Author Topic: How do YOU run ephedrine?  (Read 7718 times)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Re: How do YOU run ephedrine?
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 01:32:56 PM »
are u guys taking bronkade?, and can u still get it otc?  Also what does the asthma portion of the drug do to someone without asthma?

yes u can still get it OTC but it's behind the pharmacy counter, u have to ask for it they generally don't ask what it's for tho.

so if the fat burn effects are thermogenesis and increased heart rate, then more would be better right (while staying on the safe side).

here's my experiences:

imo, run 200mg caff/25mg eph sulfate (1 bronkaid) every 4-5 hrs for however long you're awake. you can also kinda "blast" in between with 5-10 mg eph (just break off a piece of the bronkaid, about 1/3rd of the tab).

i found this 1/3rd dose typically raises my resting hb about 20 beats each piece, your temp goes up as well. i think you can safely blast with these doses, maybe increase it every 30-45 mins to stay on the safe side. keep in mind this will make you sweat profusely and hyperventilate like you just sprinted 200yards, basically get yourself in a cool environment, drink plenty of water and check your temp and hb regularly i wouldn't let it go over 100deg or 140bpm.

basically you can do this for a hr or two a day, i typically and drink like a mofo at this point, about a gallon every two hours, you can just sit around watching TV huffing and sweating and pissing and lose weight, i've already lost 10lbs this way and i've only done it for like a week.

DO NOT DO ANY HEAVY ACTIVITY while on EC imo, especially when blasting like described above as eph is a vasoconstrictor which can lead to problems when doing heavy exercise, just fap or do some pushups or something lol

i've also read you can do fasted cardio in the morning on EC stack and take BCAA's to prevent muscle catabolism, i imagine you could use var or something like that as well but i've never tried it.

anyways im probably gonna be called an idiot for this but this is just my theory

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 07:20:10 AM »
thanks... ya I herd recently that they discontinued selling bronkade even behind the counter, when did u last buy it?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 10:09:25 AM »
thanks... ya I herd recently that they discontinued selling bronkade even behind the counter, when did u last buy it?

few weeks ago...check walmart.  you can still order ephedrine online tho, i don't think it's a controlled substance.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 05:04:18 PM »
Bronkaid is still good, just have to look hard, some places carry it now, some don't... I went to Walgreens, they said yeah discontinued, (they have Primatene)

I went to Walmart, they had 2 Bronkaids... This was a month ago,, I went back yesterday, they had 5 Bronkaids  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2012, 09:39:42 AM »
How come?

well, I'm sure amphetamines are more effective but I have seen a lot of people preferring ephedrine over clen.

i don't feel shit from ephedrine. i guess i abuse amphetamines too badly, but, i figure if you're going to run a beta agonist, might as well run one that hits more than 1 receptor type.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 07:40:42 PM »
i don't feel shit from ephedrine. i guess i abuse amphetamines too badly, but, i figure if you're going to run a beta agonist, might as well run one that hits more than 1 receptor type.
YESSSS

Glad to see I'm not alone my man, (I don't feel shit from ephedrine either)

So your choice is clen then?

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2012, 06:09:11 PM »
I get crazy focus and endurance from ephedrine. Clen makes me feel shakey and out of breath but I gotta use up what I have left

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2012, 12:31:50 PM »
hey guys quick update, i just tried to buy some bronkaid from the pharmacy at walmart, the lady would only sell me one and she carded me and put my name into their database, she said there's a limit on how much ephedrine you're allowed to buy at any one time because people make meth out of it or something like that.

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2012, 12:40:44 PM »
1 bronkaid and 4 scoops of amino energy every 4x's a day 2.5 hours apart starting when I first wake up. Keeps the appetite in check for the first 10 hours of my day.

darts

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2012, 02:39:48 PM »
my local cvs still carries bronkaid

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2012, 09:29:05 PM »
So I took 100mg T3, 40mg of ephedrine and 400mg of caffine in 1 dose today and was gonna workout but fuck that I feel like throwing up just sitting down and my blood pressure was at 152/98 lol

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2012, 11:08:11 PM »
So I took 100mg T3, 40mg of ephedrine and 400mg of caffine in 1 dose today and was gonna workout but fuck that I feel like throwing up just sitting down and my blood pressure was at 152/98 lol
LOL

That sucks man....

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2012, 01:28:26 AM »
LOL

That sucks man....

Yea I have had ephedrine and caffine together before no prob but these pills I bought has t3 in it also an I can deal with stims fine usually but this fucked me up for legit 3-4 hours straight.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2012, 04:57:46 PM »
Yea I have had ephedrine and caffine together before no prob but these pills I bought has t3 in it also an I can deal with stims fine usually but this fucked me up for legit 3-4 hours straight.

80mcg of t3 and 1 ephedrine combined with t3 put my resting heart rate at 150-160 for 6-8 hours. Dropped the ephedrine and it was fine the next day.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2012, 06:25:12 PM »
80mcg of t3 and 1 ephedrine combined with t3 put my resting heart rate at 150-160 for 6-8 hours. Dropped the ephedrine and it was fine the next day.

I'm so pissed cause its all in 1 pill I fucking hate ephedrine now but it is ok for appetite surpression.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »
not only is it an appetite suppressant but it also has mild diuretic effects i believe

it was instrumental in taking me from a "wet" 8-9% to a "semi-dry" sub-6

i took it twice daily as ECA, once upon rising and then 30 min before training

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2012, 07:41:38 PM »
not only is it an appetite suppressant but it also has mild diuretic effects i believe

yeah, stimulants work as diuretics. coffee is a diuretic but since you are drinking a liquid as well, it kind of counteracts the dehydrating effect.

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2012, 07:54:15 PM »

Do you think if on tren will it have any extra noticable diff in dryness if using eca also?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2012, 08:05:49 PM »
Do you think if on tren will it have any extra noticable diff in dryness if using eca also?

Depends on your diet, my automatic response would be yes. Then again, tren keeps water/bloat off me too well, damn beds a swimming pool every night/morning.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2012, 08:56:03 PM »

watch your blood pressure and hr if you do this.
?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2012, 09:11:36 PM »
Do you prefer to take it all at once in the morning, spread through the day, all at once pre-workout?

Ephedrine is something the body gets used too fast so before you know it you are upping the mg, so if you use it as a stimulant then use only as needed. Use it when you are tired and need to get through the day and more importantly before your workout and don`t take any on days that you don`t go to the gym. This way you minimize it`s use so the body doesn't`t get used to it as much.

If you want to use it as a fat burner and appetite suppressor then take small amount periodically throughout the day , either 3 times a day or twice,

If you want to use it for all of the above then take it throughout the day in very small portions and double or even triple the amount pre-workout,
hope this helps

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2012, 10:12:18 PM »
Ephedrine is something the body gets used too fast so before you know it you are upping the mg, so if you use it as a stimulant then use only as needed. Use it when you are tired and need to get through the day and more importantly before your workout and don`t take any on days that you don`t go to the gym. This way you minimize it`s use so the body doesn't`t get used to it as much.

If you want to use it as a fat burner and appetite suppressor then take small amount periodically throughout the day , either 3 times a day or twice,

If you want to use it for all of the above then take it throughout the day in very small portions and double or even triple the amount pre-workout,
hope this helps

iunno if i'd recommend three times the amount or even any PWO. the vasoconstricting properties probably would cause your bp and hr to skyrocket during a workout, i know i took 25mg once and had a head-splitting headache after deadlifting. and i was staying pretty well hydrated.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2012, 11:34:46 PM »
iunno if i'd recommend three times the amount or even any PWO. the vasoconstricting properties probably would cause your bp and hr to skyrocket during a workout, i know i took 25mg once and had a head-splitting headache after deadlifting. and i was staying pretty well hydrated.
do it all the time, 25mg is nothing, I have taken as much as 200mg pre workout so if you take 25mg twice a day and use 50mg to 75mg for your workout then you should be wired for your workout, of course this is for someone with bodybuilding physique and or lifestyle, not your average gym rat. Have to think according to your goals, if getting ripped is your goal then that advise should be nothing to do it.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2012, 08:20:33 AM »
hey guys quick update, i just tried to buy some bronkaid from the pharmacy at walmart, the lady would only sell me one and she carded me and put my name into their database, she said there's a limit on how much ephedrine you're allowed to buy at any one time because people make meth out of it or something like that.
It has been like that for a while in CT...The maximum you could buy of eph in CT was about 3 grams/1box every month..

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2012, 09:02:53 AM »
do it all the time, 25mg is nothing, I have taken as much as 200mg pre workout so if you take 25mg twice a day and use 50mg to 75mg for your workout then you should be wired for your workout, of course this is for someone with bodybuilding physique and or lifestyle, not your average gym rat. Have to think according to your goals, if getting ripped is your goal then that advise should be nothing to do it.

that's insane!
?