Author Topic: Spetznaz Vs Green Berets.  (Read 15500 times)

suckmymuscle

Spetznaz Vs Green Berets.
« on: March 18, 2012, 08:07:58 AM »
  So who are the hardest, most skilled and ruthless warriors on Earth? The baddest of the bad?

Apparently, the U.S gets pawn4d.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

noeasywayout

• Getbig II
Re: Spetznaz Vs Green Berets.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 08:37:29 AM »
 So who are the hardest, most skilled and ruthless warriors on Earth? The baddest of the bad?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the hardest, most skilled and ruthless warriors on Earth..... ::) ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 08:40:43 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

S.E.A.L. team 6  8)

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 09:12:08 AM »
Lol SEALS, LOL SPETNAZ
this shit doesnt work nowadays, only in movies.

Come see Police Special Forces BOPE in Rio de Janeiro working on real urban warfare. They are the best Strategist in the world. SWAT come here to train with them.

Its easy to come and shot everything, but today is all about urban warfare. Where childs and common people share the streets with criminals.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 09:30:38 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Staged, sorry.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 09:32:03 AM »
the hardest, most skilled and ruthless warriors on Earth..... ::) ::)

i think this crew beats the fuck out of that crew

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 09:37:30 AM »
No doubt, heavyweight badasses that can play with anybody.  However, my nod goes to these guys...from that tiny country that is surrounded by those that absolutely despite them and keep that political pressure to ratchet up that hate worldwide. 

Takin' out Iranian nuclear scientists....getting blamed for 9/11......posing as CIA agents...assassinating HAMAS leaders....

These guys are the real deal.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 09:40:03 AM »

what's even the point of these comparisons when everybody knows that when shit hits the fan, you call these guys  8)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 10:05:13 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SERIOUSLY? Aren't you supposed to be one of the "informed" posters on this site?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 10:47:34 AM »
S.E.A.L. team 6  8)

Yes, they are the elite of the elite of the Navy.

All special forces are highly athletic, tough and masters in using weapons, but special groups inside the special forces are even more selected.

What separates a super-elite soldier like a member of Team 6 from "mere" elite soldiers like regular Seals is resourcefulness and intelligence. That is, all special forces are tough as nails, cold, calculating, fearless and masters in the use of weapons, but special groups like Team 6 are able to improvise and think outside the box. They have above average IQ whilst regular Special Forces have average IQ. They are basically the alpha males of the special forces.

But the Spetznaz pawns even Team 6, and the reason for this is experience in combat. Team 6 is basically a SWAT of the Seals, that sneaks in when special targets don't expect and take them out. They are not experienced in actual guerrilla warfare like the Spetznaz or evdn Marines are.

The bottom line is this: if Team 6 sneaked on the Spetznaz at night with their vision goggles, they would win. In an urban or jungle environment where the Spetznaz knows they are coming, the Spetznaz wins 9 out of the 10 times. It is just the way it is.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2012, 10:54:59 AM »
A REAL Green Beret in action...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 10:59:15 AM »
How do they keep the beret on through all their maneuvers, SMM?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 11:05:54 AM »
what's even the point of these comparisons when everybody knows that when shit hits the fan, you call these guys  8)

:D

actually the JTF2 are world class special forces. anyone who has ever trained with them will tell you that.
b

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 11:07:58 AM »
Lol SEALS, LOL SPETNAZ
this shit doesnt work nowadays, only in movies.

Come see Police Special Forces BOPE in Rio de Janeiro working on real urban warfare. They are the best Strategist in the world. SWAT come here to train with them.

Its easy to come and shot everything, but today is all about urban warfare. Where childs and common people share the streets with criminals.

Hi, G Thang.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2012, 11:08:40 AM »
British SAS bitches!  8)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 11:18:30 AM »
I swear suckmansschlong is just a little kid. This is the kind of thread you make when you're 14.

What's bigger/tougher/better/cooler etcetc. Grow up.
from incomplete data

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 11:20:08 AM »
  Yes, they are the elite of the elite of the Navy.

All special forces are highly athletic, tough and masters in using weapons, but special groups inside the special forces are even more selected.

What separates a super-elite soldier like a member of Team 6 from "mere" elite soldiers like regular Seals is resourcefulness and intelligence. That is, all special forces are tough as nails, cold, calculating, fearless and masters in the use of weapons, but special groups like Team 6 are able to improvise and think outside the box. They have above average IQ whilst regular Special Forces have average IQ. They are basically the alpha males of the special forces.

But the Spetznaz pawns even Team 6, and the reason for this is experience in combat. Team 6 is basically a SWAT of the Seals, that sneaks in when special targets don't expect and take them out. They are not experienced in actual guerrilla warfare like the Spetznaz or evdn Marines are.

The bottom line is this: if Team 6 sneaked on the Spetznaz at night with their vision goggles, they would win. In an urban or jungle environment where the Spetznaz knows they are coming, the Spetznaz wins 9 out of the 10 times. .It is just the way it is
SUCKMYMUSCLE
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Oh man.

Too funny.

You're talking like you have inside knowledge of either SF units.....did you also help design their training regimes as well? Did you write their training manuals in between top secret missions? I bet the U.S. and the Russian militaries are contacting you daily for your advice! You're depth of knowledge about each top secret units tactics, equipment, training, capabilities, deployments, favorite movies etc is insane! What's even crazier is that their deployments etc are sealed, how did you get ahold of those? You must be knee deep in SOCOM, my man!

You're full of shit. I love it though, some of these are hilarious:

-"Basically the SWAT of the SEALS"
-"Not experienced in actual guerrilla warfare"
-"With their night vision goggles"
-"But the Spetznatz pawns even Team 6"

I mean, after I got done almost choking on my tongue from laughing so fucking hard at your obvious bullshit I almost collapsed a lung at these gems:

"9/10 times..."
"When the Spetznatz knows their coming..." WOW, really? That's insane, so you're telling me if an OPFOR knows what force is coming to attack they will be better prepared to fight? WOW, that's INSANE! I never knew that! Wow, you're so fucking smart!
"It's just the way it is"..... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

To funny, I'm sure you know it all, well, at least you talk like it.

Reality is that you don't know anymore than JoeFucking Schmoe drinking a draft beer at the local dive.

Too funny, thanks for giving me a good laugh, though.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 11:23:25 AM »
LOL at this shite thread

My dad can beat your dad  :D

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 11:24:45 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Oh man.

Too funny.

You're talking like you have inside knowledge of either SF units.....did you also help design their training regimes as well? Did you write their training manuals in between top secret missions? I bet the U.S. and the Russian militaries are contacting you daily for your advice! You're depth of knowledge about each top secret units tactics, equipment, training, capabilities, deployments, favorite movies etc is insane! What's even crazier is that their deployments etc are sealed, how did you get ahold of those? You must be knee deep in SOCOM, my man!

I mean, after I got done almost choking on my tongue from laughing so fucking hard at your obvious bullshit I almost collapsed a lung at these gems:

"9/10 times..."
"When the Spetznatz knows their coming..." WOW, really? That's insane, so you're telling me if an OPFOR knows what force is coming to attack they will be better prepared to fight? WOW, that's INSANE! I never knew that! Wow, you're so fucking smart!
"It's just the way it is"..... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Reality is that you don't know anymore than JoeFucking Schmoe drinking a draft beer at the local dive.

lmfao
H

suckmymuscle

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 11:29:59 AM »

Oh man.

Too funny.

"9/10 times..."
"It's just the way it is".....

I know a lot about everything I am talking about.

You offer no critique of anything I wrote except saying:"You have no idea what you're talking about.".

What evidence have you presented that I don't know what I am talking about? None.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 11:30:33 AM »
You know you're a highly advanced special forces member, capable of crippling all German Shepherds with his bare hands, when you are able to threaten a defenseless woman with kids on the forum...

Here's what our very own "special" person had to say to RunningMom:

Anyway, I hope some psycho gets you at gunpoint, rips of your clothes, fucks you in the ass until the blood vessels in your asshole burst and then when you are semi-conscious from blood loss, he severs your tits off with a rusty razor blade and leaves you there to die of infection.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oh, you do know a lot about everything you talk about.....

Fucking Coward...STFU

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 11:32:33 AM »
Todays elite soldiers are pussies compared to Ancient Warriors.  Try fighting with just a sword/spear and shield!  Real guts.  

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 11:45:51 AM »

You offer no critique of anything I wrote except saying:"You have no idea what you're talking about.".

What evidence have you presented that I don't know what I am talking about? None.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

"I know a lot about everything I'm talking about"

I love it!

You provide a bunch of assertions that you pass off as fact and when you are questioned on them you put the burden of proof on the other party!

Again, you posted the assertions so it is you that needs to back those assertions with proof! Or are you on a top secret mission with the Spetznatz as we speak and thus can't be troubled with silly things like facts and such?

As I said, Too funny!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 11:47:25 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Your comparing two organizations with two different missions. Green Berets don't (normally) do direct action missions like the SEALs. Team 6 or DEVGRU are on a whole other level. The Russians have their own versions of six and Delta but nobody would compare them to Russian SOF. JSOC's budget is bigger and they have better training. Posting utube video's isn't proof. Read some of what they did in Chechnya...they're ok.
L

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 11:49:50 AM »

Your comparing two organizations with two different missions. Green Berets don't (normally) do direct action missions like the SEALs. Team 6 or DEVGRU are on a whole other level. The Russians have their own versions of six and Delta but nobody would compare them to Russian SOF. JSOC's budget is bigger and they have better training. Posting utube video's isn't proof. Read some of what they did in Chechnya...they're ok.

Dude, watch it. Suckmycockle has a wire tap on your phone as we speak. He was out on super secret missions with the Mossad and Spetznatz for the last few days so he knows about all that shit.

Watch your back.