Author Topic: Drinking w Bob - We need a revolution now!  (Read 2609 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Drinking w Bob - We need a revolution now!
« on: March 16, 2012, 10:05:07 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Drinking w Bob - We need a revolution now!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 10:08:58 AM »
maybe when you finally meet with O'Keefe to work on the Ayers/Breitbart murder connection you two can also work on the revolution

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 10:11:26 AM »
maybe when you finally meet with O'Keefe to work on the Ayers/Breitbart murder connection you two can also work on the revolution

Corzine, Gentsler, Geithner, Kashkari, Summers - yeah everything is perfectly fine bro!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 10:12:13 AM »
what happen to the rest of these ground breaking vidioes  :D :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 10:13:18 AM »
Corzine, Gentsler, Geithner, Kashkari, Summers - yeah everything is perfectly fine bro!   

how'd that call with O'Keefe go

are you two going to have a press conference soon to reveal your evidence that Ayer's poisoned Breitbart?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 10:14:12 AM »
how'd that call with O'Keefe go

are you two going to have a press conference soon to reveal your evidence that Ayer's poisoned Breitbart?

more diversion from you  - again -   corzine, gentsler, geithner, summers,   - DEAL WITH IT   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 10:18:23 AM »
more diversion from you  - again -   corzine, gentsler, geithner, summers,   - DEAL WITH IT   

so I assume that means you and O'Keefe are still compiling the evidence

I guess you're just building an iron-clad case so no one can accuse you of jumping to ridiculous conclusions

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 11:01:24 AM »
so I assume that means you and O'Keefe are still compiling the evidence

I guess you're just building an iron-clad case so no one can accuse you of jumping to ridiculous conclusions

Asume what ever the hell you want - the fact is that you can't run from the communist occupier in chiefs' record of being an errand boy for GS   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 11:07:52 AM »
Asume what ever the hell you want - the fact is that you can't run from the communist occupier in chiefs' record of being an errand boy for GS   

LOL

Angry much ?

oh yeah, I forgot

All the time

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 11:20:51 AM »
He's right of course, no change will come from elections as long as they keep blocking out the only candidates that arent a part of their little circus (Rand and Ron).
I mean, its pretty apparent to me that the only guy that threatens their little power structure is malinged, mocked, tossed to the side and belittles in an attempt to make him appear unelectable (which seems to be working).

I wouldnt complain if a revolution started - but better hurry, because at the rate the government is taking our liberties, it wont be long until were defenseless.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2012, 12:07:38 PM »
He's right of course, no change will come from elections as long as they keep blocking out the only candidates that arent a part of their little circus (Rand and Ron).
I mean, its pretty apparent to me that the only guy that threatens their little power structure is malinged, mocked, tossed to the side and belittles in an attempt to make him appear unelectable (which seems to be working).

I wouldnt complain if a revolution started - but better hurry, because at the rate the government is taking our liberties, it wont be long until were defenseless.

who is blocking them

they both hold office and no one is stopping them from talking

maybe the reason no one is voting to Ron Paul is because his message is mostly kooky (cue the Randians to go apeshit)

btw - I like RP and think he is the most consistent of any politician on the left or right.....but I would never want him or his even crazier son as POTUS

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 12:09:06 PM »
who is blocking them

maybe the reason no one is voting to Ron Paul is because his message is mostly kooky (cue the Randians to go apeshit)

btw - I like RP and think he is the most consistent of any politician on the left or right.....but I would never want him or his even crazier son as POTUS

of course not!   you want a massive nanny state running everyones' life and bossing everyone around in all aspects of their lives. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 12:11:24 PM »
of course not!   you want a massive nanny state running everyones' life and bossing everyone around in all aspects of their lives. 

how about you speak for yourself and stop projecting your insane delusions onto me and others

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 01:01:29 PM »
who is blocking them

::)
Clearly you havent read much into the Ron Paul voter fraud.
Thats not the point, his ideas arent kooky, he has 1 idea people dont like (national defense) and everything else is "racism" or some equally stupid claim.
Its sad when people consider Liberty, Personal Responsibility and the Constitution as "kooky".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 02:45:37 PM »
people let Rush, hannity and mark levin decide ron paul is unelectable.

they deserve to be enslaved for being so damn stupid. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 02:48:10 PM »
people let Rush, hannity and mark levin decide ron paul is unelectable.

they deserve to be enslaved for being so damn stupid. 

LOL from the guy who was too hung over to vote for him. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »
::)
Clearly you havent read much into the Ron Paul voter fraud.
Thats not the point, his ideas arent kooky, he has 1 idea people dont like (national defense) and everything else is "racism" or some equally stupid claim.
Its sad when people consider Liberty, Personal Responsibility and the Constitution as "kooky".

It my opinion that most of his ideas are kooky

everyone is free to have their own opinion

I'm not aware of the voter fraud thing in regards to RP but if you have some info and care to share it I'll look at it

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 03:58:30 PM »
It my opinion that most of his ideas are kooky

everyone is free to have their own opinion

I'm not aware of the voter fraud thing in regards to RP but if you have some info and care to share it I'll look at it

So in your opinion, you believe that personal liberty, fiscal responsability and free markets are kooky?
Basically, you find the idea that were free to make our own choices and that the government should intrude into our lives as minimally as possible crazy?

I get very scared anytime people who really understand what Paul stands for call his ideas crazy, because youre basically saying that you believe that we should let the government dictate how we run our lives and that were incapable of being resposible for ourselves.

I mean when you really break it down Paul represents everything our founding fathers fought for, and people think he's crazy. Really sad how lost we are.......

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 04:47:21 PM »
So in your opinion, you believe that personal liberty, fiscal responsability and free markets are kooky?
Basically, you find the idea that were free to make our own choices and that the government should intrude into our lives as minimally as possible crazy?

I get very scared anytime people who really understand what Paul stands for call his ideas crazy, because youre basically saying that you believe that we should let the government dictate how we run our lives and that were incapable of being resposible for ourselves.

I mean when you really break it down Paul represents everything our founding fathers fought for, and people think he's crazy. Really sad how lost we are.......

Paul is not the  only one who can "interpret" the  constitution and offer opinions

why don't you ask me which of Pauls ideas that I don't like rather than trying to put words in my mouth

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 04:56:36 PM »
Paul is not the  only one who can "interpret" the  constitution and offer opinions

why don't you ask me which of Pauls ideas that I don't like rather than trying to put words in my mouth

Im all ears.

BTW, the Constitution was intentionally written in such a way as to attempt to minimize people's ability to "interperet" it the way they want, its pretty straightforward and lays out the groundwork for a minimalist government who's only role is to make sure that people dont try and take unfair advantage of each other.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 09:41:10 AM »
Im all ears.

BTW, the Constitution was intentionally written in such a way as to attempt to minimize people's ability to "interperet" it the way they want, its pretty straightforward and lays out the groundwork for a minimalist government who's only role is to make sure that people dont try and take unfair advantage of each other.

there are many things that RP believes that I don't agree with but I'll give you one simple one

FEMA

Why shouldn't the Federal Government have an agency to help deal with disasters/accidents, both natural or man made ?

Every time I hear someone who supports Ron Paul I ask them about this and they seem to not even be aware of it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 09:42:26 AM »
there are many things that RP believes that I don't agree with but I'll give you one simple one

FEMA

Why shouldn't the Federal Government have an agency to help deal with disasters/accidents, both natural or man made ?

Every time I hear someone who supports Ron Paul I ask them about this and they seem to not even be aware of it

Because FEMA is a bloated wasteful mess. 

Katrina anyone? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 09:53:00 AM »
Because FEMA is a bloated wasteful mess. 

Katrina anyone? 

Katrina wasn't a problem with FEMA it was a problem with the dipshit POTUS who put another inexperienced dipshit in charge

do me a favor and let Shockwave respond for himself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 09:56:13 AM »
Katrina wasn't a problem with FEMA it was a problem with the dipshit POTUS who put another inexperienced dipshit in charge

do me a favor and let Shockwave respond for himself

LMFAO! ! ! !   

Are you fucking kidding?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 10:00:24 AM »
LMFAO! ! ! !   
Are you fucking kidding?   

not kidding but I'm not suprised something so simple is still over your heard

here's your fat hero begging for FEMA money:   http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2011/08/31/christie-pushes-congress-to-speed-fema-funding/

now go bump one of your 50,000 thread and let Shockwave respond to my response to him