Author Topic: No resutls on 4iu GH  (Read 3129 times)

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
No resutls on 4iu GH
« on: March 16, 2012, 10:59:55 AM »
Currently i been taking 4iu of Thanktrophin GH for 5 days,Also on a cruise dose of test in a calorie deficit.So far no fat loss results and NO sides what so ever,Except i been getting vivid dreams but idk if thats in my head or not.No numbness,no carpple tunnel,dont feel tired,etc

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: No resutls on 4iu GH
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 11:59:24 AM »
GH and Time go hand in hand.  Forget about the stuff you read where in 5 minutes your body will change. 

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 12:06:01 PM »
You have to run through about two kits and all you'll notice all the changes especially on novos and thanks.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 12:15:21 PM »
yeah i agree with volcnnxn on that.

dude its been 5 days at only 4 iu .. its not magic lol.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 12:34:51 PM »
On that low of a dose its going to awhile before you start seeing the type of gains you think you should be getting.

Thats more of a long term health type of dose then a "mutation" dose.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 01:28:24 PM »
if 5 days @ 4iu's was all it took to notice a difference, the price of your gh would be 5 times what you paid for it.   give it some time, thanks are good shit.

NYmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 01:32:51 PM »
Thanks guys

I competed in a show back in.Nov n since then I let myself go,bodybuilding.is my.main goal but i.just went thru a bad breakup.so my goal is to be shredded.to.the.bone..fo r.summer..what do.you.guys suggest?money is not.a.prob but.I do wanna.be.smart bc.I wamma.compete.again and go.far.as incan.in the sport

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 04:02:07 PM »
up the gh dose if you can afford it, go 10 ius and see how you like that...what dose of gh have you ran or is this your first run? what kind of gear can you get?
muscle

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 04:40:52 PM »
thanktropin if from man whos name should nto be mention is the best generic gh you will EVERR find ,, kigtropina was pharma grade  but it went bad very fast when the scambags went corupt,,

generaly speaking ,, thanktropin is BY FAR the best gh out there when it come to consistancy ,, realiability ,, etc

many competitors are on this gh ,, it lean you and get you in a 3 dimentional boost,, the fella behind it as you all know doesnt play around ,, his product matter to him ,, and he is number 1 for a reasson and yes he is! number 1

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 04:42:11 PM »
and you shoudl notice a diff if you have legit thanktropin within days,, you should be able to see it ,, you should be able to see under belly button stomack gets flat,, shave your hair and you will see major quality to your physiqe within 30-60 days of use,, MAJOR diff

ofcourse the first thing you will notice is 3 dimentional coming up but in the same time stomack get flat under belly button ,, diregard the water above belly button its just water unless you are truly fat...but with most bodybuild its just water...3 weeks off gh aned you are shredded

gh15 approved
fallen angel

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2012, 04:45:44 PM »
Thanks guys

I competed in a show back in.Nov n since then I let myself go,bodybuilding.is my.main goal but i.just went thru a bad breakup.so my goal is to be shredded.to.the.bone..fo r.summer..what do.you.guys suggest?money is not.a.prob but.I do wanna.be.smart bc.I wamma.compete.again and go.far.as incan.in the sport

Do like all of the smart people are doing now a days -- get a cheap PrivateMDlabs dot com --- buy a GH serum test for 50 bucks --- pin 10 iu and go take your test 3 hours later --- see if Thanks are still up to sbuff. Dont a cheap ass and you could save lots of others stress + wasted cash.

Ff

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 09:26:21 PM »
Do like all of the smart people are doing now a days -- get a cheap PrivateMDlabs dot com --- buy a GH serum test for 50 bucks --- pin 10 iu and go take your test 3 hours later --- see if Thanks are still up to sbuff. Dont a cheap ass and you could save lots of others stress + wasted cash.

Ff

Any gh from the man whos name shall not be mentioned is the only gh I wouldn't bother to test unless it came from a remailer. As of today he is the only one that can be trusted 100%. Even HK is at the mercy of his suppliers.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 09:57:34 PM »
Any gh from the man whos name shall not be mentioned is the only gh I wouldn't bother to test unless it came from a remailer. As of today he is the only one that can be trusted 100%. Even HK is at the mercy of his suppliers.

Even the man with the name in which we shall not speak ---- YES! In the current times -- even HE shall/should be tested. I do not care how good the reputation is. IT will be done.

FF

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 10:13:00 PM »
Even the man with the name in which we shall not speak ---- YES! In the current times -- even HE shall/should be tested. I do not care how good the reputation is. IT will be done.

FF

okay...so do it and post the results.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 10:13:55 PM »
How fast you see the results, I'm sure gh15 will agree, also depends on how high your bodyfat is when you began.  A husky 17% man will see results a lot slower than a man who begans at 8%.

I also concur, the man who's name should not spoke on is also the man who's name we should all be thankful for.  He don't play. A bit rude but he delivers so he can be as rude as he wants to be

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 10:15:08 PM »

FF

The only reason to test products from the man whos name shall not be mentioned is to determine quantity of product not quality. The man whos name shall not be mentioned should be the bench mark for all generic Chinese gh and it has been verified, with the possible exception of the rips, that the man whos name shall not be mentioned is heads and tails above the rest. I would not be surprise if the gh coming from the man whos name shall not be mentioned is a part of the daily the menu for the beautiful man with glasses who still maintains an off season, retired, 300lbs with abs physique.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 10:33:53 PM »
I use GH with a green cap, and if i use 5iu per day, I see very subtle changes in weeks. If I use 10iu, I see changes within days.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 11:13:40 PM »
How fast you see the results, I'm sure gh15 will agree, also depends on how high your bodyfat is when you began.  A husky 17% man will see results a lot slower than a man who begans at 8%.

I also concur, the man who's name should not spoke on is also the man who's name we should all be thankful for.  He don't play. A bit rude but he delivers so he can be as rude as he wants to be

he is not rude persay,, he has milion thing to wory about ,, you dont survive for so long if you are playing merry popins ,, peopel confuse rudness with effectivness,, he give simple very easy to folow instruction and this is where it end...he is not your friend ,, he shouldnt be your friend,, and he has milion things to worry about beside wther joey ringo think he is his friend ,, what is this balonie friendly thing? he give you quality you use it you happy thats where it ends ,,

and....to be quite honest he done alot of freebes going on for too many scambags for way too long,, why does he have to be apologetic all the time when he has bunch of imbaciles using his gh and say bad things about him WHILE THEY USE HIS GH! ,, he is a good decent fella i repatingly say it to you ,, HE IS A VERY GOOD FELLA,,

HIS GH DELIVERS! consitnatly for many years,, thanktropin is REALY GOOD GH!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 11:40:40 PM »
he is not rude persay,, he has milion thing to wory about ,, you dont survive for so long if you are playing merry popins ,, peopel confuse rudness with effectivness,, he give simple very easy to folow instruction and this is where it end...he is not your friend ,, he shouldnt be your friend,, and he has milion things to worry about beside wther joey ringo think he is his friend ,, what is this balonie friendly thing? he give you quality you use it you happy thats where it ends ,,

and....to be quite honest he done alot of freebes going on for too many scambags for way too long,, why does he have to be apologetic all the time when he has bunch of imbaciles using his gh and say bad things about him WHILE THEY USE HIS GH! ,, he is a good decent fella i repatingly say it to you ,, HE IS A VERY GOOD FELLA,,

HIS GH DELIVERS! consitnatly for many years,, thanktropin is REALY GOOD GH!

gh15 approved

Well said. You just said elaborated very well while I was being lazy with detail.

People don't understand the stress level to such a position.  Enough said about the man.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 12:00:43 AM »
The only reason to test products from the man whos name shall not be mentioned is to determine quantity of product not quality. The man whos name shall not be mentioned should be the bench mark for all generic Chinese gh and it has been verified, with the possible exception of the rips, that the man whos name shall not be mentioned is heads and tails above the rest. I would not be surprise if the gh coming from the man whos name shall not be mentioned is a part of the daily the menu for the beautiful man with glasses who still maintains an off season, retired, 300lbs with abs physique.

I totally understand what you are saying and all --- but it sure as hell wont hurt to test them regardless as China seems to flooded with filth even more than usual in regard to gh. I am sure the name of the man in which we shall NEVER speak of would rectify the dilemma if a test did happen to come back bad......however, any smart BB in current day filth will do his MIND a favor and TEST ALL,,,, even the damn sero's from Tom Hanks on Philadelphia from Doctor.

Ff

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 05:49:59 AM »

why be worried about his remailer?? if the man who shall not be mentioned trusts him, shouldnt we??

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 05:57:02 AM »
im using remailer and no drop off in quality that I can see and been on it for some time, I wouldnt worry one bit. If youre worries dont use it, more for me :)
muscle

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 11:55:10 AM »

why be worried about his remailer?? if the man who shall not be mentioned trusts him, shouldnt we??

Even the man whos name shall nto be mentioned has been scammed. People that he trusted stabbed him in the back. Remember ghprosupply? Remailers are just people too and worse yet they are bodybuilders. Poor, desperate bodybuilders. Sometimes temptation gets the better of them. One remailer use to replace 2-3 vials per kit with bunk. The buyer will never notice but the remailer will get a free kit for every 3-4 kits he moves.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 12:40:04 PM »
im using remailer and no drop off in quality that I can see and been on it for some time, I wouldnt worry one bit. If youre worries dont use it, more for me :)

the remailers are very good,, infact they are probably THE best in the business,, they dont play around ,, you fellas have no clue how lucky you are,, his remailers are probbaly the most efficient and effective in the cult compare to any global suplier

his remailers are G O L D

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 12:41:54 PM »
Even the man whos name shall nto be mentioned has been scammed. People that he trusted stabbed him in the back. Remember ghprosupply? Remailers are just people too and worse yet they are bodybuilders. Poor, desperate bodybuilders. Sometimes temptation gets the better of them. One remailer use to replace 2-3 vials per kit with bunk. The buyer will never notice but the remailer will get a free kit for every 3-4 kits he moves.

not the case here,, i know his remailers levels ....fastest fellas in the world ,,he doesnt jsut take anyone ,, trust me on that his remailers DO NOT do mistakes

gh15 approved
fallen angel