Author Topic: questions answered ,, do not touch ,, i will not write it again  (Read 7811 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: questions answered ,, do not touch ,, i will not write it again
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2012, 02:53:53 PM »
I also like gh15 and most of his elfs.

I have stated many times that he can post relevant info on this board all he wants.

It's the personal threats and attempted outings that are getting way out of hand.

Like Arnold just said, it's his followers that i have issues with. A lot of his elfs are good brothers that i have come to respect. Guys like dustin, BiGHer, Optimus...all solid bro's. I'm glad to have them around.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 03:20:52 PM »
I also like gh15 and most of his elfs.

I have stated many times that he can post relevant info on this board all he wants.

It's the personal threats and attempted outings that are getting way out of hand.

Like Arnold just said, it's his followers that i have issues with. A lot of his elfs are good brothers that i have come to respect. Guys like dustin, BiGHer, Optimus...all solid bro's. I'm glad to have them around.

8)

Agree. BiGHer is alright by me...don't know much about the other two but they may be good guys too. It's a select dozen or so that ruin it for everyone.

maskman

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »
GH15 IS THE LAW IN GETBIG.COM AND OF NEW ERA OF BODYBUILDING.
FUCKING LIARS
FUCKING FILTS
FUCKING SCAMMERS
FUCKING GIMMICKS

I will always be available for anything that can help you god!

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 10:13:19 PM »

you are crazy ,, its been worked on now in this moment by 4 fellas,,it will be ready whenever it is ready if it is march 31 its marhc 31 if it is april 12 its april 12 but it will! be ready

also make sure you got references ,, gh15 boarding is ONLY! acceable with references and strong ones

gh15 approved

i wanna jump on board too when the site is up and running.
i know i dont post much here but still come here often to read..mostly your posts..not much interesting stuff to read when God s not around

do i contact you directly or some of the elves for that?
thank youuu

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 03:30:44 PM »
i wanna jump on board too when the site is up and running.
i know i dont post much here but still come here often to read..mostly your posts..not much interesting stuff to read when God s not around

do i contact you directly or some of the elves for that?
thank youuu

Bumps to that, GH15 how do we get ref considering many of us come to get big to read your post but do not comment much. I understand the reasonings behind having a ref check to filter for Fuckwitz, that again how would you be certain that the legit bros who don't post as much are not filtered out as well? All this said, we appreciate what you are doing!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 06:56:08 PM »
Bumps to that, GH15 how do we get ref considering many of us come to get big to read your post but do not comment much. I understand the reasonings behind having a ref check to filter for Fuckwitz, that again how would you be certain that the legit bros who don't post as much are not filtered out as well? All this said, we appreciate what you are doing!
am i talking to the fucking amazon forests here? ,, i said so many times i even wrote on main boarding ,, if you dont hav ereferences and think you are serious bodybuild and lifter then contact gh15 account whenever the forum come up ,, let the forum first come up ,,i hav eso many enemies they all try to put everything down ,, so many lizards and filts it is digusting,,

whenit comes up...email me or pm me and i will personaly approve you if you are serious lifters and bodybuilders and nto some gimick wanna be

gh15 approved
fallen angel

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 08:36:13 PM »
sounds good to me.... ill pm as soon is up ;D

bk77

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2012, 11:14:44 PM »
am i talking to the fucking amazon forests here? ,, i said so many times i even wrote on main boarding ,, if you dont hav ereferences and think you are serious bodybuild and lifter then contact gh15 account whenever the forum come up ,, let the forum first come up ,,i hav eso many enemies they all try to put everything down ,, so many lizards and filts it is digusting,,

whenit comes up...email me or pm me and i will personaly approve you if you are serious lifters and bodybuilders and nto some gimick wanna be

gh15 approved

appreciate your time

kigstand

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2012, 08:09:41 AM »
i want in !

no more balonie