Author Topic: Just popped a vicodin after a root canal....these things knock me on my butt.  (Read 3333 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
When I tore up my thigh I took them regularly before surgery, after surgery and for the months I rehabed the leg, but haven't since....until today.  These things knock me out.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
They make me sick as a dog. Can't take them without throwing up. 
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
You have no tolernace. Enjoy them while you can lol. Pop 2 or 3 and relax man. Ahh good times.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
You have no tolernace. Enjoy them while you can lol. Pop 2 or 3 and relax man. Ahh good times.
Shit,I broke three ribs in 2001.....popped those things like M & M`s...........didn`t help me at all.

Had to get some Demerol,now that made me mellow as shit,if my house was on fire I don`t think I would have cared.  ;D

Your Average GymRat

When I tore up my thigh I took them regularly before surgery, after surgery and for the months I rehabed the leg, but haven't since....until today.  These things knock me out.
Yeah? That's really fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

You're another one that's got to go.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Shit,I broke three ribs in 2001.....popped those things like M & M`s...........didn`t help me at all.

Had to get some Demerol,now that made me mellow as shit,if my house was on fire I don`t think I would have cared.  ;D

Man I remeber my pain killer connect back in the day use to take 10-15 at a time. Guy was insane. He would snort a whole 80mg oxy like it was nothing. Ended up oding on methadone and alcohol. More like suicide though.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Man I remeber my pain killer connect back in the day use to take 10-15 at a time. Guy was insane. He would snort a whole 80mg oxy like it was nothing. Ended up oding on methadone and alcohol. More like suicide though.
I could never tolerate oxys........probably a good thing with my background!  :D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
I could never tolerate oxys........probably a good thing with my background!  :D

Most can't at first. You have to crawl before you walk with them. I would split a forty in half and just swallow it. That led to snorting. Then my tolerance was through the roof. Happens very fast. I remeber a buddy of mine doing a tiny line before we went out drinking. He through up every half an hour until the mid afternoon next day.

Your Average GymRat

You're one of those guys that has to go to multiple AA meetings per day, just to climb to the level of loser. Now here you are laughing and joking about opiates on the internet. Does your sponsor know you're an asshole?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Most can't at first. You have to crawl before you walk with them. I would split a forty in half and just swallow it. That led to snorting. Then my tolerance was through the roof. Happens very fast. I remeber a buddy of mine doing a tiny line before we went out drinking. He through up every half an hour until the mid afternoon next day.
I had too many cousins who were strung out junkies so I only allowed myself to dabble in opiates.......they were fucked up worse than I would ever want to be.

As it was,I od`ed three times anyway............fuckin g crazy days,glad they`re behind me and now I`m only a gear junkie!  ;)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
You're one of those guys that has to go to multiple AA meetings per day, just to climb to the level of loser. Now here you are laughing and joking about opiates on the internet. Does your sponsor know you're an asshole?

Hey watch your mouth asif.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I haven`t been to an AA meeting in over ten years and was way too strong minded to ever need a sponsor.

The gym is my AA metting,of course you wouldn`t know anything about what a gym is you faggy ass troll!  :D

Your Average GymRat

Hey watch your mouth asif.
You talking to me? Smarten up before you end up with a mouthful of bloody chicklets.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
I haven`t been to an AA meeting in over ten years and was way too strong minded to ever need a sponsor.

The gym is my AA metting,of course you wouldn`t know anything about what a gym is you faggy ass troll!  :D

I remember my first NA meeting...dudes fucking coming up and hugging me and shit.  "Glad your here brother"...LOL..Fucking losers.

Your Average GymRat

You're hooked on steroids and dabbling with pain killers. You're not strong minded. You're a putz. And stop talking tough: You didn't show up, pussy.

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
You're hooked on steroids and dabbling with pain killers. You're not strong minded. You're a putz. And stop talking tough: You didn't show up, pussy.

he nevereth dare step in the  ???

Your Average GymRat

I remember my first NA meeting...dudes fucking coming up and hugging me and shit.  "Glad your here brother"...LOL..Fucking losers.
Yeah but the difference is Wes starts making out with them when they hug him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I remember my first NA meeting...dudes fucking coming up and hugging me and shit.  "Glad your here brother"...LOL..Fucking losers.
No shit,like I`m gonna` actually befriend them.  ;D

Good place to make drug connections though.  LOL  :D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016

I was in drug court so I had to go.  Drug court is where you can really score but I had no interest in hanging out with junkies.  Everyone else was in there for Heroin and here I am trying to get rid of Marijuana charges...lol.

Your Average GymRat

What a sleazey scumbag this guy is. He needs to crawl under a rock and perish. Fuckin creep.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was in drug court so I had to go.  Drug court is where you can really score but I had no interest in hanging out with junkies.  Everyone else was in there for Heroin and here I am trying to get rid of Marijuana charges...lol.
I was just kidding bro. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What a sleazey scumbag this guy is. He needs to crawl under a rock and perish. Fuckin creep.
Your mom likes me Asif,I may someday even become your step father son.  :D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016

why all the hate on Wes?  He is a good dude.  Lived a life or two and now has wisdom that all of us can learn from.  Of course he isn't that much older than me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why all the hate on Wes?  He is a good dude.  Lived a life or two and now has wisdom that all of us can learn from.  Of course he isn't that much older than me.
He`s just a troll with 5 gimmick accounts................ ..fucking shame,poor bastard.