, there is still one thing non supporters can do. Don't contribute to the threads! Let them die a quick death. Furthermore, CONTRIBUTE something to GB. I've tried to do so as have so many great members and gh15 is one of the best! A lot of you who complain contribute NOTHING!!'

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2012, 01:23:35 PM »
i myself! made getbig to be the MOST IMPORTENT ,, MOST INTERESTING,, MORE TALKED ABOUT,, MOST NOTORIZED,, MORE VISITED ,, MOST ADORED,, MOST OCCUPIED ,, MOST DRAMATIC,, INTERNET BOARDING EVER!

you have the ALL CULT OF BODYBULD SIT HERE,, stavio too...he is reading this and shal be back,,

remember dallas of the 80s? and dynesty ....where everyone watch it no mater what ? this! is what i made getbig,,

you have other boardings flodding into here with new names ,, gimicks,, they send their people,, sources come on diff names ,, on their own names when they do something good lol ,, you have so many fellas on getbig the all fucking indisutry any one who tell you otherwize LIE ,,

what heppened to getbig is huge,,this! is the song i want in my funeral sang by him too!

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2012, 01:25:22 PM »

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2012, 01:33:46 PM »
In the Olden Days of Getbig, there existed a heirarchy of members that started with King Squadfather at the top and everyone else scratching and clawing to find their places. And there was some serious entertainment on these forums! At one point, the whole forum was non-bodybuilding related for 80% of the time and this was when it gained the term

THUNDERDOME

Then, one day, the King had his toupee pulled off and his cloaking devices failed and it was revealed he posted from his toilet in a camper somewhere near St. Louis. The board was in bad shape until

GH15 fucking SAVED it.

And Getbig became a BODYBUILDING BOARD. And in this new era, gh15 is your KING!

I am NO parrot and would bow to no man who didn't display the qualities of a King. I don't start useless threads and I don't fight endlessly with gimmicks and I don't call out great members unless I have a PERSONAL beef with them.

I call on all elfs to contribute positively to the cause and see the role you should play. Some of you are growing too big for your britches. I'm unafraid to stand in the face of our king and request your removal should it get to that point.

Somebody needs to have some goddamn foresight around here before they open their mouths.

Oh and chaos, you're useless, go suck Milos' insulin nipple.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2012, 01:35:10 PM »
PIP Stavious  :'(
P