Author Topic: Natural training can ruin your life.  (Read 5311 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Natural training can ruin your life.
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 02:30:38 AM »
eating is not that much more improtant for a natural jesus christ where do you guys get this shit look at prison shows some of the biggest naturals in the world eat shit prison food with maybe a can of tuna or some milk stolen from the chow hall. You can be natural and eat 3 meals a day and a can of tuna or a little extra protein and look just as good as if you ate fucking pat banyas diet or close. Im not a big beleiver in true bodybuilding natural you can life weights work to a 300 bench and 500 deadlift and look good.  5% bf and weigh a 200-250 no way. 210 10-12% yes. Even 220 14% your going to look great compared to the public

lol, half the people I know started taking steroids when they got IN to prison, its easier to get them inside than out, in the UK anyway

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2012, 04:23:19 AM »
If i had to train natural I would walk around 12-15 % and powerlift with arm training. And just very little leg training from seeing people train in institutions its very clear to me you can hold more upper body muscle with less leg muscle as a natural I don't care what supersquats or old sources say if your natural and your legs get bigger it pulls from you upper body. Common knowledge in natural powerlifting

Not only is this true, ripped legs make it harder to have a ripped upper body. The body has to hold fat/water somewhere. My legs are shredded, arms too, any excess weight goes to the stomach and chest, which to get close to ripped makes me so hungry i have to eat junk.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2012, 05:10:53 AM »
I hardly think that being natural and working out is gonna` ruin anyones life any time soon.
::)

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2012, 05:15:44 AM »
Who says having a social life means partying and staying out late?

Besides, even the best bodybuilders (natural or not) live a fairly spartan lifestyles. Look at Dorian Yates, not exactly a party animal.

it is well known that dorian IS a party animal

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2012, 05:17:31 AM »
really ? health problems from steroids ? death from steroids too? show me some proof about these health problems... yeah they can cause acne hair loss cholesterol problems etc but how are those exactly "health" problems they are not life threatening ..

benefits FAR outweigh the negatives. infact steroids and GH will prolong your life assuming you don't go the narcotics route

it's the narcotics that are ruining lives everyday with the cigarettes and the alcohol... not the steroids....

Do you really need a list of all the pros with kidney, prostate and heart problems?  Are you kidding? This is a small subculture of guys using drugs to look good in a mirror and the amount of pros with health problems is really alarming.