Author Topic: Need help not gaining size!!!!!!  (Read 2037 times)

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
Need help not gaining size!!!!!!
« on: March 16, 2012, 01:39:18 PM »
I want to gain as much size as possible

I switched to deca 400mg a week afta 10 weeks of test e 500mg a week

Im now 10th week of deca and barely gaining any size

Should i increase doseages? Add in different compounds?

I been stuck at same weight for about 1.5 month

Il try upload pics when im home and if you can give me advice would be apreciated

hematocritter

• Getbig III
Re: Need help not gaining size!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 01:46:54 PM »
You haven't gained any fat either?
you sure you aren't under eating?

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 01:48:22 PM »
You haven't gained any fat either?
you sure you aren't under eating?

Im hardly gaining fat maybe a little bloat and people say im looking bigger but my weight is not moving up

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 01:51:50 PM »
So let me get this straight. You switched from 500mg of Test to 400mg of Deca and now you aren't gaining size any longer. Why would you think that switching from a higher dose of Test to a lower dose of an anabolic would continue to get you bigger?

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 01:53:56 PM »
So let me get this straight. You switched from 500mg of Test to 400mg of Deca and now you aren't gaining size any longer. Why would you think that switching from a higher dose of Test to a lower dose of an anabolic would continue to get you bigger?

I just thought switching compounds would be a benefit looks like i done it wrong, any advice?

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 02:01:55 PM »
I just thought switching compounds would be a benefit looks like i done it wrong, any advice?

Keep the Deca going and add the Test back in ASAP! Throw in some Dbol or Anadrol as well if you are looking for raw size gains. 

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 02:05:20 PM »
Keep the Deca going and add the Test back in ASAP! Throw in some Dbol or Anadrol as well if you are looking for raw size gains. 

How much test should i add in??
I also have some tren laying around would that help with size or just for leaning up

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 02:10:18 PM »
Add the 500mg back in. You can go higher if you can tolerate it, but obviously you'll have to make that judgement based on how you feel.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2012, 02:25:31 PM »
Add the 500mg back in. You can go higher if you can tolerate it, but obviously you'll have to make that judgement based on how you feel.

And i should be gaining size again??? Lol thought i should switch conpounds

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 03:04:39 PM »
Staying on deca for long time its  gonna shut u  down .... Throw in some test ... At least 300... ;)

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2012, 03:13:08 PM »
Staying on deca for long time its  gonna shut u  down .... Throw in some test ... At least 300... ;)

Im sick of slow gains.. I want quick gains wats the best route

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 04:00:03 PM »
My weight hasn't moved much in the last year or so. I feel like I'm in much better shape though. After doing test and masteron about 6 months ago I lost a ton of bf and bloat. I'm much leaner now. I would go by the mirror more than the scale.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 04:58:30 PM »
Im sick of slow gains.. I want quick gains wats the best route

There is no 'best' route just different approaches, first double what you eat now. Keep the 400 mg deca ew add 750 mg sust ew + 30 mg dianabol ed and report back in 4 weeks.

PS. The above doses are still sane, if you triple them you'll gain even more (duh), but there's use vs abuse.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 05:58:18 PM »

Staying on Deca for any length of time will shut you down. One 100mg injection of Nandrolone is enough Nandrolone to suppress all of your natural testosterone production. Hard to get any more suppressive than that.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 06:50:10 PM »
Staying on Deca for any length of time will shut you down. One 100mg injection of Nandrolone is enough Nandrolone to suppress all of your natural testosterone production. Hard to get any more suppressive than that.

How does evryone afford this lol

In aus its like 17$ per ml

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 07:03:00 PM »
this is me

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 07:42:20 PM »
How does evryone afford this lol

In aus its like 17$ per ml
We're not in Aus :)
I've seen it as low as $45 in US for 10ml.

chess315

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 08:10:08 PM »
this is me
contrary to what people tell you thats about what your going to look like on 500mg test or deca unless your very short. your going to have to get near a gram to gain decent size even then so so. If someone asked me what you was on and i had to guess i would guess test 500-700 or dbol. which is about where your at adding dbol would be the best at around 40mg a day for size. stay test 500-700 add in and out dbol 3-5 weeks on 3-5 weeks off.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 08:26:28 PM »
contrary to what people tell you thats about what your going to look like on 500mg test or deca unless your very short. your going to have to get near a gram to gain decent size even then so so. If someone asked me what you was on and i had to guess i would guess test 500-700 or dbol. which is about where your at adding dbol would be the best at around 40mg a day for size. stay test 500-700 add in and out dbol 3-5 weeks on 3-5 weeks off.

Thanks for the help bro um im around 5'7 80 kilos.... So u rekon i drop the deca? Ok sounds alright

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 08:29:58 PM »
my advice for u....Try to learn how to stay away from all that garbage  food called junk!!! :)  Trust me u could  have an amazing body  and be cut as a mofo...just control urself and watch what u eat!!!

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 08:34:23 PM »
my advice for u....Try to learn how to stay away from all that garbage  food called junk!!! :)  Trust me u could  have an amazing body  and be cut as a mofo...just control urself and watch what u eat!!!

Haha how did u know i have alot of junk? I just try to aim for as much calories as possible is that wrong

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2012, 08:49:05 PM »
this is me

Look good. The more size you put on the better you'll look of course.

Make sure your diet and training is in order before you start upping the dose. You want to get everything you can out of these lower doses before you increase what you're taking. Eventhough now id add some dbol to your deca that your currently taken. TONS of muscle has been gained on 10 weeks of dbol and deca. Its a great cycle for a beginner, intermediate, or advanced bodybuilder.

Lebaneselion

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2012, 10:40:22 PM »
Look good. The more size you put on the better you'll look of course.

Make sure your diet and training is in order before you start upping the dose. You want to get everything you can out of these lower doses before you increase what you're taking. Eventhough now id add some dbol to your deca that your currently taken. TONS of muscle has been gained on 10 weeks of dbol and deca. Its a great cycle for a beginner, intermediate, or advanced bodybuilder.

What would be better dbol or anadrol? (anadrol cheaper for me)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2012, 11:54:02 PM »
My weight hasn't moved much in the last year or so. I feel like I'm in much better shape though. After doing test and masteron about 6 months ago I lost a ton of bf and bloat. I'm much leaner now. I would go by the mirror more than the scale.

Good advice

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 12:23:53 PM »
What would be better dbol or anadrol? (anadrol cheaper for me)

dbol is better imo

but some guys like adrol better.

try em both and see what you prefer.