Author Topic: Spetznaz Vs Green Berets.  (Read 15478 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Spetznaz Vs Green Berets.
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2012, 12:13:06 PM »
Counter insurgency. But Suckmymuscle already knew this!

He was on a mission with them yesterday deep inside Syrian territory!

Looking for Saddams WMD's
L

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2012, 12:14:06 PM »
 Lol...meltdown.

At least I don't take it up the ass like you. I can take solace in that.

Keep stalking me. It just proves I own your mind. 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Anyway, I hope some psycho gets you at gunpoint, rips of your clothes, fucks you in the ass until the blood vessels in your asshole burst and then when you are semi-conscious from blood loss, he severs your tits off with a rusty razor blade and leaves you there to die of infection.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The only thing you own is a great imagination that runs wild once you log into GetBig.

Let me remind you (in case you forgot) of who you are around these parts...

You are the bottom of the barrel on this forum, a delusional little fuck that sits around at home pretending to be someone important.  You make up stories about being a 6'4, 320 pound, genius, navy seal that was genetically engineered to snap the spines of German Shepherds on command due to DNA manipulation.  

Thread after thread the vast majority of us that do have educations and life experience devastate you by proving that your weak and rudimentary knowledge regarding human physiology, pharmacology, business, travel, culture and even MMA is severely flawed.

You are a fucking joke.  A methamphetamine addicted clown that has to live life vicariously through his online persona.

You can get owned 1000 times, so as long as the moderators (as per your request) keep erasing every single thread where your ass gets ravaged, it won't make a difference in anyone's life, because there will be no trace of it.

Your most tactical approach at insulting me is saying that I am gay.  Well, suprise, suprise, I already knew and embraced that well over 25 years ago.

At least I don't have to live in a make believe world that seizes to exist the moment when you click on the LOGOUT button.

One of your favorite tools on this forum is the "Edit Post" feature, sadly what you really seek and need is an "Edit Life" feature.

Now go back to playing make believe and let the grown ups talk,
"1"

FUCKING COWARD

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2012, 12:14:24 PM »
No they're the same breed of men. The technology has just evolved.

The game is the same it just got more vicious.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2012, 12:18:46 PM »
No they're the same breed of men. The technology has just evolved.
I'll give props when it's due.  You are right.  The same goes for life in general really.  We love to watch sports in stadiums that look like the Colosseum.  Our government buildings look Greek/Roman.  We still love to watch people fighting eachother (boxing/Ufc).  The only thing that has changed has been the technology.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2012, 12:21:52 PM »
What about the Brigade of Gurkhas, SMM? How tough are these guys?

http://www.army.mod.uk/gurkhas/7544.aspx

:)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2012, 12:29:38 PM »

Well, if anyone has the answers to top secret SF units it's SMM....he just got back from a conference w/ Netanyahu on possible strike packages regarding Iran.

SMM is actually an instructor for the Mossad AND the Green Berets.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2012, 12:32:59 PM »

These guys are friggen nuts. They tough as hell and the Taliban are scared as hell of them. But they're light infantry, different mission then the Russians or our SOF.
L

suckmymuscle

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2012, 12:33:08 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHa?!?!?!

Again, you're too much! Are you doing a bit? Come on, you can tell me....keep it to a PM if you want, I won't tell!

Classic Getbig recipe right here, folks.

-Post numerous assertions
-Pretend to know what you're talking about
-Act "as if"
-When prompted to back up assertions with facts you turn the tables and go on the attack thus proving you know not what you speak of.

I mean, shit, you might know, anything is possible really but you refuse to post facts to back up the assertions that you posted.

I just called you to the carpet to provide factual basis to anchor the assertions that you posted.

You haven't provided anything substantial yet.

You have posted no evidence that I am wrong except stating:"You are wrong."

What evidence do you have that I am wrong?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2012, 12:35:18 PM »
The only thing you own is a great imagination that runs wild once you log into GetBig.

Let me remind you (in case you forgot) of who you are around these parts...

You are the bottom of the barrel on this forum, a delusional little fuck that sits around at home pretending to be someone important.  You make up stories about being a 6'4, 320 pound, genius, navy seal that was genetically engineered to snap the spines of German Shepherds on command due to DNA manipulation.  

Thread after thread the vast majority of us that do have educations and life experience devastate you by proving that your weak and rudimentary knowledge regarding human physiology, pharmacology, business, travel, culture and even MMA is severely flawed.

You are a fucking joke.  A methamphetamine addicted clown that has to live life vicariously through his online persona.

You can get owned 1000 times, so as long as the moderators (as per your request) keep erasing every single thread where your ass gets ravaged, it won't make a difference in anyone's life, because there will be no trace of it.

Your most tactical approach at insulting me is saying that I am gay.  Well, suprise, suprise, I already knew and embraced that well over 25 years ago.

At least I don't have to live in a make believe world that seizes to exist the moment when you click on the LOGOUT button.

One of your favorite tools on this forum is the "Edit Post" feature, sadly what you really seek and need is an "Edit Life" feature.

Now go back to playing make believe and let the grown ups talk,
"1"

FUCKING COWARD

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...multiple paragraph meltdown from a f.aggot with an inflammed prostate from getting fucked so hard all the time... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2012, 12:38:25 PM »
.......done yet idiot. Where's your proof.
L

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2012, 12:38:37 PM »
 You have posted no evidence that I am wrong except stating:"You are wrong."

What evidence do you have that I am wrong?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oh man! Too much for Sunday morning, I'm still boozey from last night!

Evidence? Proof?

For what?

Again, you are the one who made the assertions, you are the one that made the claims.

Thus, you are the one that needs the evidence and facts. The burden of proof lies with you. I'm just asking you to validate your claims and assertions.

Are you sure you aren't yanking my chain? Is this a bit? I still think it is.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2012, 12:41:26 PM »
Oh man! Too much for Sunday morning, I'm still boozey from last night!

Evidence? Proof?

For what?

Again, you are the one who made the assertions, you are the one that made the claims.

Thus, you are the one that needs the evidence and facts. The burden of proof lies with you. I'm just asking you to validate your claims and assertions.

Are you sure you aren't yanking my chain? Is this a bit? I still think it is.

I cannot have a debate if you don't make any points for me to debate. Hope this helps.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2012, 12:43:23 PM »
  I cannot have a debate if you don't make any points for me to debate. Hope this helps.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I never asked for a debate.

I simply asked you to validate your assertions.

You are, as of now, unable to do so.

Pretty simple.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2012, 12:44:12 PM »
I never asked for a debate.

I simply asked you to validate your assertions.

You are, as of now, unable to do so.

Pretty simple.

No, this is not the case.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2012, 12:46:45 PM »
Our SOF community has been at war for 12 years.....Russian Spez has been doing what exactly...killing the occasional Chechen rebel?
L

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2012, 12:49:43 PM »
  No, this is not the case.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yes, they are the elite of the elite of the Navy.

All special forces are highly athletic, tough and masters in using weapons, but special groups inside the special forces are even more selected.

What separates a super-elite soldier like a member of Team 6 from "mere" elite soldiers like regular Seals is resourcefulness and intelligence. That is, all special forces are tough as nails, cold, calculating, fearless and masters in the use of weapons, but special groups like Team 6 are able to improvise and think outside the box. They have above average IQ whilst regular Special Forces have average IQ. They are basically the alpha males of the special forces.

But the Spetznaz pawns even Team 6, and the reason for this is experience in combat. Team 6 is basically a SWAT of the Seals, that sneaks in when special targets don't expect and take them out. They are not experienced in actual guerrilla warfare like the Spetznaz or evdn Marines are.

The bottom line is this: if Team 6 sneaked on the Spetznaz at night with their vision goggles, they would win. In an urban or jungle environment where the Spetznaz knows they are coming, the Spetznaz wins 9 out of the 10 times. It is just the way it is.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Well, I had a few posts that were dedicated to mocking you, sorry about that, but whatever.

Above is a post of yours from earlier in the thread. I bolded the assertions that you made....mind you, those are just assertions until they are validated with facts and such.

You have not provided any facts to validate your claims. It's pretty simple.

I don't think that someone asking you to substantiate the claims that you made is a crazy thing.

No hate, friend. I'm just asking you to validate your assertions.

It's binary. Either you can or you cannot.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2012, 12:52:10 PM »
Our SOF community has been at war for 12 years.....Russian Spez has been doing what exactly...killing the occasional Chechen rebel?

No.
Killing extremists aka terrorists. Sum' of them have been on your 'list' also.

Plus probably did good job in preparations in Georgia  8)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2012, 12:53:10 PM »
But the Spetznaz pawns even Team 6, and the reason for this is experience in combat. Team 6 is basically a SWAT of the Seals, that sneaks in when special targets don't expect and take them out. They are not experienced in actual guerrilla warfare like the Spetznaz or evdn Marines are.

The bottom line is this: if Team 6 sneaked on the Spetznaz at night with their vision goggles, they would win. In an urban or jungle environment where the Spetznaz knows they are coming, the Spetznaz wins 9 out of the 10 times. It is just the way it is.

This is retarded......are you an idiot?
L

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2012, 12:55:14 PM »

Americans like to romanticize foreigners. I don't think Russian forces are tougher.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2012, 12:57:19 PM »
No.
Killing extremists aka terrorists. Sum' of them have been on your 'list' also.

Plus probably did good job in preparations in Georgia  8)

I'm not impressed....the Russians have been gutting their military for the last 12 years trying to reform it after Chechnya and even Georgia which was a debacle. It took them far to long to do what they needed to there. Any time they came up against the much smaller American trained Georgian forces they got their asses handed to them. The Georgians have had extensive trigger time with us in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Those units that have deployed with us and then fought against the much larger Russian forces caused a ton of damage.
L

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2012, 12:57:31 PM »
I'm a member of Seal Team 6, and I am watching you through your window posting on Getbig.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2012, 12:58:22 PM »
Americans like to romanticize foreigners. I don't think Russian forces are tougher.

Its the cool factor.....SAS - Cool...Legion - Cool...dudes jumping through fire rings....gay.
L

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2012, 01:01:33 PM »
I'm not impressed....the Russians have been gutting their military for the last 12 years trying to reform it after Chechnya and even Georgia which was a debacle. It took them far to long to do what they needed to there. Any time they came up against the much smaller American trained Georgian forces they got their asses handed to them. The Georgians have had extensive trigger time with us in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Those units that have deployed with us and then fought against the much larger Russian forces caused a ton of damage.

5 days to make two new countries independent is not by any means "far too long".
They practically destroyed whole Georgian army. Haha  8)

I must go to sleep soon so let's end this short....  yea, you're the greatest and so on  :D

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2012, 01:03:16 PM »
Its the cool factor.....SAS - Cool...Legion - Cool...dudes jumping through fire rings....gay.

Yes. exactly.

It's the same reason a guy with an accent can 'pull' in America with dumb broads even though Pierre is probably just a greasy bum that would be rejected in his home country.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2012, 01:03:31 PM »
oh brother, mass getting a hard on here  ;D