Author Topic: THIS is about the CRAZIEST Mountain Biking i have ever seen - Deathwish!!!  (Read 7629 times)

Stark

• Getbig V

Stark

• Getbig V

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It's been sped up. Still good single track run. Thinking about going to whistler in the alps myself this summer

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Awesome.. I kind of admire adrenaline junkies like this..
O

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Nuts!  :D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Holy shit that was incredible. One little messup that guy would of been toast.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
So Ron gave you some vacation time thus year huh? Job well done bro.
. Aye?

bradistani

• Getbig V
Jesus

just fucking awesome. really something i wish i took up as a hobby. the outdoors, the beautiful clean fresh air. away from kunts  8)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
i don't get the attraction

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If you ever started this you would be hooked. It so addictive since I started a year ago I haven't stepped into a gym.  After work, weekends, middle of the night in the pissing rain. I grab my bike and head for those trails.  It's taken over my life.... And I love it. It's the same with anyone who starts.

Stark

• Getbig V
If you ever started this you would be hooked. It so addictive since I started a year ago I haven't stepped into a gym.  After work, weekends, middle of the night in the pissing rain. I grab my bike and head for those trails.  It's taken over my life.... And I love it. It's the same with anyone who starts.

falling off must be fucking shit tho

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Doesn't happen often. The only time I hurt myself is when I came off and the piping hot disk rota landed on my calf.  You be amazed how the suspension forks make rocks feel like nothing and super tacky tyre compounds grip to everything

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 You learn how to fall.  8)
O

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
meh...

bradistani

• Getbig V

sounds great man.. you got any favourite trails ?

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
It's been sped up. Still good single track run. Thinking about going to whistler in the alps myself this summer

Whistler is in BC.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
One time when I was in Vegas I went to these ziplines that were in boulder city(they were on Rob and Big) and they had double black diamond trails for bikes. We sat there and watched them for a few minutes, and that shit was awesome. These dudes had balls of steel.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Dead by 41

Adam86

• Getbig III
Whistler is in BC.

Lol whistle is in the alpes as dubai is in india ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i'd like to see someone put a camera on a racoon's head.  Let it climb thru dumpsters, eat garbage, for 8 hours, then condense it into a 45 second badass intense youtube clip.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Lol whistle is in the alpes as dubai is in india ;D

Yeah this place is full of geography experts

A Professional

• Getbig IV
i'd like to see someone put a camera on a racoon's head.  Let it climb thru dumpsters, eat garbage, for 8 hours, then condense it into a 45 second badass intense youtube clip.

Haha! That would be something to see!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
These blokes can rip it up!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Lol I'm an ass. Chatel is the French one I want to go to. Everything in the alps is like a trail center x10.  I ride in wales uk. Usually  Brecon beacon trails, went wood, forest of dean, the skyline port talbot, twrch cwmcarn ect ect HAve a 2011 specialized pitch pro.

m8

• Getbig V