Author Topic: Mike Ohearn squatting 800lbs Raw incline presses 420 dumbell presses 200lb VIDEO  (Read 52861 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Mike Ohearn squatting 800lbs Raw VIDEO
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2012, 05:18:24 PM »
you mean you care quite a bit?

Yeah, I think it's funny when people say, "I could care less", instead of, "I couldn't care less". The former just implies you don't actually not care as much as some might think.

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2012, 05:21:36 PM »
Yeah,I got it right here on my desk.

Sipes benched 570,Francois was a serious powerlifter at one time,Ray Mentzer squatted over 700,Franco pulled over 700 and benched damn near 500..................c`mon dude!

I don't disagree with your list, however ...

Francois was never a serious powerlifter. He trained at Westside under Louie for a bit to build more overall mass. (Mike was STRONG, though. He told me he hit 765 at one point, and Louie, a man who doesn't prepetuate bullshit where strength is concerned, confirmed it.)

Ray Menzer never squatted to any even reasonable depth 700. There's just no friggin' way.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2012, 05:24:07 PM »

Francois was never a serious powerlifter. He trained at Westside under Louie for a bit to build more overall mass. (Mike was STRONG, though. He told me he hit 765 at one point, and Louie, a man who doesn't prepetuate bullshit where strength is concerned, confirmed it.)

Ray Menzer never squatted to any even reasonable depth 700. There's just no friggin' way. 
Thanks Rob,as far as Ray Mentzer goes,I was just posting what I`ve read on different occasions.

Of course we all know that we can`t always believe everything we read.  ;)

Yeah,I knew Francois trained with powerlifters,but wasn`t sure if he ever did a meet or not.....strong guy for sure though.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2012, 05:27:06 PM »
Thanks Rob,as far as Ray Mentzer goes,I was just posting what I`ve read on different occasions.

Of course we all know that we can`t always believe everything we read.  ;)

Yeah,I knew Francois trained with powerlifters,but wasn`t sure if he ever did a meet or not.....strong guy for sure though.

The first time I met Platz was also the first time I met Francois. The latter had just recently won his first few pro shows (remember that?) and him and The Golden Eagle came to Toronto for a singing at a MuscleMag store. Tom was small and Mike was arguably the thickest mutherfucker I have ever seen, even to this day. CRAZY.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2012, 05:28:30 PM »
The first time I met Platz was also the first time I met Francois. The latter had just recently won his first few pro shows (remember that?) and him and The Golden Eagle came to Toronto for a singing at a MuscleMag store. Tom was small and Mike was arguably the thickest mutherfucker I have ever seen, even to this day. CRAZY.
Cool!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2012, 05:29:26 PM »
Yeah, I think it's funny when people say, "I could care less", instead of, "I couldn't care less". The former just implies you don't actually not care as much as some might think.

;D
You guys knew what the fuck I meant!  ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2012, 05:42:18 PM »

video of ohearn
incline pressing over 400lbs
and dumbell press with 200lbs
choice is an illusion

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
all fake weights
getbig or getgot

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Cool video. Fred is a good dude. Both cats are very strong.
a

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
Cool video. Fred is a good dude. Both cats are very strong.
yep both super strong
choice is an illusion

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »

What about eddie robinson? super strong

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2012, 07:16:41 PM »
all fake plates,, reduced weight or fake pates,, the blond druged up fitnes model for many years done this balonie,, he can hardly squat 3 plates aside the bar for a good 10

he cant squat 4 plates each side now day

i doubt he squat today period,, fitness models do not squat not during their career and ofocurse not after,, the legs are not important to fitnes model...they do the girl routine...of high rep lowe weight machines and hacks in time....realy dont concentrate on muscle mass at all but more on the gh in the blood and the right aas to go along with it

fitness model has nothing to do with lifting....when you see a bodybuild you know it is a bodybuild even if a 200lb one...you will see lots of thickness in the upper back and delt and pecs...bodybuild have the illusion to appear huge even if only average in size

you know you ae a bodybuilder when you are 200lb and fellas describe you as huge everywhere you go

if you are not desribed as huge when you are 200lb ....5'9... you will never look like a bodybuildr

gh15 approved

Those plates at golds are real that he was using in the 6 plate squat. I can attest to that

I've also witnessed O'Hearn leg pressing one legged with both sides totally loaded up with 45s. He is genuinely strong

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2012, 07:42:24 PM »
Those plates at golds are real that he was using in the 6 plate squat. I can attest to that

I've also witnessed O'Hearn leg pressing one legged with both sides totally loaded up with 45s. He is genuinely strong
With a healthy dose of genuinely butthurt, jealous, haters, apparently.
!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2012, 07:43:07 PM »
there are so many dumb kids on this boarding it is I N S A N E ,, no wonder we can make so much money on you along the years,,

i tell youi once sagain,, mike oharen will be lucky to squat! 3 plates each side of the bar ,,

i am amazined at the level of bodybuild knowlege i see ,, this shows me how much the website im brining and the forums are needed,,

gh15 approved
I am no kid. I want to think the things u say are true and u don't lie, but now I am 100% sure you are full of shit here. I have trained at the same gym with Mike years ago, and this so called fitness model, as u call him is stronger than most pro BB. I have been competing since 1984 so I have witness alot of pros train. I know Mike is full of shit because he claims he is natural, and Idon't blame u for not liking him because of that, but don't lie yourself about his strength.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2012, 07:48:13 PM »
there are so many dumb kids on this boarding it is I N S A N E ,, no wonder we can make so much money on you along the years,,

i tell youi once sagain,, mike oharen will be lucky to squat! 3 plates each side of the bar ,,

i am amazined at the level of bodybuild knowlege i see ,, this shows me how much the website im brining and the forums are needed,,

gh15 approved

Daddyo, when you post stuff like this it just destroys your credibility. If you were a Professional bodybuilder you would know how strong Mike O'hearn is. You would have spent some time at Gold's Venice or at least talked to other IFBB pros who have spent time there, and you would know Mike's poundages. If you continue to say things like. . .

-The pyramids were built by aliens.
-I use the same needle for 50+ injections.
-These guys take 500 mgs a day of Anadrol.
-Mike O’Hearn can not squat 315 for reps.
-I saw the actual defense plans for nuclear attack.

. . . people might begin to think you're unstable.

a

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2012, 07:56:28 PM »
Daddyo, when you post stuff like this it just destroys your credibility. If you were a Professional bodybuilder you would know how strong Mike O'hearn is. You would have spent some time at Gold's Venice or at least talked to other IFBB pros who have spent time there, and you would know Mike's poundages. If you continue to say things like:
The video is there for all to see....
His powerlifting records have been posted
... There is nothing to debate
choice is an illusion

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2012, 07:59:55 PM »
What about eddie robinson? super strong

Dude benched 610, I believe, as a teenager, in a Ohio bench-press contest, raw. Drugged to the max, of course, but still CRAZY strong. Very few powerlifters ever get anywhere close to a 600-pound press, regardless of gear or drugs used.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2012, 09:12:49 PM »
I don't think there has ever been a competing Olympic lifter who has squatted 800 pounds, even. Crazy feat.
did you not see the koklyaev video i posted

guy snatches 210kilogram and competes...........

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2012, 09:32:17 PM »
With a healthy dose of genuinely butthurt, jealous, haters, apparently.

Seriously...the guy is strong, get the fuck over it

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2012, 10:18:39 PM »
Daddyo, when you post stuff like this it just destroys your credibility. If you were a Professional bodybuilder you would know how strong Mike O'hearn is. You would have spent some time at Gold's Venice or at least talked to other IFBB pros who have spent time there, and you would know Mike's poundages. If you continue to say things like. . .

if I were Ron, I would have already banned this moron.

well, on the other hand, you know what a lunatic can bring for a website, for the sake of traffic, it might be  why Ron keeps this lunatic out of his ward

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2012, 10:21:40 PM »

listen ,, you are a convict as we all know corect? you spent time in prison corect? you never had ifbb or npc competitions under yor belt corect? i did both npc and ifbb competitions!

1,, pyramids may very well built by alien gudance

2,,  i use needle sometimes 100 times same damn needle

3,, some fellas take lots of anadrola ,, in high mg ,, if you look into my recomendations you wll see i recomeneded less but you are to old and too dumb to look into it

4,,mike is a woosy ,, you know what woosy is...he been on hormones for very logn time,, and HE IS NOT STRONG IN THE LEG DEPARTMENT ! ,,

5,, i did see the plans of attack on the iranian nuclear facilities,, and you will most likley see it coming befor your eyes ,,sadly  it wil have to be done

tom ,, you are a wanna be that never was! ,, you never amounted to anything in bodybuilding,, you are what i call

a golds whore ,, you know what gold venice whore mean? this is what you are,,

you are old bitter fella ...you are twister of truth in much worse way than the coach for you are letting fellas go into shit and sit asdie...

but what can one expect from a convict,,

you are scam low life and hopefully you have no chldren of your own ...you were meant to live no one behind ,, you are digusting

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2012, 10:25:22 PM »
if I were Ron, I would have already banned this moron.

well, on the other hand, you know what a lunatic can bring for a website, for the sake of traffic, it might be  why Ron keeps this lunatic out of his ward

do you understand whats coming? do you have a slight clue to what im bringing?

first you say im gimick,, then you say no he is one,, then no he is alex and balonie,, then you say he is g101 and milion elf,,

fellas i am one fella i am all who i say i am ,, and im bringin something very big and very cruel pretty soon,,  i have so many fellas working for me that yu ocreated a monster,, and i mean every word i say ,,

ron doesnt bann me becaus he know this is one person and he knows very well this fact

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
",, i did see the plans of attack on the iranian nuclear facilities,, and you will most likley see it coming befor your eyes ,,sadly  it wil have to be done"-gh15
a

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
",, i did see the plans of attack on the iranian nuclear facilities,, and you will most likley see it coming befor your eyes ,,sadly  it wil have to be done" -gh15

LOL  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
gh what's with the new nasty attitude my man?  Don't get mad at me because your new website didn't launch. I was actually trying to help your cause. If you keep saying things that everyone knows are untrue, no one will believe you even when you do tell the truth.
a