Author Topic: How creatine destroyed my life  (Read 7023 times)

Gargamel

• Getbig II
How creatine destroyed my life
« on: March 17, 2012, 05:49:47 AM »
On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done? I didn't write this

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: How creatine destroyed my life
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 06:15:53 AM »
Don't be too hard on yourself, i even heard that the current Mr. Olympia takes creatine along with he's synthol!
 :o
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 06:22:39 AM »
On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done? I didn't write this
nO hoMo ?

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 06:28:45 AM »

We would like you to be part of The Organization

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 09:25:02 AM »
Full retard.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 09:49:29 AM »
whattttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttt   ::) ::)

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 09:50:51 AM »
i read this somewhere before... Think ur stealing this from another board or another thread a while back

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 09:56:36 AM »
but u didnt write this so nm

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 10:08:35 AM »
The top 4: 

1:  Steroids
2:  GH
3:  Insulin
4:  Creatine

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 10:31:56 AM »
Lol. Some of that story prob hit home for a lot of us  ;D I remeber thinking I was taking something like steroids when I bought my first bottle of creatine. I thought I was going to get huuuuuuuge!

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 10:34:52 AM »
lol dude, thats extactly what the filt supplement companies want you to think when you buy creatine

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 10:39:53 AM »
Be sure to drink plenty of water and keep your abs tight at all times.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 04:05:12 PM »
dumb...

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 04:06:38 PM »
i took a sip of creatine mono one, gave me the shitz and tasked like sour chalk. disgusting useless powder.
Boundary Breaker

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2012, 04:09:06 PM »
this is what i read:

" on a..............write this"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 04:10:04 PM »
i took a sip of creatine mono one, gave me the shitz and tasked like sour chalk. disgusting useless powder.
oil base it and inject it then u'll see.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 04:21:52 PM »

FAIL.

And I will never get the 30 seconds back that I wasted reading this shit, try to be funny next time and remember, you are writing also for adults here, not only for 12 year old kids like yourself.

Now Fuck off and come back in 40 years.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 04:26:10 PM »

FAIL.

And I will never get the 30 seconds back that I wasted reading this shit, try to be funny next time and remember, you are writing also for adults here, not only for 12 year old kids like yourself.

Now Fuck off and come back in 40 years.

I don't know man, I kinda enjoyed it  ;D
from incomplete data

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 05:13:57 PM »
Lol I liked

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 05:32:16 PM »
I found it amsing, ties in with the general publics creatine craze 7 or so years ago because the 24/7 gh and tren user told everyone it was creatine that gave him his 23inch arms.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 05:56:04 PM »
post workout shake used to be 3 scoops whey, 10 grams creatine, 5 grams glutamine and 5 grams leucine.

lulz

I used to look like an obsessed retard with all the different packets of powder.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 06:00:35 PM »
lol

creatine is psychoactive apparently...you've clearly experienced the "brain surge" reported by heavy users
"

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 06:14:27 PM »
creatine makes you blooghy mess with testoseronajj..

only use offewaseson''

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 06:44:44 PM »
Lots of 12 year olds on this board.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 06:51:51 PM »
post workout shake used to be 3 scoops whey, 10 grams creatine, 5 grams glutamine and 5 grams leucine.

lulz

I used to look like an obsessed retard with all the different packets of powder.
do and use what u believe,,,if ur in shape it could help...if ur on other 'stuff'let it expire.