Author Topic: AG Eric Holder: "People need to be BRAINWASHED about how they think about guns"  (Read 1431 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i heard about this earlier today.

the thing is - this was 1995.  Half the 'repubs' on getbig were voting clinton back then.

I don't remember living under an assault weapons ban for 1 second Under obama.  However, bush didn't repeal it - and he said he'd like to renew it.  We lived under it for over 3 years with president Bush.  And mittens actually SIGNED an AWB for his own state.

So yeah, sorry, but some speech from 95 doesn't affect things now.  holder hasn't taken my gun rights under the obama admin, has he?  If so, which ones?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i heard about this earlier today.

the thing is - this was 1995.  Half the 'repubs' on getbig were voting clinton back then.

I don't remember living under an assault weapons ban for 1 second Under obama.  However, bush didn't repeal it - and he said he'd like to renew it.  We lived under it for over 3 years with president Bush.  And mittens actually SIGNED an AWB for his own state.

So yeah, sorry, but some speech from 95 doesn't affect things now.  holder hasn't taken my gun rights under the obama admin, has he?  If so, which ones?

What is three dead agents, 300 mexicans, felonies, broken international laws, perjury, anyway?  Right?  No biggie.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

What is three dead agents, 300 mexicans, felonies, broken international laws, perjury, anyway?  Right?  No biggie.   

holder belongs in prison for that.  He obviously lied about it, so at the very least, it's perjury.  IF there is evidence showing he knowingly allowed these agents to be killed, why the MotherFCK isn't Issa and congress bringing him up on charges?

Either there isn't proof - or they're complicit.  Which is it?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
You need a break from getbig dude. Go outside, to the park, get some fresh air, smell the flowers, hug an obama supporter, listen to the sounds of the birds chirping, count to potato, say hello to an old lady, etc. etc.  And promise yourself you won't talk about obama for a week. Get some humanity back in your soul.
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You need a break from getbig dude. Go outside, to the park, get some fresh air, smell the flowers, hug an obama supporter, listen to the sounds of the birds chirping, count to potato, say hello to an old lady, etc. etc.  And promise yourself you won't talk about obama for a week. Get some humanity back in your soul.

Fuck off.  If you dont want to comment on the topic at hand - go troll elsewhere. 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Fuck off.  If you dont want to comment on the topic at hand - go troll elsewhere. 
what topic? you're taking his comment out of all context and going batshit crazy over it. Take a chill pill dude, is all i'm saying. Fucking relax.
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Fuck Holder, he's probably the kind of moron that would get mugged at knife point and want to ban knives, he's a piece of shit.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
240...will you had over your guns when they come for them. When was the last time you were in a gun store..talked to gun store owners....went to a range..talked to fellow gun owners. The shit the ATF pulls is beyond criminal. There is a great gun store outside of Norfolk...they have all kinds of used weapons from ww2 to the present. I do business with the owners all the time and they said it was night and day as soon as Obama came in. The friggen ATF stayed with them for a week going through paper work....put 55.6 instead of 5.56..they'll shut you down. I've got a buddy with a class 1 and 3 license...he doesn't even spped because he wons over 300 weapons and is worried he'll get fucked. This is on the agenda for the next 4 years.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mask Coming Off Coordinated Administration Deception On Guns
Ammoland ^ | 19 March, 2012 | David Codrea
Posted on March 19, 2012 9:30:21 PM EDT by marktwain

USA --(Ammoland.com)- “We need to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way,” then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder advocated in a 1995 C-SPAN video that surfaced over the weekend on Breitbart.com and has since gone viral in the gun activist community.

Comparing it to the way government helped create a stigma for smoking, Holder bragged “Now we have people who cower outside of buildings and kind of smoke in private and don’t want to admit it.”

This was consistent with the administration talking points message being promulgated through another branch of government at that time:

Dr. Mark Rosenberg, Director of the CDC’s National Center for Injury Control and Prevention (NCIPC) in 1994 told The Washington Post: “We need to revolutionize the way we look at guns, like what we did with cigarettes. Now it [sic] is dirty, deadly, and banned.”
That a fundamental right is treated as a stigmatized vice should be no surprise—after all, the White House makes no secret of how they wish for us to perceive it, and how they will lie to us to ensure that perception:

The Second Amendment gives citizens the right to bear arms.
“Lie” is not too strong a word. They know that’s not a true statement.

Continue reading on Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-national/mask-coming-off-coordinated-administration-deception-on-guns

About David Codrea: David Codrea is a long-time gun rights advocate who defiantly challenges the folly of citizen disarmament. He is a field editor for GUNS Magazine, and a blogger at The War on Guns: Notes from the Resistance. Read more at www.DavidCodrea.com.