Author Topic: Opinions on Physique  (Read 3632 times)

Brocty

• Getbig III
Opinions on Physique
« on: March 19, 2012, 10:40:10 PM »
This is a good buddy of mine who will competing at his first nationals this year.  Looking for some opinions from vets and if you guys think this guy has good potential.  He is 5'10 and weighs around 208 in these pics.  He came in a tad flat, I think he could have been 215 with similar condition with more fullness.   Anyways, just curious what some vets think.  And I just want to add that he has not touched gh, although he did prep with peptides (with high anabolics of course).  I have no reason to lie and am straight up with you guys here.  I wanted to post in this section because G&O gimmicks would call bullshit and argue.  I am always straight up.

Sorry some pics are small

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: Opinions on Physique
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 11:34:42 PM »
First advice,he should definatly do something about the gyno .And maybe stop wasting money on peptides and jump on the real deal,hgh ;)
GETBIG!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 11:34:56 PM »
great conditioning.  at his height, he will need to be at the top of the heavies, or a super-heavy to do any damage.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 06:02:27 AM »
This is a good buddy of mine who will competing at his first nationals this year.  Looking for some opinions from vets and if you guys think this guy has good potential.  He is 5'10 and weighs around 208 in these pics.  He came in a tad flat, I think he could have been 215 with similar condition with more fullness.   Anyways, just curious what some vets think.  And I just want to add that he has not touched gh, although he did prep with peptides (with high anabolics of course).  I have no reason to lie and am straight up with you guys here.  I wanted to post in this section because G&O gimmicks would call bullshit and argue.  I am always straight up.

Sorry some pics are small

Excellent potential. Good structure. Excellent legs.

He needs to thicken up, esp his back.

How old is he? Does he have a strong work ethic?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 07:23:49 AM »

i agree that he has good potential. he needs a lot more thickness, so much. but i see a good structure, a good pair of UNDEVELOPED lats, good but slightly underdeveloped thighs.

but the potential actually is there. i totally b believe he has not done GH btw, he does not look like he has.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 07:31:34 AM »

x2, exactly what i was going to say.
He will 'make it' if he keeps up with this 'lifestyle'... Tell him to ditch the machines and switch them for deads and rows.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 09:33:14 AM »
First advice,he should definatly do something about the gyno .And maybe stop wasting money on peptides and jump on the real deal,hgh ;)

He is aware of the gyno and wants it cleared up for next competition.  He did run letro but clearly it did not clear it all.  Possibly by progesterone related?  Does run tren.

Gh would be included, but here in Canada, it's fucking expensive as hell.  A lot of us competitors here do not have the funds to afford it.  Honestly shitty kits go for like 400 bucks to reg folk.  Can find cheaper ones but it's shit gh.  Sero 1100 plus

great conditioning.  at his height, he will need to be at the top of the heavies, or a super-heavy to do any damage.

Damage in pro ranks or nationals?  I think he has potential to land a pro card with a thicker back and improved arms.  To do damage in pro ranks no doubt he would need to be full blown gh and slin.  Just the way it is

I agree with you, conditoining, structure, bellies, flow all good.  Needs to improve back though, number 1 priority.  He is 27 so not the youngest cat.  His work ethic is second to none though.  Trains hard and heavy. 

i agree that he has good potential. he needs a lot more thickness, so much. but i see a good structure, a good pair of UNDEVELOPED lats, good but slightly underdeveloped thighs.

but the potential actually is there. i totally b believe he has not done GH btw, he does not look like he has.

I wanted to clearify he hasn't ran gh becuase its a factor to include about determining ones potential.  His physique is very 3-d without it, from heavy training and drug response to anablics.  I think even 10 ius of quality gh would do wonders for his physique.  He is working on bringing up the back, thanks for your input

x2, exactly what i was going to say.
He will 'make it' if he keeps up with this 'lifestyle'... Tell him to ditch the machines and switch them for deads and rows.

These exercises are included in back work

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 01:10:40 PM »
He looks great!

Needs to bring up the back a bit, but overall he has potential.

8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 01:32:57 PM »
Great physique..............aw esome conditioning!!

Nice seperation and nice hamstring development/seperation,as well as clearly visible sartorious.

More back thickness as mentioned and a bit more arm size and with the same conditioning I think he could do quite well.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 01:34:07 PM »
Fucking side triceps shot looks great btw.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 01:49:11 PM »
So much potential ... Such good lat structure but they are so underdeveloped !!! If this is 210 this kid is a MOnSTER at same bf percentage at 225. Monster!!

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 05:28:31 PM »
Thanks for the feedback fellas, good to hear positive things.  I tell him the criticism, which I know he knows, but it will only help to motivate him more. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 08:01:43 PM »
great build,,legs are full and good waist,,needs more thickness in fdb lat area ,,,but real nice flow ,,good luch to him...i wouldn't go overboard adding too much more size if he likes to keep that overall nice shape look to his build,

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 01:43:58 AM »
Make sure he doesn't neglect his calves they are a weak factor that needs bringing up and often forgotten until its too late example Dennis wolf!  ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 12:03:38 PM »
He looks great, really aesthetic build, nice flow.

He needs to brings his back and biceps up.

Trans Milkshake.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 01:27:17 PM »
Most critiques seem on point, although you're not seeing what his best could've been here either. I know the guy IRL too, and can also vouch that he came in flat. The guy doing his diet even realized that he should've carbed him up more when 2 days after the show he did a photoshoot and weighed 220 looking just as hard as he did here at 208. Big diff that makes to a physique.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 09:19:28 PM »
Most critiques seem on point, although you're not seeing what his best could've been here either. I know the guy IRL too, and can also vouch that he came in flat. The guy doing his diet even realized that he should've carbed him up more when 2 days after the show he did a photoshoot and weighed 220 looking just as hard as he did here at 208. Big diff that makes to a physique.

Thx for chiming in Nate, ill see if I can gather a pic from that photoshoot to show the fellas what you speak of..

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 10:18:56 PM »
POST HIS CYCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 02:06:06 AM »
his weight should be 197-202 lb on stage ,, he doesnt have the pull of a 208-215,, muscles lack development ,, he would be wiped by a light heavy that is 190-195 lb with no problems

he look very good but! something just doesnt flow,,  legs much better than uppoer body ,, upper body look like light heavy ...i dont know ,, many light heavys would wipe flor with him

gh15 approved
fallen angel

202-Freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2012, 08:48:41 AM »
I have serious doubts that he is 208 in those pics. He looks much lighter than that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 07:46:33 PM »
Guy looks like a somewhat lighter version of Eric Otero.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 09:02:17 PM »
I saw him in person at this competition and he really does have impressive development and muscle maturity. If he gets on GH I know he'd respond well, he took around 2 grams total AAS for this show, so pretty moderate for provincial/state level. Maybe he's one of those guys that looks better in real life than photos I guess. He needs the proper guy to dial him in though. The guy that preps him depletes all his guys way too much and they're all conditioned, but flat. I saw him 3 weeks out and he was conditioned and twice as full, had basically no carbs the last 2 weeks and carbed up with hardly any carbs for 2 days before the show. I could tell too just from knowing hoe he normally looks. But, he looked the best at this show and won the heavies and the overall. The heavies were a weak class aside from him, but he still beat the rest of the class winners easily. I was in this show and was a light heavy. I was there at weigh-ins and saw him weigh in at 208, and he was 210ish onstage for those photos at night posted above. And he's a legit 5'10, i've stood next to him and thought he was 5'11. I'm 5'8 and was 200lbs here at night and he's got a lot of size on me in person.  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 03:51:46 PM »
good build nate,,,this guy has great shape and look ,a bit more more polished than nate but nate keeps going who know's.good luck both.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2012, 07:03:14 PM »
good build nate,,,this guy has great shape and look ,a bit more more polished than nate but nate keeps going who know's.good luck both.

Yeah he does have great shape. He's been training 14 years(28 y/o), and i've been training 5 years(22y/o) so he's got a lot more muscle maturity than me.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2012, 07:21:52 PM »
Yeah he does have great shape. He's been training 14 years(28 y/o), and i've been training 5 years(22y/o) so he's got a lot more muscle maturity than me.
cool,i hear ya,,,