Author Topic: RON, Please set a minimum post limit before newbs can start their own thread  (Read 6928 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
This site is getting fucking ridiculous.  Too many fuckers with 2 posts asking about where to buy steroids, or fucking gimmicks littering the place with a dozen threads.

Ron, set the min post count to 500 or even 1000 to teach newbs about the thunderdome before they can post their useless threads. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
somebody needs to bribe this fella with some GH to get him to lay off keyboard for a bit.  perhaps the lethargy will calm him down too.
"

bigmc

• Getbig V
This site is getting fucking ridiculous.  Too many fuckers with 2 posts asking about where to buy steroids, or fucking gimmicks littering the place with a dozen threads.

Ron, set the min post count to 500 or even 1000 to teach newbs about the thunderdome before they can post their useless threads. 

good idea

be ok if the gimmick werent so fucking crap
T

skeela

• Getbig II
Unbelievable,everywhere I look I see his name!! He's taken over GB!!!

UMPlabs

• Getbig II

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
he's quite the posting savant rivaling the gimmickry of a23
"

Army of One

• Getbig V
This site is getting fucking ridiculous.  Too many fuckers with 2 posts asking about where to buy steroids, or fucking gimmicks littering the place with a dozen threads.

Great idea.Ron, this needs to be done!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Agree with MOS.... site is watered down big time.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
x2

I had maybe one thread on the G&O so far.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
YAGR,with 6-7 gimmicks running with multiple tabs open ruining the board once again.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
haha, I haven't been here for ages but this place still smells like Bluto spirit.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Gimmicks no likey..... >:(

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
haha, I haven't been here for ages but this place still smells like Bluto spirit.

he's back

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=419743.0
"

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
very impressive. only bluto could be so persistent and tenacious with his posting
"

bigmc

• Getbig V
very impressive. only bluto could be so persistent and tenacious with his posting

gimmick
T

Stark

• Getbig V
Its pointless - the minimum posts - you just have these fucking guys flood the threads with - Cool and - no - yes posts until they have the right amount of posts to start flooding gossip again.

You have to kill the problem by the root - and its the same with the immigrant problem - STOP allowing gimmicks to enter the forum, be selective and not lazy.

littleguns

• Getbig V
Why not set up a sticky of people's names to be aware of?

I know people on here that have 5-6 id's....cmon now, when do these guys find time to flip the burgers?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
YAGR,with 6-7 gimmicks running with multiple tabs open ruining the board once again.
This is what happens when people give him attention---positive ("that was funny") or negative.
The troll got bigger, and bigger and soon developed multiple personality disorder.

Due to him not getting attention IRL, he comes here and seeks it---and since he can't fit in here, he chooses to bring down the very board he wishes to be part of.

Stark

• Getbig V
HAHAHAH you call out the truth and your post is being deleted - Getbig is done!!! fuck I cannot believe it my favorite place in the internet is killing itself all because of some cunts and a lazy fat fucking Admin.

BOW

• Getbig III
Just post ip and home address and will hire a hitman to take hime out. Permanently solves the problem and sends a message to future gimicks

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Stark complaining about the quality of posts on GB is a bit rich. He has probably been the biggest poster of shit and spam in the history of the website. If he doesn't like it he should put more effort into his dead body/snuff website.