Author Topic: prolactin issues on tren?!  (Read 7337 times)

dfresh

• Getbig III
Re: prolactin issues on tren?!
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 04:47:30 AM »
*Moved due to steroid related content.
All threads posted on the G&O that contain strong elements of steroid content will be moved to the steroid board from here on out.

Arnold jr.

thanks arnold

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 04:56:11 AM »
another question...support supps on tren, would i need any? maybe something for the kidneys or other organs?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 07:50:19 AM »
on 400mg weekly TrE

Selegiline (using) for the prolactin .25mg ed

your other options
Pramipexole
Dostinex (a.k.a. cabergoline, cabaser). Stay clear of liquid dispensed solution.
Bromocriptine - too harsh

And using Arimidex to keep estrogen in check .50mg eod

Where can any of this be purchased?  Most of the chefs I deal with have non of this shit listed.  Isn't Prami a Parkinson's drug?

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 10:00:37 AM »
Where can any of this be purchased?  Most of the chefs I deal with have non of this shit listed.  Isn't Prami a Parkinson's drug?

manpower is ur guy  ;)

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 10:02:06 AM »
manpower is ur guy  ;)

That's what I told him lol. Now answer my questions :D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2012, 10:38:26 AM »
manpower is ur guy  ;)
His accutane and exemastane are junk, but have heard good things about the other stuff he has.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 10:55:18 AM »
Bishes answer my questions!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »
Where can any of this be purchased?  Most of the chefs I deal with have non of this shit listed.  Isn't Prami a Parkinson's drug?

Selegiline is also a Parkinson's drug. It's for "early-stage Parkinson's disease, depression and senile dementia."

The Arimidex, the chefs usually carry. Tabs are easy to comeby. Costly, but very effective. If you are looking to save $, then try it dispensed in a solution from a research chemical company. The others -- Prami, Dostinex, & Selegiline can also be found there.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2012, 05:32:34 PM »
anyone else? :-[

and no support supps i take it, just a balanced diet i guess?

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 09:49:36 AM »
all this prolactin dopamine agonists meds will low you growth hormone level, just use some mild antiestrogen like masteron or provirons

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 01:51:13 PM »
so the verdict is prolactin gyno is very unlikely at 300-400mg tren a week, unless you are prone to gyno?

currently on 500mg test e and no gyno...hopefully that means im good to go!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 02:20:14 PM »
Prolactin gyno comes about generally by having too high of estrogen levels, so provided that that kept in check there shouldn't be an issue.
Long read and copy and paste (read this awhile back and makes sense as in most cases of having issues with tren/deca seems that the test doseage is also high as well) Some is probably a little bit outdated:

"In truth, the etiology of gynecomastia is unknown and a number of agents including estrogens, progestins, GH, IGF -1, and prolactin may be involved. However, most authorities believe that a decreased (T+DHT)/E ratio is central to the development of gyno , and that blocking the effects of estrogen, or increasing T + DHT levels, is central to ameliorating the problem.

Regarding prolactin, androgens decrease prolactin levels whereas estrogens increase prolactin. Non-aromatizing androgens have never been shown to elevate prolactin levels in humans, but testosterone has, due to its aromatization to estradiol (19). Prolactin secreting tumors, or prolactinomas, are often associated with gyno . But in these cases the prolactin is believed to induce gyno by suppressing testosterone production: “Prolactinomas that are sufficiently large to cause gynecomastia do so as a result of impairment of gonadotropin secretion and secondary hypogonadism”. (20). However, this is a moot issue in AAS users whose gonadotropin secretion is already blunted.

According to research cited in (20), prolactin may have a direct stimulatory effect on mammary tissue development, but only in the presence of high estrogen levels:

The presence of mild hyperprolactinaemia is therefore not uncommon in patients with estrogen excess. Significant primary hyperprolactinaemia, on the other hand, may directly stimulate epithelial cell proliferation in an estrogen-primed breast, causing epithelial cell proliferation and gynaecomastia.

So rather than focusing solely on lowering prolactin levels which may be elevated in users of aromatizing androgens, attacking estrogen should be the first line of action.

GH and IGF -1 are considered critical to the proliferation of mammary tissue. An excellent review of the role played by these hormones, as well as a general overview of gynecomastia can be found here:

Since elevated GH and IGF -1 are considered important to the anabolic effect of AAS, it would be impractical and counterproductive to attempt to prevent gynecomastia by blocking GH/IGF .

Progesterone acts in concert with estrogen to promote breast development, and at least part of any role played by synthetic progestins may be to stimulate IGF -1 production in the breast. But again, blocking the action of progesterone or synthetic progestins is not practical. Specific progesterone receptor antagonists like RU-486 block not only the progesterone receptor, but the androgen receptor as well, and have actually been associated with the development of gynecomastia (21). In any case, progesterone is thought to act on the breast to enhance the effects of estrogen (22) so once again, attacking estrogen is the easiest and most logical approach.

DHT gel (Andractim) or a generic knockoff might help as well. DHT is thought to act as an aromatase inhibitor (23) and perhaps compete directly with estrogen for binding at the estrogen receptor (24). DHT has been used in several case reports and controlled trials to successfully treat gynecomastia . So perhaps a viable strategy would be to combine DHT gel with tamoxifen . I would recommend tamoxifen rather than an aromatase inhibitor due to the simple fact that tamoxifen has been widely used in numerous controlled studies to succesfully treat gynecomastia, whereas the evidence to support the efficacy of aromatase inhibitors is scanty at best. "

UXL

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2012, 02:21:15 PM »
so the verdict is prolactin gyno is very unlikely at 300-400mg tren a week, unless you are prone to gyno?

currently on 500mg test e and no gyno...hopefully that means im good to go!

I am not so sure about this. ^^^^     Tren is A Lot different than test. Plus with test you are talking about Estro side effects and with tren you are talkinf about prolactin sides 2 completely separate side effect each that need to be controlled seperatley. I use arimidex to keep the Esto down and I take approx. 1g of test when on and .25mg MWF does the trick for me. Hold very little water at this dose. Everyone will be different but this could be a good place to start. Then I use caber from MP to keep the prolactin at bay, and that looks like this .50mg M-Th or if you still have issue try MWF ect. hope this helps.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2012, 05:07:06 PM »
Thanks for the replies fellas. I'm gonna pick up some prami from MP....now I don't need to run it from the get go though right? Rather only if I start to get sides. And how would I know difference from prolactin and estro related sides?

UXL

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2012, 11:35:40 AM »
Thanks for the replies fellas. I'm gonna pick up some prami from MP....now I don't need to run it from the get go though right? Rather only if I start to get sides. And how would I know difference from prolactin and estro related sides?

I would pick up caber from MP first instead of prami because at least from my experience with both caber is much milder in way of side effects, and I would start it right out of the gates because if you wait for the signs to develop then it take 1-2 wks to get things back in line and that is not fun been there done that. tren is very hard on your nutz at least it was on mine I thought deca was a bitch ...dose not even hold a candle to tren. I would also take HCH the whole cycle at 500 icu's  2x's per week to keep your balls from turning into rasins.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »

bump

im leaning towards prami...should i start it from day one with the tren....or hold off unless needed?

and how would i know when to turn to prami...only if i would in fact start to lactate?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2012, 08:29:36 PM »
help!

either prami or just gonna pick up some mast

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2012, 09:01:30 PM »
get prami if running tren, mast will help with estro from text but not tren, deca oils
muscle

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2012, 09:02:25 PM »
and dont take in morning, take at night and start low like .25mg, this stuff can make you feel shitty for a few days but just dont start off too much
muscle

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2012, 09:07:33 PM »
and dont take in morning, take at night and start low like .25mg, this stuff can make you feel shitty for a few days but just dont start off too much

cool thanks bro. so definitely start it from day one...ive always heard only use AS NEEDED...?

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2012, 10:27:06 AM »
well picked up some prami from MP

at least now i have something on hand for estrogen...nolva/letro

and for prolactin...prami

ready to get started! 8)