Author Topic: What cancelled show or show that ended would you most like to see continued?  (Read 5512 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
For me, Jericho.  It sucked not getting another season of that show.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
The Flash

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The Flash

Agree with the flash but the guy playing Flash was really boring, had no personality, and was gay plus he had no real love interest on the show..I want heroes who bang chicks....but the show was good for its time...

I also wish I could still watch new episodes of:

The X-files
Lost
The Sopranos
Two and a Half Men (wish they would bring back Charlie Sheen)
Smallville (with better writing)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Arrested Development (I know we're getting more episodes).
Y

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Luck on HBO just got cancelled because 3 horses died during the filming of season 2

I was enjoying that show!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I would enjoy something Twin Peaks like.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
The Cape was quite interesting though cheaply executed at times, would have enjoyed another season

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Seinfeld, Sopranos...
T

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Quantum Leap just to see Sam get home

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Firefly.

I liked Jericho until the second season.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Quantum Leap just to see Sam get home

did you understand the final scene in the last episode?

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
To be honest mate i missed it, have never watched it. I was told he never made it back but didnt realise there was more in the message - what happened?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
To be honest mate i missed it, have never watched it. I was told he never made it back but didnt realise there was more in the message - what happened?

Basically he time-jumped back to where he started....he saw himself....then he disappeared again....

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Buck rogers from the 80s.  Maybe star trek from the 80s no the enviromental vegan version next gen crap.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
The Cape was quite interesting though cheaply executed at times, would have enjoyed another season

WHAT?????  Seriously?????  That was one of the most cheesy shows I have ever seen.  I only watched the last few because (like a train wreck) I couldnt look away

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
WHAT?????  Seriously?????  That was one of the most cheesy shows I have ever seen.  I only watched the last few because (like a train wreck) I couldnt look away

i bought into the idea but could barely stomach how it was presented. Bigger budget, better actors & better director and its a smash hit IMO! Unfortunately it came out looking as bad as The Shadow  ;D

wild willie

• Getbig V
Boston Legal.....Damn good show.....imho.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I would enjoy something Twin Peaks like.

This would be one of my choices.  If the show where to have come out today it would have been a huge cable hit.  Shows on cable don't need 16 million viewers to be considered a hit.
A

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/08/16/mad-men-star-joins-cast-of-arrested-development/

‘Mad Men’ Star Joins Cast of ‘Arrested Development’

As if it isn’t already exciting enough that “Arrested Development” is making a comeback, now the Bluths are bringing a “Mad” man with them!

“Mad Men” star John Slattery has signed on to guest star in multiple episodes of “Arrested Development,” reports TV Line.

Details are under wraps so not much is known about his role, but Slattery, who plays wily ad man Roger Sterling on the Emmy-winning AMC series, seems like a perfect fit for the “AD” gang.

A long-awaited, highly anticipated fourth season of the cult comedy is in production with 10 new episodes set to be released on Netflix next year.

The revival of “Arrested Development,” which aired on Fox for three seasons from 2003-2006, will be “fearless” says executive producer Ron Howard, who also revealed in a new interview with MTV.com that several new characters will be introduced.

“[Series creator] Mitch [Hurwitz] isn’t trying to recreate something,” Howard told MTV. “It’s been away for a while, and part of the fun that Mitch has been mining and exploiting is, what’s new to discover about these people? What’s delightfully unchanged? He and the writing staff and the actors have a fantastic sense of that. They’re pretty brazen, pretty bold and fearless. That’s what made the show into something that fans really kept alive.”

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
20 things you need to know about Arrested Development

http://coed.com/2013/05/23/20-things-you-need-to-know-about-arrested-development/

The new season began streaming on Netflix last Sunday.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
For me, Jericho.  It sucked not getting another season of that show.

I heard it was canceled and the fans made a fuss and brought it back, must have got canceled again.

For me I wish they would bring back Las Vegas (with James Cann not Tom Seleck)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Luck on HBO just got cancelled because 3 horses died during the filming of season 2

I was enjoying that show!

How?  :'( :'( :'(
:

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
seinfeld
F

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
The Unit
sept 10th APF

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
'V'
w