Author Topic: Drinking w Bob - We need a revolution now!  (Read 2598 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Drinking w Bob - We need a revolution now!
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 10:01:22 AM »
not kidding but I'm not suprised something so simple is still over your heard

here's your fat hero begging for FEMA money:   http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2011/08/31/christie-pushes-congress-to-speed-fema-funding/

now go bump one of your 50,000 thread and let Shockwave respond to my response to him

I dont give a damn about Christie calling for more spending. 

Katrina trailers and welfare cards anyone? 

FEMA is a complete scam.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 10:04:00 AM »
there are many things that RP believes that I don't agree with but I'll give you one simple one

FEMA

Why shouldn't the Federal Government have an agency to help deal with disasters/accidents, both natural or man made ?

Every time I hear someone who supports Ron Paul I ask them about this and they seem to not even be aware of it
Im not aware of Paul's stance on how he would handle it, but I think it would be far better to have individual states handle it, as the federal government cannot be everywhere at once, and it would probably be far more efficient to have the states handle an emergency situation than have a government program trying to be ready for all situations everywhere.

I agree if he feels FEMA is unecessary, because they are. Fuck, they cant even get people water in an emergency, what fucking good is all the money we dump into them? They have camps, with SUV's mounted with miniguns, multiple person coffins with air tight seals, and yet they cannot even get people water. FEMA isnt designed to help people, its designed to handle a mass breakdown by controlling the population and having a place to stick people and dispose of corpses.

Besides, like 333 said, FEMA was an epic fucking failure all over the place.
Federal government is always the least efficient way of handling things, and they always have the most drastic unneccessary approach that really doesnt handle much of anything.

Did you know when FEMA responded to Katrina victims, the 1st thing they did was take everyones firearms away? Before they gave them shelter, before anything, they made sure to round up the firearms. Like I said earlier, they may have an official stance that FEMA is to support people in need, but if you look at their supplies, its pretty easy to see what their primary mission is, maintaining control of the population during emergencies.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 10:11:01 AM »
Im not aware of Paul's stance, but I think it would be far better to have individual states handle it, as the federal government cannot be everywhere at once, and it would probably be far more efficient to have the states handle an emergency situation than have a government program trying to be ready for all situations everywhere.

Besides, like 333 said, FEMA was an epic fucking failure all over the place.
Federal government is always the least efficient way of handling things, and they always have the most drastic unneccessary approach that really doesnt handle much of anything.

Did you know when FEMA responded to Katrina victims, the 1st thing they did was take everyones firearms away? Before they gave them shelter, before anything, they made sure to round up the firearms.

why is it the EVERY Ron Paul supporter I talk to is unaware of his position on FEMA ?

Katrrina was a disaster but like I've already said the reasons had mcuh more (like 100%) to do the with the POTUS at the time and the totally unprepared and inexperienced crony that he put in charge of the agency

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 10:11:54 AM »
why is it the EVERY Ron Paul supporter I talk to is unaware of his position on FEMA ?

Katrrina was a disaster but like I've already said the reasons had mcuh more (like 100%) to do the with the POTUS at the time and the totally unprepared and inexperienced crony that he put in charge of the agency

I'm totally aware of his stance and totalyl agree.   FEMA, like 99% of the Federal Govt is wasteful bullshit. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2012, 10:19:10 AM »

Maybe because FEMA is pretty low on the priority list of things our country needs to worry about right now?
Pretty sure a failed fucking agency that cant get WATER to people is not really that important considering we cant pay our fucking bills, and while were still in a war.

I know he's against it I just am not aware of what his alternatives are.

How is it the POTUS and the guy running its fault that they couldnt get people fucking water once they were sent in? Sounds like an program failure to me.
And why do we need to fund them miniguns for their bulletproof SUVS?
Camps with concertina wire on the INSIDE of the fence? (To keep people inside)

We need some sort of emergency system but FEMA is definatley not it. FEMA is a fucking failure from top to bottom and should be dismantled.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 10:19:51 AM »

I'm totally aware of his stance and totalyl agree.   FEMA, like 99% of the Federal Govt is wasteful bullshit

yes and this is a far far far right wing (not even sure if it would qualify as that) stance

we know that neocons hate the governemnt (except for the fat government contracts) and there is CT then when neocons get in office they intentionally do a shitty job and then point out how the governemnt can't do anything right

Funny how FEMA does a good job whenever a Dem is POTUS and also funny how Repubs come begging for FEMA money and assistance as soon a disaster strikes their home district or state

Still - I have to say I'm amazed at the devoted RP fans who are unaware of his position on FEMA

how can you adore the guy and not know his basic policy positions

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 10:22:16 AM »
yes and this is a far far far right wing (not even sure if it would qualify as that) stance

we know that neocons hate the governemnt (except for the fat government contracts) and there is CT then when neocons get in office they intentionally do a shitty job and then point out how the governemnt can't do anything right

Funny how FEMA does a good job whenever a Dem is POTUS and also funny how Repubs come begging for FEMA money and assistance as soon a disaster strikes their home district or state

Still - I have to say I'm amazed at the devoted RP fans who are unaware of his position on FEMA

I know all of his policies.   Why do you repeat bullshit?   I am not a neocon at all.   

BTW - since we have had Demo control from 2009-2011 - can you explain the failures of the govt for me?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2012, 10:26:38 AM »

I know all of his policies.   Why do you repeat bullshit?   I am not a neocon at all.   

BTW - since we have had Demo control from 2009-2011 - can you explain the failures of the govt for me?   

why do you think I'm referring to you in the first place

you're not a neocon or a libertarian or even  RP supporter

you've supported Palin, Cain, Trump, and Vandersloot

you're the president and sole member of the GetBig Idiot Party recently merged with the GetBig Moron party of which you were also the president and sole member

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2012, 10:28:41 AM »
why do you think I'm referring to you in the first place

you're not a neocon or a libertarian or even  RP supporter

you've supported Palin, Cain, Trump, and Vandersloot

you're the president and sole member of the GetBig Idiot Party recently merged with the GetBig Moron party of which you were also the president and sole member

I support anyone trashing obama.   And if it came down to Vandersloot or Obama - its Joran all the way.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2012, 10:31:15 AM »

A.FEMA is not high on the priority list of issues on this election.
B.Hes right, FEMA is bloated and needs to either be totally erased and start over, and cut back to the very basic necessities.
C.Its not about not knowing, everyone knows what his stance on things of this nature are. I personally am aware of his feelings on FEMA, just not on what his idea's are for alternatives, frankly because like I said in point A., its not a high priority for this nation at this point.

To top it off, to act like Paul is going to get all his policies pushed through congress is rediculous, and right now we need his fiscal ideals and his staunch constitutionalism to get this country back on track to its ideals of Personal liberty and fiscal responsability.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2012, 10:35:40 AM »
A.FEMA is not high on the priority list of issues on this election.
B.Hes right, FEMA is bloated and needs to either be totally erased and start over, and cut back to the very basic necessities.
C.Its not about not knowing, everyone knows what his stance on things of this nature are. I personally am aware of his feelings on FEMA, just not on what his idea's are for alternatives, frankly because like I said in point A., its not a high priority for this nation at this point.

To top it off, to act like Paul is going to get all his policies pushed through congress is rediculous, and right now we need his fiscal ideals and his staunch constitutionalism to get this country back on track to its ideals of Personal liberty and fiscal responsability.

Straw is a far left Keynsian Krugmanite - dont expect him to grasp your points. 

We need a space invasion remember?