Author Topic: Mike Ohearn squatting 800lbs Raw incline presses 420 dumbell presses 200lb VIDEO  (Read 52700 times)

csnut18

• Getbig III
you dont speak the truth, you push bunk sources

He never pushed a single bunk source. The sources gh15 mentioned are actually very good sources.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
blabalabalbaa

always just I said, I saw, I thought, I, I ,I , never have anything to back up and prove anything

:-X :-X :-X

i saw your mama last night ,, while i was banging her,, while i was about to cum ,, she was screaming I I I ...then... i came on her face ,, after that i went home adn wrote it on getbig for I! am god of hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoff

• Getbig V
i saw your mama last night ,, while i was banging her,, while i was about to cum ,, she was screaming I I I ...then... i came on her face ,, after that i went home adn wrote it on getbig for I! am god of hormones

gh15 approved

that's it? that's what you have to troll as a god? I'm expecting more than that

oh by the way, prove it if you banged my mom,

if you can't, just like anything you said, is blablalblalblalba all full of shit

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
when i used to go to the gym in all my years ive never seen a 405 incline but have seen a 585 bench by a steroid lookin freak and a 365 pound military by a huge fat steroid lookin freak

When Cormier and some other random pro (forget his name- he had to retire due to kidney problems)- were training at golds in 2005, I saw them using 405 on the incline for at least 8 reps. Of course roids were involved

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If Ohearn has a fake plate or 2 with the 800 lb squat (and I believe he does) then how on earth can you accept any lift he claims?

That is, if he has so little respect for lifting, the irongame, or his "fans" that he fakes any lift, then all the lifts could be fake.  The 200 lb db bench is really 100 lb db's.

You can't claim a legit 400 lb incline and then claim an 800 squat.  

it's all bullshit........

Because people have seen him doing lifts with legit weights- meaning barbell weights that I just used that I know to be 45 pounds. That is how.

csnut18

• Getbig III
exactly, the gh15 is "under new management"

You make a fool out of yourself with each post. It sounds like you want to be gh15 but you don't have his intelligence, so you got nowhere.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You make a fool out of yourself with each post. It sounds like you want to be gh15 but you don't have his intelligence, so you got nowhere.
He is right. There is something different going on with gh15 right now. I don't know if he is stressed about getting the website up and he can't take the pressure or what.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
He is right. There is something different going on with gh15 right now. I don't know if he is stressed about getting the website up and he can't take the pressure or what.

im always the same lol ,, you fellas are crazy

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Kulutues

• Getbig III

adrain

• Getbig III
When Cormier and some other random pro (forget his name- he had to retire due to kidney problems)- were training at golds in 2005, I saw them using 405 on the incline for at least 8 reps. Of course roids were involved
I've seen a guy on the incline hit sets of 405 and 430 x 1.  Pretty smooth lift Texas bred guy.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
 <iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
GH-15 WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?
Mike Ohearn lcaims 21" arms naturally?lol. Trust me, I find it hard to beleive.Yes he is 6'2" but 21 "arms on a naturally bodybnuilder? Come on?
Not even half of the pro bodybulders have a legit 21".I had a 21" arms after getting up to 290lbs, and using several cylces.I persoanlly think antything over 19" is unattainable, for a natural bodybulder.
Thats if he has huge bones.
This Ohearn guy s a nice guy, but if you look at his pics from the 2012 Arnold Cliassic, he is lean full and hard.
That doesnt normally happen to a man who is 42 years old with the use of HGH, Tren Test, and Porbably Primobolan.
I dont care if your natural or not, but if you arent dont blow smoke up other peoples asses.
GH-15  can you please list names of all the natural competitors you think that were actually using gear besides Mike Ohearn.I am interested on your perspective, since you are in the "know"

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
He still married to the hot persian gal?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
GH-15 WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?
Mike Ohearn lcaims 21" arms naturally?lol. Trust me, I find it hard to beleive.Yes he is 6'2" but 21 "arms on a naturally bodybnuilder? Come on?
Not even half of the pro bodybulders have a legit 21".I had a 21" arms after getting up to 290lbs, and using several cylces.I persoanlly think antything over 19" is unattainable, for a natural bodybulder.
Thats if he has huge bones.
This Ohearn guy s a nice guy, but if you look at his pics from the 2012 Arnold Cliassic, he is lean full and hard.
That doesnt normally happen to a man who is 42 years old with the use of HGH, Tren Test, and Porbably Primobolan.
I dont care if your natural or not, but if you arent dont blow smoke up other peoples asses.
GH-15  can you please list names of all the natural competitors you think that were actually using gear besides Mike Ohearn.I am interested on your perspective, since you are in the "know"

they did promo with thsoe fellas ...you can look for it on youtube ,,  i think its number 8 or 9 promo

everyone in that promo is fake natural

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
here it si found it for you ,,

every single one of the fellas there wa sapproved by me for realease,, thsoe are the fake natural i approved,,they are all as hormonized as any npc and ifbb competitor

you will hear about every single one of them on gh15 website and forums on a regular basis

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't think so. If you read his early and I mean 2005, he was very confrontational. Always calling Onlyme a fat pig or that he was gonna fuck him in the ass lol. Until recently, he was never rattled much and didn't respond to the gimmicks. Now it's, I fuck your mom this and I fuck your mom that haha! I have read gh15  from the very first posting and never thought he was diff people. I never even noticed the slow transition from his good English to the unintelligible language know. It's always read the same for me

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
I don't think so. If you read his early and I mean 2005, he was very confrontational. Always calling Onlyme a fat pig or that he was gonna fuck him in the ass lol. Until recently, he was never rattled much and didn't respond to the gimmicks. Now it's, I fuck your mom this and I fuck your mom that haha! I have read gh15  from the very first posting and never thought he was diff people. I never even noticed the slow transition from his good English to the unintelligible language know. It's always read the same for me

they are dumb ,, they dont get it lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V

the top pic girl, what was her name again? She did a few shoots for a brief while. Mostly MMI

Unbelievably hot

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
im always the same lol ,, you fellas are crazy

gh15 approved
Just allot of gimmicks and agenda's. Poster's trying to make a name for themselves by challenging gh15. Honestly the gimmicks are getting overbearingly lame. I am starting to just want to hang on the steroid board because of all the crap on G & O. It's good to have you back

falco

• Getbig V

gh15 approved

Are you sure she didn't swallow it due to it's pinneaplle sweet taste?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
He never pushed a single bunk source. The sources gh15 mentioned are actually very good sources.

Naps/promeds sucks

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Because people have seen him doing lifts with legit weights- meaning barbell weights that I just used that I know to be 45 pounds. That is how.

Yes, he uses real big weights in a real big gym. 

And that still doesn't make him Jon-fuckin'-Cole........

He's a male model and male models rarely squat with 700 lbs.  Just a little fact of nature...........

falco

• Getbig V
here it si found it for you ,,

every single one of the fellas there wa sapproved by me for realease,, thsoe are the fake natural i approved,,they are all as hormonized as any npc and ifbb competitor

you will hear about every single one of them on gh15 website and forums on a regular basis

gh15 approved

A video of natural liars and filths.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I was a natural bodybuilder until 2001.I did several shows, did well then I said let me give Muscle Mania ,LOL.Not a good idea if you are a drug free for life bodybuilder.I got 4th, in the heavies.Then I gave Team Universe a try, and got killed.I am telling you these guys in Team Universe, and Msucel Mania are as dense and as hard as the guys in the NPC Mr USA.
The year I did Team Universe Skip Lacour came in a 233lbs, with glutes stridated,James Bivens came in a 255lbs, then there was some other guy, with a huge GH was 5'11'' 245lbs.
I came in a 216lbs, and got slaughtered, but I was drug free
I have big heavy bones.and a large frame..
I was 250lbs after 15 years of training, and I dieted down and next to them I looked like a broom handle.
All those guys were hard, dense, and there muscle bellies were insane.
After that show, I said, I am done with the Natural route, and crossed over to the dark side.
I will never step foot on a natural stage again, unless they want me to guest pose or give out a trophy.
I got integrity, if you use any gear,or any type of  your as should never be on a natural stage.
If people will natural shows and use gear, I dont know how they can even look themselves in the mirror and be proud they won.I personally couldnt do it.It would eat me up and the guilt take over.
I dont care if your natural or not, but if you use any form of steroid, dont enter natural shows.
To me thats called head huinting.Its not fair, and its cheating.If you cheat to win, you really didnt win.IMO

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Mike is very proud of his Irish heritage, look at that beautiful Ireland sweater. I should have invited him over for Paddy's day to Dublin for pints of the black stuff

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

Yes, he uses real big weights in a real big gym. 

And that still doesn't make him Jon-fuckin'-Cole........

He's a male model and male models rarely squat with 700 lbs.  Just a little fact of nature...........

Bottom line is he is strong, sorry if that pisses a lot of fat powerlifters off.
Trans Milkshake.