Author Topic: Apple has 100 Billion Dollars in cash reserves  (Read 5615 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Apple has 100 Billion Dollars in cash reserves
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 12:45:34 PM »
LMAO that would be epic!!!

They need about $800 billion more to do that.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2012, 04:48:56 PM »
All amassed from Chinese slave labor.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2012, 05:05:38 PM »
how about saying "fuck Foxconn" and start making products in america at a little less profit?
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2012, 05:26:10 PM »
how about saying "fuck Foxconn" and start making products in america at a little less profit?

Its not just about money...

Read:  www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/business/apple-america-and-a-squeezed-middle-class.html?_r=4&pagewanted=all

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2012, 05:42:24 PM »
What to do with the billions?

More than likely the board will approve a large one time dividend to shareholders. Furthermore, they will issue a share repurchase plan. Both have been discussed in their Q10 filings numerous times.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2012, 05:47:05 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2012, 05:58:08 PM »
Maybe the Thieves will give it back!, how do you think these companies get so rich, they steal from the Ignorant Massess, who are buying nothing superior technologically, but are paying huge markups! These CEO's must laugh all the way to the bank, they get some poor sap on one side of the globe to make the goods for less than $20 and then they get some poor sap on the other side of the globe to pay $500 for it.  All while never leaving the comfort of their Ultra Mansion!  Amazing what some Pink and Purple paint can do!

And do you think the Homos, metrosexuals and effeminate men have any shame that they made Apple so rich!
I think Not!
V

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2012, 06:09:57 PM »
Maybe the Thieves will give it back!, how do you think these companies get so rich, they steal from the Ignorant Massess, who are buying nothing superior technologically, but are paying huge markups! These CEO's must laugh all the way to the bank, they get some poor sap on one side of the globe to make the goods for less than $20 and then they get some poor sap on the other side of the globe to pay $500 for it.  All while never leaving the comfort of their Ultra Mansion!  Amazing what some Pink and Purple paint can do!

And do you think the Homos, metrosexuals and effeminate men have any shame that they made Apple so rich!
I think Not!

What are you talking about?  Apple computers are virus free.  I mean I spent $600 for my 17 Dell Studio 3 years ago, and I haven't had a virus with the assistance of Google Chrome and Adware, not one infection and lost of datum.  I could have done better if I had given Apple $2500 for a 17 in laptop if I had listen to Bay and the other fan boys on getbig.   

Apple Rules!  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2012, 06:20:01 PM »
What are you talking about?  Apple computers are virus free.  I mean I spent $600 for my 17 Dell Studio 3 years ago, and I haven't had a virus with the assistance of Google Chrome and Adware, not one infection and lost of datum.  I could have done better if I had given Apple $2500 for a 17 in laptop if I had listen to Bay and the other fan boys on getbig.  

Apple Rules!  ::)
Apple attracts the non technical who like pretty things, i have used PC's for 30 years and haven't had many problems, and any i had where easily fixed.  Apple isn't as prone to viruses and the like as they don't have the market share and aren't as popular target for hackers and virus code writers.  Anyway for those in the know, Apples are just a good balance of the technology on the market, they are far from the best and their margeting strategy is aimed at the fashion conscious!  To serious computer users, Apples are like the gaybar of Computers! Real men build their own PC's and customise them they way they want - here is one of my Rig's - Fuck Apple!
V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2012, 06:26:34 PM »
Apple attracts the non technical who like pretty things, i have used PC's for 30 years and haven't had many problems, and any i had where easily fixed.  Apple isn't as prone to viruses and the like as they don't have the market share and aren't as popular target for hackers and virus code writers.  Anyway for those in the know, Apples are just a good balance of the technology on the market, they are far from the best and their margeting strategy is aimed at the fashion conscious!  To serious computer users, Apples are like the gaybar of Computers! Real men build their own PC's and customise them they way they want - here is one of my Rig's - Fuck Apple!

That's a nice rig E-Kul, and you're right--to a certain extent apple is a fashion accessory. However their software is very user friendly, not loaded with bloatware, and as someone said-- not virus prone (whether it's due to not being a target or not; it matters not to the consumer). Apple comps always come with a wide array of useful software right out of the box! PC has followed suit. This is the appeal to people that don't buy them to be trendy. (I've known a lot of people that admitted to living beyond their means yet holding on to their Apple phone because it's 'very important in order to look professional'.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2012, 06:33:28 PM »
That's a nice rig E-Kul, and you're right--to a certain extent apple is a fashion accessory. However their software is very user friendly, not loaded with bloatware, and as someone said-- not virus prone (whether it's due to not being a target or not; it matters not to the consumer). Apple comps always come with a wide array of useful software right out of the box! PC has followed suit. This is the appeal to people that don't buy them to be trendy. (I've known a lot of people that admitted to living beyond their means yet holding on to their Apple phone because it's 'very important in order to look professional'.
I know, I am overly critical of Apple, as i was introduced to PC's early, my Dad was an Engineer and we had a Tandy TRS-80, moved on to IBM 286,386,486 as a teen owned Commodore Amigas and our crappy technical School back in the late 80's had a British Model Computer called a BBC who eventually went bankrupt - I remember as a teen being attracted to the few Macs I saw getting around but never could justify the expense.  I was pulling aprt computers as soon as i could and I used to work in a big Auction House selling ex-government tech equipment, and liquidated businesses etc etc..   I pretty much have seen it all in terms of computers, i come from a technical family and all the men in the family are technical geeks of some sort, my brother is a highly qualified draftsmen and a master operater of the software Solidworks.  My Father prior to that was a pioneer in CAD in his company and introduced and trained people in this field.  Anyway, it is the very reason Apples are popular to most that they are not attractive to me.  The fact they come pre-installed with a heap of software is a turn off, I like to control everything from the very onset, from Operating System Install to the software installed afterwards, but I am a tech guy and after 20 years in Computers I am about to get out of Computers to pursue another path - I have a very Strong Love Hate relationship with Computers, I am the local goto Guy for repairs and pc builds - I am tired of it though, I get calls at all hours, all so some guy can get his computer running again and finish his wank!
V

chess315

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2012, 06:36:18 PM »
if i was an apple share holder I would opt out and go on a 20yr drinking and whore binge.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2012, 07:11:50 PM »
yeah, and justin bieber is probably richer than hans zimmer.  and we know who's better.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2012, 08:08:45 PM »
Can't wait to start collecting dividends on this great stock. This is one of the best stocks I have ever bought, close to CMG (Chipotle) which I bought for 100 share and is now up to 413 a share

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 08:26:58 PM »

I very much liked your post!  And the rig is pretty fucking sweet too!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2012, 10:11:46 PM »
I very much liked your post!  And the rig is pretty fucking sweet too!
THANKS!
V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2012, 10:59:09 PM »
Apple is doomed, remember?   :-*
They were doomed at one point.  got some cash from Bill and pretty much took off after that.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2012, 11:59:57 PM »
They were doomed at one point.  got some cash from Bill and pretty much took off after that.

Gates saved Apple and what the the prick audience do? Boo him. Unbelievable.

I'm sure Apple will use their money for education, fighting disease and making life better around the world like the Gates Foundation does  ::)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2012, 12:00:50 AM »
who cares?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2012, 12:11:28 AM »
Gates saved Apple and what the the prick audience do? Boo him. Unbelievable.

I'm sure Apple will use their money for education, fighting disease and making life better around the world like the Gates Foundation does  ::)
If ANYBODY THINKS bILL gATES IS ANY SORT OF GOOD GUY, WELL HIS WELL PAID MEDIA CAMPAIGN HAS WORKED. Bill Gates is such a crook, his own government tried unsuccesfully to sue him.  All his charitable foundations are so he can buy a peace prize. If you think the worlds richest man cares one hoot about other people - you have succesfully been sold Propoganda.  The Elite have been paying for your mind for years and you dont even know it!  This Poster thinks Bill Gates cares! HA HA

Check out Bill Gates Cock Sack Stunner that renders a man infertile for six months - the NWO will love these, then they can control who beeds and who doesn't!
V

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2012, 12:41:14 AM »
If you think the worlds richest man cares one hoot about other people - you have succesfully been sold Propoganda.

Ok, so it's better to hold on to the money and/or give it to stock holders. Epic logic!

Who the FUCK cares how the money goes to a good cause - as long as it happens. That's just being a hypocrite.

So, perhaps you can compare the two below and tell me how Apple's approach is better:

- Gates: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation
- Apple: give money to stock holders instead of charities

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2012, 01:37:30 AM »

+1

Fuck Apple and their plastic unmaintainable shite.

Apple make computers for girly men that use girly software...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2012, 02:18:06 AM »
+1

I am laughing at your level of geekiness - I wish I could keep my computer room that tidy, my workspaces have always looked like a bomb has hit - I never stay tidy for long - Nice Setup by the way!
V

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2012, 02:21:13 AM »
+1

what markets are you trading in? i can see the pips in the picture  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2012, 02:21:47 AM »
+1

I did the same, customed my own, but not in a closet lol